dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli mentioned what I had just mentioned. DPC used the same renders of Bella without the wedding ring to make Ep.9. Laziness defines. :rolleyes:
Dalli wouldn't be Dalli if he didn't analyze it. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

It might not have been laziness. I don't know if this is canon, but in my through game Isabella mentions twice that she loves Jill.

Once just before the second tennis match, after Isabella asked the MC if he was jealous. This is in EP7. In my case, she doesn't take off her ring at the end of EP7. In EP8 after the recital, Isabella gives Jill a rose. A single red rose, the ultimate love symbol. In the Rooster Cluck about the recital, Isabella writes again that she loves Jill.

Maya said to the MC in EP1 so she pretends to have a boyfriend because that keeps away the guys who were interested in her. Isabella, Jade and Stephen arrange to meet in EP1 with Isabella bringing the wine. In EP3, Jade told Stephen that Isabella was naturally in love because she was wearing a wedding ring. So the meeting took place and Isabella did not have sex with Jade and Stephen. The wedding ring worked. Stephen doesn't give up, though, considering EP8. In EP5 it is implied so Jill and Isabella once spent a night together. A common known theory, not from me, but I agree with it. James leaves and wants to divorce Isabella or they are already divorced. Doesn't really matter. But Isabella wears her wedding ring to keep guys away.

In EP2, Isabella gives the MC a chance, but she only does that for Jill. In EP3, the MC wants to pay for Isabella's dinner to make up for screwing up her date in EP2. Isabella insists it wasn't a date. In EP3 it is canon for Jill and the MC to have a date. After that we get 2 decision presented by DPC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isabella is in love with Jill, but can't show it openly to Jill because she is Burgmeister and Royce's teacher and also doesn't want Jill to be judged for having a lesbian relationship. That's why Isabella doesn't want to talk about what happened between her and Jill in EP5. It's not about James. Isabella's concern is for Jill.

mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."
mc: "...which, of course, is a very big deal."
mc: "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."
mc: "...and to her persona..."
Isabella is crying because she is cheating on Jill, not because of James.

mc: "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."
Zoey doesn't want to tell the MC so he is a fantastic kisser because she doesn't want the MC to become an idiot. Isabella falls in love with the MC in the library through the kiss.

mc: "I would have called out for help."
The MC, when pursuing Jill and Isabella, will not be able to avoid hurting Jill or Isabella. The bad part is so Isabella can lose everything. She lost James because of Jill, she can lose Jill because of the MC, the MC because of Jill, and eventually maybe even Jill and the MC. It could be so that Isabella loses her grip on life because of this.

If the MC does not pursue either of them and the MC is just a good friend to both of them, Isabella and Jill will find each other.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

It might not have been laziness. I don't know if this is canon, but in my through game Isabella mentions twice that she loves Jill.

Once just before the second tennis match, after Isabella asked the MC if he was jealous. This is in EP7. In my case, she doesn't take off her ring at the end of EP7. In EP8 after the recital, Isabella gives Jill a rose. A single red rose, the ultimate love symbol. In the Rooster Cluck about the recital, Isabella writes again that she loves Jill.

Maya said to the MC in EP1 so she pretends to have a boyfriend because that keeps away the guys who were interested in her. Isabella, Jade and Stephen arrange to meet in EP1 with Isabella bringing the wine. In EP3, Jade told Stephen that Isabella was naturally in love because she was wearing a wedding ring. So the meeting took place and Isabella did not have sex with Jade and Stephen. The wedding ring worked. Stephen doesn't give up, though, considering EP8. In EP5 it is implied so Jill and Isabella once spent a night together. A common known theory, not from me, but I agree with it. James leaves and wants to divorce Isabella or they are already divorced. Doesn't really matter. But Isabella wears her wedding ring to keep guys away.

In EP2, Isabella gives the MC a chance, but she only does that for Jill. In EP3, the MC wants to pay for Isabella's dinner to make up for screwing up her date in EP2. Isabella insists it wasn't a date. In EP3 it is canon for Jill and the MC to have a date. After that we get 2 decision presented by DPC.

Isabella is in love with Jill, but can't show it openly to Jill because she is Burgmeister and Royce's teacher and also doesn't want Jill to be judged for having a lesbian relationship. That's why Isabella doesn't want to talk about what happened between her and Jill in EP5. It's not about James. Isabella's concern is for Jill.

mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."

Zoey doesn't want to tell the MC so he is a fantastic kisser because she doesn't want the MC to become an idiot. Isabella falls in love with the MC in the library through the kiss.

The MC, when pursuing Jill and Isabella, will not be able to avoid hurting Jill or Isabella. The bad part is so Isabella can lose everything. She lost James because of Jill, she can lose Jill because of the MC, the MC because of Jill, and eventually maybe even Jill and the MC. It could be so that Isabella loses her grip on life because of this.

If the MC does not pursue either of them and the MC is just a good friend to both of them, Isabella and Jill will find each other.
I will not deny. I was able to read your theory to the end and without starting a seizure. It's already a step forward. Weirdly, it makes sense for Bella to be in love with Jill. Wow... Well done, dude... (y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

While I think Bella loves Jill like a daughter, it does seem like something happen with Jill and Bella likely Jill tough her while they was sleeping. I would like a Bella and Jill lesbian relationship

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I will not deny. I was able to read your theory to the end and without starting a seizure. It's already a step forward. Weirdly, it makes sense for Bella to be in love with Jill. Wow... Well done, dude... (y)
Now I know you're both on the cool-aid.
:ROFLMAO:

I wholeheartedly disagree with that Jill+Bella theory.
I simply do not see that happening. Maybe I lack imagination or something, but I simply cannot see that be a plot twist with those 2.

I'm willing to entertain the dive into that rabbit hole. Even if it's so deep that we'll end up in China.
I've always wanted to see China. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

I simply do not see that happening. Maybe I lack imagination or something, but I simply cannot see that be a plot twist with those 2.

I'm willing to entertain the dive into that rabbit hole. Even if it's so deep that we'll end up in China.
If DPC put in the plot that Bella is in love with Jill it wouldn't be hard to believe. Although I think it's difficult for that to happen, because Josy and Maya already exist... I don't think the DPC would put another lesbian couple in the plot. But Bella and Jill makes more sense than Bella and Neil (wtf?), so I would definitely prefer to see Bella with Jill if the DPC chooses to make Bella a couple with someone later in the game.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If DPC put in the plot that Bella is in love with Jill it wouldn't be hard to believe. Although I think it's difficult for that to happen, because Josy and Maya already exist... I don't think the DPC would put another lesbian couple in the plot. But Bella and Jill makes more sense than Bella and Neil (wtf?), so I would definitely prefer to see Bella with Jill if the DPC chooses to make Bella a couple with someone later in the game.
Not only that, when the MC chooses to "Fight for Jill" and you end up in her dorm room. You get to place your hand on her thigh, and if you recall how she reacted to that and what she says about how "she's not used to being touched there", and just freezes up. I'm pretty sure that would include Bella's hands and or mouth. ;)

So yeh, I really don't know where Dalli found enough clues to even speculate on that bit, but yeh, that one was farther fetched than usual. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
So yeh, I really don't know where Dalli found enough clues to even speculate on that bit, but yeh, that one was farther fetched than usual. :ROFLMAO:
I have no idea what the DPC's opinion is on love interests that weren't chosen by the MC. He seems to walk on eggshells when it comes to girls and their past relationships. Will we see the main girls, who weren't chosen, with other guys in the game? I have my doubts...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I have no idea what the DPC's opinion is on love interests that weren't chosen by the MC. He seems to walk on eggshells when it comes to girls and their past relationships. Will we see the main girls, who weren't chosen, with other guys in the game? I have my doubts...
Well, I'm fairly certain James will be making a reappearance by xmas or spring break. Jill might actually be properly blackmailed by Tybalt to finally sleep with him (I barfed a little while typing that). :sick:

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well, I'm fairly certain James will be making a reappearance by xmas or spring break. Jill might actually be properly blackmailed by Tybalt to finally sleep with him (I barfed a little while typing that). :sick:
I think this James guy is already dead. I think if he's alive it's automatic defeat for the MC who chose to have a romance with Bella. She's not going to leave her husband to have a romance with the MC, man. The MC is the hottest thing in B&R, but Bella is a woman with a mature mindset. :cry:

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think this James guy is already dead. I think if he's alive it's automatic defeat for the MC who chose to have a romance with Bella. She's not going to leave her husband to have a romance with the MC, man. The MC is the hottest thing in B&R, but Bella is a woman with a mature mindset. :cry:
Which would be right up DPC's writing tactics. By how he speaks in his Q&A's and how he did AL. Shit isn't going to get easier for the MC. So it's very plausible that the MC receives a hard earned life lesson in love and relationships in this fashion.

Edit:
Either that or Isabella prefers the bigger dick over James. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: dalli_x and DMNOV3R

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I'll give you a jump start.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

• Red Heart

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Which would be right up DPC's writing tactics. By how he speaks in his Q&A's and how he did AL. Shit isn't going to get easier for the MC. So it's very plausible that the MC receives a hard earned life lesson in love and relationships in this fashion.

Edit:
Either that or Isabella prefers the bigger dick over James. :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't mind if the MC couldn't finish the game together with Bella because of James' return. I like drama and endings that teach us something, but the DPC fan base would probably start a civil war if one of the main girls just had a bad ending.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I wouldn't mind if the MC couldn't finish the game together with Bella because of James' return. I like drama and endings that teach us something, but the DPC fan base would probably start a civil war if one of the main girls just had a bad ending.
I've heard of people quitting Acting Lessons once they reached the burning house scene. And frankly that scene was a little tougher to get through than having to deal with rejection. I'll admit I even found it hard. and that didn't stop him from going through with the scene regardless.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
All that tells me is they're not robots and greet each other with hugs. That's not automatically lesbo action.
Just sayin'
Let us dream, dude. DPC already robbed us of an ending with the MC and Wendy and now you're dashing our hopes? Don't you have a heart?! Do you understand that if Bella is in love with Jill it is easier to have a threesome with Bella + MC + Jill, right? :cool:

I've heard of people quitting Acting Lessons once they reached the burning house scene.
I've never played this game, is the scene with the house on fire too gore? Is it explicit the girls burning in flames? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've never played this game, is the scene with the house on fire too gore? Is it explicit the girls burning in flames? :unsure:
No, the issue is that there's two LI's inside the house and the MC can only save one, leaving the other one to burn to death. The other issue is that if you hadn't pursued one of the LI's then you don't have the chance to save her, even if you had set her on the path of being a good friend and your particular LI was not in the house (there were more than two LI options).

• Wow
Reactions: DMNOV3R and 7thOmen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes