Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Judging by the recent days we officially entered a period of waiting time when we don't have anything to talk about and Dalli's theories are the main lifeline of this thread xd we have to brace ourselves and survive till the release, only around three months to go...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is called character development. Sage is an introvert at heart, a caring and kind person. But she wears a "party girl" mask in public. That being said, she is quite a wild thing in bed as she has a high libido + sexual frustration due to failed relationships.
As for Bella, we can only speculate about the reasons for her behavior. Obviously, she had a terrible tragedy in the past, but I think until the end of Season 3 we will not know the true reasons.
What is obvious now is that with MC she was able to relax a little and feel young again.
You are right. I would just like to make a comment in relation to Bella, so that the MC reminds Isabella of young James. Now this has nothing to do with family , but reflects Isabella's longing for James.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
We are very different. You write only about the obvious, ask admittedly good questions, such as about the HOTs secret code but you do not look for answers.
If I want to bring up some clue or want people to pay attention to something, then I write about things which most don't usually notice and which I, personally, consider important, leading to some clues or hints, plot twists or at least involving and interesting for being noticed and discussed. But I'm not looking for anything where there really is nothing, and everything else is an attempt to invent reasons to make someone think differently.

Here you describe how you experienced AL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instead of playing it and test yourself, like, will you be able to suspect an innocent character in all shit that happens at the end of the game, you're writing all this to me, after you got the character name and a lot of spoilers. Like I doesn't noticed something, because I don't analyze each clue, even the meaningless or useless ones as you do.

So, my bet is that you couldn't be able to figure out who is real and main evil in AL playing it for a first time by yourself and w/o spoilers here and there. Thanks god (or who else are you praise), I'm able to turn off my mind and literally forget anything in a case when I accidentally bump into spoilers. So I played AL like from scratch. The only thing I wasn't able to erase from my memory is a spoiler of somebody doomed to death. Well, it wasn't related to antagonist reveal, finally.

All the evidence was already there, you just noticed it too late. DPC did it that way with AL, consequently why shouldn't he do it that way with BaDIK?
Yeah, yeah. The only single fucking clue given to a player by DPC, was that someone is watching MC from outside the window. One fucking render. Peter was a red herring, he is antogonist too, but he wasn't even standing next to Leah, MC is even capable to kill him, while being sure that it was him, who caused all the shit. And players who came to such ending were shocked in double. First of all, Peter is dying anyway. Secondly, despite the fact that he was a complete scumbag, you realize that you were wrong and missed the real villain.

If the MC was with Maya in EP7 and not Josy, Josy was alone with Ashley, Lily, Elena and Riona at the HOTs house. Josy loves the pool and at the pool are Lily and Ashley. The MC can ask Ashley about the strawberry daiquiri recipe in EP7. According to this, maybe Josy got a taste for it through Ashley. In EP8, we learn from Elena so the girls talk about the MC because Josy's eyes glaze over when the MC is mentioned. That will have been in EP7 when the MC wasn't at the HOTs house. The problem now is just Ashley. If the MC was at Sage Branch in EP4, he can make out with Lily and Ashley in the sauna. Oops. In EP9 learn from the MC that girls, like guys, talk.

It starts with a word of strawberries in EP1 and works its way across BaDIK to EP9 to finally come to the realization so it's not good to make out on Sage Branch from EP4 with Ashley because Josy finds out first hand from Ashley. The bad thing is, even if the MC doesn't want anything from Josy, there is still Derek who likes/loves Ashley a lot. If you follow Strawberry's lead, you can see that and interpret certain decisions differently.
I see the stream of your thoughts and a mix of absolutely indifferent facts with zero concludes following from this at the end. This is the main difference in our thinking. I see the strawberries & Josy thing as DPCs attempt to give a player some affection with her, hint and accent on her preferences and personality. While you see here a bunch of conspirology and even can't conclude WHAT do you see and make some coincidence to let it look really important or at least interesting. You even don't try to, you're just finding new and new details or absolutely innocent things (why I bold it, because if you suppose every thing in BADIK is that important and DPC do all this with foreshadowing and to reveal something later, then I have a bad news for you, so you'd better put on foil cap asap :WeSmart:)

Since DPC is motsly a good and decent writer, if he paid attention to something before, like Josy's affection to strawberry, then, as a good writer he will periodically remind about it and let player to notice that again and again. She likes strawberries? Yeap, so then it's why she smell with it, why she mentioned a seller side job, why she loves girly sweet drinks like daiquiri and finally uses lipstick with a same taste. It's a good writing token, when author don't abandon his previous ideas or a given characters features or left it behind. If it ends abruptly, like it never happened, then it's a bad writing. And holy fuck, most of this strawberry shit live mostly inside dialogue lines, it have about zero "screen time". We seen "live" strawberries at the HOTs kitchen during the party and when MC went for shopping with Derek to prepare his room for J&M private date.

You already didn't see it coming in Al. I don't wonder why because of that? You ask good questions, but don't seek out or overlook clues that could provide answers. In turn, you then complain about people who look for answers and provide possible answers, only to discredit them in the end. I know what to think of such people.
While you're building a whole conspiracy empire from strawberries and Josy, coffee, milk and Derek farts, etc, missing out on really interesting and important moments and clues.

And the biggest bummer here is that you just generate all this for the sake of generating. At least it feels so. I would be happy to be wrong, but I think I'm right. If one of your theories has worked or "fired" in the past, let me know, I won't be able to find all such your messages on my own. But I would be glad to read exactly such ones. And I'm talking about those crazy things that you promote as a something very important, and not about the more mundane and logical ones. Surprise me.

It's like you have a 0.01% chance to catch something more or less significant and valuable by digging into a such TOO little things, and I doubt that someone finally will value it. Well, good luck to you then. I can't help here.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Judging by the recent days we officially entered a period of waiting time when we don't have anything to talk about and Dalli's theories are the main lifeline of this thread xd we have to brace ourselves and survive till the release, only around three months to go...
We have been in this period for at least three months... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reactions: D-ricky

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There's 3 areas of time in the game cycle:

3-4 weeks after release: hundreds if not thousands of posts from people with modded saves wondering why the game won't work for them (these continue sporadically throughout the game cycle but there's so many of them straight after a release that it's impossible to actually hold a conversation in the thread during the first few weeks).

1-3 months after release: people discussing previous episode and coming up with realistic theories about what could happen in future episodes.

3+ months after release: more outlandish theories get aired because the realistic theories have been repeated multiple times already. Previews and updates provide sporadic spikes in interest and the trolls come out of woodwork claiming game has been abandoned or that the game is "too woke".

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
There's 3 areas of time in the game cycle:

3-4 weeks after release: hundreds if not thousands of posts from people with modded saves wondering why the game won't work for them (these continue sporadically throughout the game cycle but there's so many of them straight after a release that it's impossible to actually hold a conversation in the thread during the first few weeks).

1-3 months after release: people discussing previous episode and coming up with realistic theories about what could happen in future episodes.

3+ months after release: more outlandish theories get aired because the realistic theories have been repeated multiple times already. Previews and updates provide sporadic spikes in interest and the trolls come out of woodwork claiming game has been abandoned or that the game is "too woke".
that's actually pretty damn spot on!
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I only play Bella's route so I don't know how she behaves when the MC doesn't pursue her romantically. It seems that she arrives at the Halloween season without the ring even if the MC has not had a romance with her. I don't know if this was a DPC error or as you put it - a lack of coherence with Bella's character. I was particularly pleased with Bella's development when the MC chooses her in Ep.8 to have a relationship with. It shows that Bella gradually found reasons to smile again.

As for Sage, I thought she regressed quite a bit as a character in Ep.9. I expected a more romantic side of her and not a nymphomanic version of fuckbudy Sage from season 1.
Does she remove her ring at the end of True Colors regardless if you romance her or not?
Anyways, she definitely wouldn't wear her ring to that Halloween party because she didn't want to be recognized. If you're on her route she says it would look really bad if she was partying with students. Not a DPC error.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and DMNOV3R

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
dalli_x
Some of your theories are thought provoking and others are inane. Either way, they are a joy to read. As I see it, you've made it clear that it isn't gospel (or cannon). If you choose to continue to add them here, know that you have some fans.

This is the beauty of F95 and this thread. The melting pot of personalities and ideas. Things I have missed in BaD have been pointed out by other forum members and I am glad that has happened, except it has caused a tailspin of replays. (Thanks, I think... Jumbi and Kpyna :D)

Aside from the waifu debates, which are highly subjective, almost every regular poster here has given me insight and I doubt I am alone in this.

7thOmen

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Does she remove her ring at the end of True Colors regardless if you romance her or not?
Anyways, she definitely wouldn't wear her ring to that Halloween party because she didn't want to be recognized. If you're on her route she says it would look really bad if she was partying with students. Not a DPC error.
There is a scene at the end of Ep.7 where Bella removes her wedding ring if the MC has an affair with her. If the player does not choose to have a romance with Bella, this scene is not shown to the player at the end of Ep.7. I thought Bella without a wedding ring was exclusive to those who chose to have a romantic relationship with her. If in the next few episodes Bella appears without a wedding ring even in the routes where the MC didn't romantically pursue her, then I won't know what to think - as Bella moving on is something that isn't shown to those players who opted to ignore her.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm not 100% certain of this, but I'm fairly sure that Bella mentions that she had already been taking it off on occasion before meeting the MC. She said something along the lines of "taking it off occasionally to see if she can get used to it" but also points out that she's not in a hurry to remove it permanently as it doesn't raises too many eyebrows from others.

*mumbles to self*
for fuck's sake, if I have to run another playthrough to find out that detail I'm going to scream!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is a scene at the end of Ep.7 where Bella removes her wedding ring if the MC has an affair with her. If the player does not choose to have a romance with Bella, this scene is not shown to the player at the end of Ep.7. I thought Bella without a wedding ring was exclusive to those who chose to have a romantic relationship with her. If in the next few episodes Bella appears without a wedding ring even in the routes where the MC didn't romantically pursue her, then I won't know what to think - as Bella moving on is something that isn't shown to those players who opted to ignore her.
Actually the scene is there anyway, only if Bella is not in a relationship with mc at the end she doesn't remove the ring, but the first part of her staring at her ring on her finger is there anyway

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm not 100% certain of this, but I'm fairly sure that Bella mentions that she had already been taking it off on occasion before meeting the MC. She said something along the lines of "taking it off occasionally to see if she can get used to it" but also points out that she's not in a hurry to remove it permanently as it doesn't raises too many eyebrows from others.

*mumbles to self*
for fuck's sake, if I have to run another playthrough to find out that detail I'm going to scream!
You talking about the scene in the dining room? The day after Bella had sex with the MC? I remember this scene, but I thought she had tried to take the wedding ring off at other times because of her feelings for the MC. If the player doesn't romantically pursue Bella, she makes no comment about moving on or trying to wear the wedding band less often...

Last edited:
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Actually the scene is there anyway, only if Bella is not in a relationship with mc at the end she doesn't remove the ring, but the first part of her staring at her ring on her finger is there anyway
Yes, the scene of her looking at her wedding ring stands out to everyone since it's part of the message the MC was delivering. Jamie with the plants, KRJ with the hearing aid, Bella with the wedding ring... what I'm trying to understand if Bella without her wedding ring on Halloween was a DPC error or a new plot that will be introduced in the next episodes.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yes, the scene of her looking at her wedding ring stands out to everyone since it's part of the message the MC was delivering. Jamie with the plants, KRJ with the hearing aid, Bella with the wedding ring... what I'm trying to understand if Bella without her wedding ring on Halloween was a DPC error or a new plot that will be introduced in the next episodes.
Actually, that can't be a mistake. It would be kinda strange seeing some chick with massive Milf tits and wearing the DIK mask at their party wearing a wedding ring would scream "NARC IN HOUSE!! HIDE THE BOOZE AND DRUGS!".

I'm sure her Character isn't that stupid.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes