DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Actually, that can't be a mistake. It would be kinda strange seeing some chick with massive Milf tits and wearing the DIK mask at their party wearing a wedding ring would scream "NARC IN HOUSE!! HIDE THE BOOZE AND DRUGS!".

I'm sure her Character isn't that stupid.
Or...

Seeing how the DPC didn't even bother to change Bella's outfit upon arriving at the Halloween party (black jacket, gray top, black pants and no wedding ring - in all routes), I believe he just gave a CTRL + C / CTRL + V on Bella he created to appear in Bella's route and put a Diablo mask on her. Yep, the DPC is that lazy at that point. This explains why Bella appears without a wedding ring on all routes during the Halloween party. Probably nothing related to a plot for Bella in the next few episodes...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Or...

Seeing how the DPC didn't even bother to change Bella's outfit upon arriving at the Halloween party (black jacket, gray top, black pants and no wedding ring - in all routes), I believe he just gave a CTRL + C / CTRL + V on Bella he created to appear in Bella's route and put a Diablo mask on her. Yep, the DPC is that lazy at that point. This explains why Bella appears without a wedding ring on all routes during the Halloween party. Probably nothing related to a plot for Bella in the next few episodes...
Nah, I don't think that either.
It took everything for Jill to convince Bella to stay for "1 drink".
So with her thinking she'll only be there quick for just a beer or whatever else to be with her friend (Jill). It would be kinda pointless to go and dress-up in a full costume for just that drink.

But that thought got derailed pretty much instantaneously when she ran into Josy, Maya and Sage. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
We're talking about the guy who used Lily's clothes to make Sage's costume and a white sheet to make Tara's costume. A white sheet, dude. :KEK:
With how 'chest-heavy' she is, that'd be one weird looking ghost costume. lol
Would look like someone not only grabbed the sheet of her bed, but the pillows too.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
With how 'chest-heavy' she is, that'd be one weird looking ghost costume. lol
Would look like someone not only grabbed the sheet of her bed, but the pillows too.

:ROFLMAO:
Tara is a ultimate bae, she is not a random chick. She should have been treated with more respect by DPC since she's the one carrying the Vixens on her back. She must be the equivalent of the MC among the Vixens, a leader of sorts even if there are other authority figures among them. #RespectTara

• Red Heart

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If I want to bring up some clue or want people to pay attention to something, then I write about things which most don't usually notice and which I, personally, consider important, leading to some clues or hints, plot twists or at least involving and interesting for being noticed and discussed. But I'm not looking for anything where there really is nothing, and everything else is an attempt to invent reasons to make someone think differently.

Instead of playing it and test yourself, like, will you be able to suspect an innocent character in all shit that happens at the end of the game, you're writing all this to me, after you got the character name and a lot of spoilers. Like I doesn't noticed something, because I don't analyze each clue, even the meaningless or useless ones as you do.

So, my bet is that you couldn't be able to figure out who is real and main evil in AL playing it for a first time by yourself and w/o spoilers here and there. Thanks god (or who else are you praise), I'm able to turn off my mind and literally forget anything in a case when I accidentally bump into spoilers. So I played AL like from scratch. The only thing I wasn't able to erase from my memory is a spoiler of somebody doomed to death. Well, it wasn't related to antagonist reveal, finally.

Yeah, yeah. The only single fucking clue given to a player by DPC, was that someone is watching MC from outside the window. One fucking render. Peter was a red herring, he is antogonist too, but he wasn't even standing next to Leah, MC is even capable to kill him, while being sure that it was him, who caused all the shit. And players who came to such ending were shocked in double. First of all, Peter is dying anyway. Secondly, despite the fact that he was a complete scumbag, you realize that you were wrong and missed the real villain.

I see the stream of your thoughts and a mix of absolutely indifferent facts with zero concludes following from this at the end. This is the main difference in our thinking. I see the strawberries & Josy thing as DPCs attempt to give a player some affection with her, hint and accent on her preferences and personality. While you see here a bunch of conspirology and even can't conclude WHAT do you see and make some coincidence to let it look really important or at least interesting. You even don't try to, you're just finding new and new details or absolutely innocent things (why I bold it, because if you suppose every thing in BADIK is that important and DPC do all this with foreshadowing and to reveal something later, then I have a bad news for you, so you'd better put on foil cap asap :WeSmart:)

Since DPC is motsly a good and decent writer, if he paid attention to something before, like Josy's affection to strawberry, then, as a good writer he will periodically remind about it and let player to notice that again and again. She likes strawberries? Yeap, so then it's why she smell with it, why she mentioned a seller side job, why she loves girly sweet drinks like daiquiri and finally uses lipstick with a same taste. It's a good writing token, when author don't abandon his previous ideas or a given characters features or left it behind. If it ends abruptly, like it never happened, then it's a bad writing. And holy fuck, most of this strawberry shit live mostly inside dialogue lines, it have about zero "screen time". We seen "live" strawberries at the HOTs kitchen during the party and when MC went for shopping with Derek to prepare his room for J&M private date.

While you're building a whole conspiracy empire from strawberries and Josy, coffee, milk and Derek farts, etc, missing out on really interesting and important moments and clues.

And the biggest bummer here is that you just generate all this for the sake of generating. At least it feels so. I would be happy to be wrong, but I think I'm right. If one of your theories has worked or "fired" in the past, let me know, I won't be able to find all such your messages on my own. But I would be glad to read exactly such ones. And I'm talking about those crazy things that you promote as a something very important, and not about the more mundane and logical ones. Surprise me.

It's like you have a 0.01% chance to catch something more or less significant and valuable by digging into a such TOO little things, and I doubt that someone finally will value it. Well, good luck to you then. I can't help here.
"My point is that in AL we didn't have a single fucking chance to somehow suspect something was wrong in principle and Leah in particular. Only later all evidences fall like snow on players head. That she was constantly around, taking pictures, watching out the windows, even hiding in the closet and stealing personal belongings, not to mention the time MC spent in the hospital. Quinn is too obvious target to be a Leah replacement. She is more of a type, like, an antagonistic sexually attractive character and a classic bad girl (very bad), which is made in very blatant way. But hidden evil maybe somewhere else as well. We'll wait and see."

You have not noticed any clues in AL. You admit that yourself. So why should it be different in BaDIK. I haven't played AL and I won't, because there are no more puzzles to solve.

Some theories of mine have already come true. Be it that I was the first to figure out that Zoey is older than the MC and that was before the Interlude. That Josy's mother doesn't live too far away, as Josy herself said in EP2. So the MC's hometown can't be too far from B&R. I was also the first to figure out and post Interlude's Vault Code before it showed up on reddit. For example, I also warned before EP8 that the MC better not fuck MILFs because she might turn out to be the mother of a LI. And why? Because DPC uses the word motherfucker once or twice. I have another surprise in store for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your problem is that in your mind you take a lot of things at face value and don't pay enough attention to what DPC answers in his Q&A. DPC likes such games, such hidden information and hints. With DPC the devil is in the text detail and not always in the pictures. Again. DPC wrote that he has to watch out for word repetition. I wonder why. Because otherwise it gives too much away.

To you it may be a conspiracy empire because you don't want to or can't understand it. If you want, test yourself to see if you can find the details and clues in the MC's conversations he has with the girls during gender studies. Furthermore, the strawberry daiquiri is not a conspiracy theory because it leads to an existing scenario in BaDIK, which may actually occur in the relevant decisions. It would be a conspiracy if it didn't.

I am not generating this for the sake of generating. Interpretation of clue is difficult because logically I don't know BaDIK history completely and when new clues are added, interpretation may change too.

I am honest. I enjoy questioning even the smallest detail. For me it bridges the waiting time. Some people enjoy reading these things, some don't. Whether something significant or valuable is there, everyone must decide for himself and who knows whether at the end of BaDIK more or less significant or valuable was there. I let myself be surprised.

But I do not attack other thread members so negatively just because I do not like their contribution, as some others do. I am of the opinion, so that one should communicate tolerantly and with decency also in the Internet.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I don't know which is funnier, fact that Jill literally looks like she's afraid to touch that ridiculous trophy or If it's because Leon looks like he's pissed he didn't win it.

Between the game/frat name, that trophy...and the helmet we wore during Hell week, I'm thinking DPC has a bit of a phallic fetish :KEK:

• Haha

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Or...

It's a students party. I suppose none or almost none of them are married, and such suspect titty milf walking among the students while wearing DIKs mask is just attracts additional attention. What an attention she would attract by wearing a wedding ring?

• Thinking Face

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It's a students party. I suppose none or almost none of them are married, and such suspect titty milf walking among the students while wearing DIKs mask is just attracts additional attention. What an attention she would attract by wearing a wedding ring?
It doesn't make sense, honestly. Weren't there any guests who were married at the Halloween party? Guests could bring whoever they wanted, Jill brought a couple of her friends and I'm sure she wasn't the only one...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Does she remove her ring at the end of True Colors regardless if you romance her or not?
Anyways, she definitely wouldn't wear her ring to that Halloween party because she didn't want to be recognized. If you're on her route she says it would look really bad if she was partying with students. Not a DPC error.
Good Tip. Bella is already not wearing her wedding ring before the Halloween party when she corrected the midterms not. That's canon because she didn't take off her wedding ring at the end of EP7 in my through game. Interesting.

Reactions: Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It doesn't make sense, honestly. Weren't there any guests who were married at the Halloween party? Guests could bring whoever they wanted, Jill brought a couple of her friends and I'm sure she wasn't the only one...
But as she's wearing the DIK mask it's obvious she didn't plan to attend like friends who had been brought to the party would. The fact that Bella would not be wearing that costume if not on her path (she'd be in the mummy costume instead) means that it was planned for her not to wear the wedding ring whether or not you were on her path previously. If DPC wanted to just copy and paste regardless of previous routes it would have been easy to have done that by just including a single render of her putting the ring back on after Fuckface dumps her, so it was obvious a choice made by DPC to have her not wear the ring.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Tara is a ultimate bae, she is not a random chick. She should have been treated with more respect by DPC since she's the one carrying the Vixens on her back. She must be the equivalent of the MC among the Vixens, a leader of sorts even if there are other authority figures among them. #RespectTara
I agree.
I didn't know what to make of her character at first.
But at the party, she kisses you. So I suspect she will become more central in some story paths (I really hope she does).

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
But as she's wearing the DIK mask it's obvious she didn't plan to attend like friends who had been brought to the party would. The fact that Bella would not be wearing that costume if not on her path (she'd be in the mummy costume instead) means that it was planned for her not to wear the wedding ring whether or not you were on her path previously. If DPC wanted to just copy and paste regardless of previous routes it would have been easy to have done that by just including a single render of her putting the ring back on after Fuckface dumps her, so it was obvious a choice made by DPC to have her not wear the ring.
Bella's appearance at the party without her wedding ring could have been anything, honestly: DPC's error, Bella's schizophrenia, lack of coherence with the plot, anyway... let's see if in future episodes Bella continues to appear without her wedding ring - even if the MC is out of her route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, the scene of her looking at her wedding ring stands out to everyone since it's part of the message the MC was delivering. Jamie with the plants, KRJ with the hearing aid, Bella with the wedding ring... what I'm trying to understand if Bella without her wedding ring on Halloween was a DPC error or a new plot that will be introduced in the next episodes.
I did not understand. I think she removed the ring just to be less recognisable

Reactions: Kpyna

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I did not understand. I think she removed the ring just to be less recognisable
Good Tip. Bella is already not wearing her wedding ring before the Halloween party when she corrected the midterms not. That's canon because she didn't take off her wedding ring at the end of EP7 in my through game. Interesting.
Dalli mentioned what I had just mentioned. DPC used the same renders of Bella without the wedding ring to make Ep.9. Laziness defines. :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Chikis111

Aug 28, 2022
I downloaded the game and when I go to open it I get the message "The application “BeingADIK” can’t be opened." Does anyone know how to fix it?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes