Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There's 3 areas of time in the game cycle:

3-4 weeks after release: hundreds if not thousands of posts from people with modded saves wondering why the game won't work for them (these continue sporadically throughout the game cycle but there's so many of them straight after a release that it's impossible to actually hold a conversation in the thread during the first few weeks).

1-3 months after release: people discussing previous episode and coming up with realistic theories about what could happen in future episodes.

3+ months after release: more outlandish theories get aired because the realistic theories have been repeated multiple times already. Previews and updates provide sporadic spikes in interest and the trolls come out of woodwork claiming game has been abandoned or that the game is "too woke".
You forgot the relentlessly repeated question throughout the entire cycle that increases in frequency as the timeline progresses - when is the next update?

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You forgot the relentlessly repeated question throughout the entire cycle that increases in frequency as the timeline progresses - when is the next update?
That's not really a cycle though, it's just a constant, I remember seeing the question early January within a month of the ep 9 release. I did mention the "game is being abandoned" retards who troll through every thread where the game is over 3 months old and don't bother posting anything else.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I downloaded the game and when I go to open it I get the message "The application “BeingADIK” can’t be opened." Does anyone know how to fix it?
Not giving a little more context to your problem will leave everyone to assume you're trying to run the game on a 1976 texas instrument calculator.

So which is it?
Linux? Winblows? Mobile? Mac? Shaddow puppets?

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Does anyone know what program was used to create the bj scene with Isabella and mc with Bella's bangs all going the same way and has a high tight pony tail.
Or knowledge on what programs are used for animes scenes. Thx

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
"My point is that in AL we didn't have a single fucking chance to somehow suspect something was wrong in principle and Leah in particular.
When I played the game I've read every single post in the thread and only 2 people predicted Leah, but none had any elaborate theories, so they might as well just guessed it.

I disagree on no clues about bad stuff coming in general, but my guess its only people living in 1st world countries that don't know how bad, bad actually is that fail to anticipate it, but myself and others living in 3rd world shitholes, or worse, would have seen trouble coming miles away from dealing with people like Missy's step father and Lena's boyfriend. You could not have guessed house fire, or Leah(which its true, the weakest part of the story) but for sure you should have expected the attempted rape and the assault.

I am sure you can concoct a dalli_x type theory about AL if you really wanted to, since lets be honest, most of yours in Being a DIK stem from you thinking DPC is Vince Gilligan and Being a DIK is Breaking Bad level of attention to details & cinematography :rolleyes: :Kappa:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That's not really a cycle though, it's just a constant, I remember seeing the question early January within a month of the ep 9 release. I did mention the "game is being abandoned" retards who troll through every thread where the game is over 3 months old and don't bother posting anything else.
It's an overarching cycle in the sense that it ramps up and up until the release then it resets to a low murmur and slowly start ramping up again.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You have not noticed any clues in AL. You admit that yourself. So why should it be different in BaDIK. I haven't played AL and I won't, because there are no more puzzles to solve.
Not only me. So you refuse self testing and proving yourself that you able to notice valuable clues in AL which will help to point to Leah with an unambiguous evidences before game does it for you.

Some theories of mine have already come true. Be it that I was the first to figure out that Zoey is older than the MC and that was before the Interlude.
Fine, what it gives to us? It's not an important fact or something really valuable, right? What advantage this knowledge gives you before you will learn it at some moment of game in a usual way?

That Josy's mother doesn't live too far away, as Josy herself said in EP2. So the MC's hometown can't be too far from B&R.
In EP1 before going to B&R, MC said he would visit her from time to time. For a poor student with a tuition loan on his shoulders it sounds quite doubtful to do so in case of significant distance. How it helped you when you learned this fact one episode earlier than the rest of the players?

I was also the first to figure out and post Interlude's Vault Code before it showed up on reddit.
You can always dig the game script instead of brainstorming this Vault Code. What did you get from this other than special renders in gallery?

I also warned before EP8 that the MC better not fuck MILFs because she might turn out to be the mother of a LI
Better for whom? Why I can't fuck Jade or Cathy? Are we allowed to play game only once and DPC deletes our saves remotely if we break this rule? What if I going for a train wreck playthrough or I'm just a completionist type (which is true) and want to see all possible endings? Do you know what it leads us for? Why you consider it's better for MC? I would prefer to read theory about outcomes for MC in each particular MGs / SGs branch than speculate for the sake of speculations. That's when right prediction may worth something. If you guess right the future outcomes or plot twists. But it's me. You may have another value system.

You even differently meant and said it - "MC better not fuck milfs", while it could sound quite more plausible and in a useful way - "MC may fuck one of MGs mother" or "MC will fuck up relationships with one of MGs by banging the teacher". And then you conclude it's because of using the swear word "motherfucker". You know... English language is quite limited in this part and major swear words constructions lays around a "fuck" word. So you could spoil even a good clue with a bullshit about "motherfucker" and immediately conclude that using this swear word was a warning to MC. I even don't want to discuss a "Choo Choo" in Zoey's notebook and "Choo Choo" (с) by J&M in EP9 on their branch. It's silly. Add here that DPC lives in Europe and English is not his native language or he is not SO good in it and here you are.

DPC wrote that he has to watch out for word repetition. I wonder why. Because otherwise it gives too much away.
Because you as a player may break your eyes, tongue and mind by reading such a shitty text in dialogues.

"Literary language that sounds literate is very important for books and games where there are a lot of dialogues."
Did you enjoyed this literary/literate line above? It looks and sounds like a crap.

To you it may be a conspiracy empire because you don't want to or can't understand it. If you want, test yourself to see if you can find the details and clues in the MC's conversations he has with the girls during gender studies. Furthermore, the strawberry daiquiri is not a conspiracy theory because it leads to an existing scenario in BaDIK, which may actually occur in the relevant decisions. It would be a conspiracy if it didn't.
If it doesn't lead to even slightest usefull outcome or to another clue which gives player really usefull knowledge or reveals something more or less significant, then it was a waste of time or it's just means that you found another easter egg. It's a popular thing, you know. Good easter eggs is a joy, but was it worth it? It depends on you.

I am honest. I enjoy questioning even the smallest detail. For me it bridges the waiting time. Some people enjoy reading these things, some don't. Whether something significant or valuable is there, everyone must decide for himself and who knows whether at the end of BaDIK more or less significant or valuable was there. I let myself be surprised.
I like to read it too, it's enjoyable and cheers up. But your problem is you pretend or make it in way to look like it's ALWAYS something important or unbelievable.

But I do not attack other thread members so negatively just because I do not like their contribution, as some others do. I am of the opinion, so that one should communicate tolerantly and with decency also in the Internet.
I even don't started to attack :oops:
I read that strawberry, coffee and milk post and become a bit creative for a while.
It was just for fun, with no any offence intended. I'm sorry if it hit you in some way.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Am I the only one reading this conversation between Kpyna and dalli_x who feels like I'm witnessing a Rooster interaction between Quinn and Fuckface?

View attachment 2699794
I'd say it's more of a Becky vs Derek Rooster feud.

If it was Quinn and Fuckface, it would look more like:
Quinn "Fuck off and leave me alone"
Fuckface - *GASP* "Fine I've got plenty of other pussy to fuck"

End of convo.

But Becky's constant self centered entitlement vs Mr "I'll shove Vodka tampons up my ass".
Yup the bickering would fit perfectly.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Has it been confirmed that the girl sitting next to Bianca at Jill's recital is Viv's daughter? She doesn't show up again, does she? The downside of playing only one route is that I never know if the characters show up again...

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Has it been confirmed that the girl sitting next to Bianca at Jill's recital is Viv's daughter? She doesn't show up again, does she? The downside of playing only one route is that I never know if the characters show up again...
I believe that she is also present at the sushi dinner.

7thOmen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I believe that she is also present at the sushi dinner.

7thOmen
If Bianca is Miranda's daughter and the other girl is Viv's daughter, then who the hell is Marion? Was it Olivia's mother? There are too many mothers for my taste. o_O

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes