Masterbedder6969

Sep 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Found S1 here, then bought them on steam to support recently

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I am not a meme and I do not want to troll anyone.

It is possibilities given by hints from the game itself. I'm not writing to make it 100% certain that it will happen that way. The smell, for example, is highly likely to play a role.

The MC smells in EP1 so that Josy smells like strawberries, in bed with Josy in EP2 he smells it again and in EP4, we learn from Josy so that she sold strawberries a year earlier in the summer. In EP7, Josy would like a strawberry daiquiri and in Interlude, we learn so Jonah also likes to drink strawberry daiquiri. So the question may be allowed, if the other backpack belongs to Zoey's hostel. This then culminates in EP9, where Josy at first doesn't want to eat the eyes, Zoey says that they are strawberries and Maya in turn tells Josy that she definitely has to try one of those eyes now. But somehow strawberries aren't Josy's thing anymore, the way she puts her hand over her mouth. Why is that? Via Rooster, we learn from JB so all of his food that night will have milk in it and Derek writes that that night will definitely be farting. This reminds me of Derek's joke in EP8, when Derek wanted to light his fart at a girl, but his fart had too much weight. diarrhea shit. What is Maya yelling in EP4? diarrhea shit. Josy has a lactose intolerance. Notice euuch that when the MC Josy makes a good coffee. Without milk, but with sugar because it is sweet. Then in EP9 Sage is supposed to kiss Josy, but Sage kisses Josy. Josy has strawberry flavored lip gloss on.

For my taste, there are too many strawberry clues in the game so it can't be a coincidence anymore.
Josy is a strawberry sweet,juicy and good for your health :love: :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dalli_x and sava75

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The MC smells in EP1 so that Josy smells like strawberries, in bed with Josy in EP2 he smells it again and in EP4, we learn from Josy so that she sold strawberries a year earlier in the summer.
Why is that? Via Rooster, we learn from JB so all of his food that night will have milk in it and Derek writes that that night will definitely be farting.
Josy has a lactose intolerance.
diarrhea shit.
Once again, you did what I said: You found a way to shove Maya into our conversation. I just wanted to know if you were trolling me or not, but for some reason our conversation ended in strawberries, farts and diarrhea shit. Frankly, I just give up...

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
About Quinn, what if we misunderstand her because we don't know her well?

What did she really do that was so bad to be known as the villain as some here treat her?

Is it because she made life difficult for Maya?
Another way to look at it is because she knew Maya wouldn't be good for the prostitution, so she didn't want her there, but other than picking on her, Quinn didn't do much, and the “free” tuition thing wasn't exactly a lie, however they need to work in prostitution.

And if the reason she needs so much money is for this, to pay tuition for her and her girls, they do drugs, throw parties, and still have to pay tuition, they sure need a lot of money.

Imagine if we find out in the future that she's not the villain that so many think she is, but someone who cares about her girls, and she's just doing what she can with what she has, to help people like her, the method might not be the best, but it works.

The worst thing she did was use the taser on the MC, it can be dangerous but nobody got hurt.

I like Quinn, the more I know her, the more I like her.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
ounds similar to my backstory. Except I'm just now learning Daz3D and debating whether I should learn Blender.
I started with Blender and when I switched to Maya, I realized it was a good thing I didn't spend a lot of time in Blender. For me the main advantage of Blender is that it's free and that's about it. If you are not planning to model professionally and turn your hobby into a job, Blender is the best option. There are aspects in which Maya is better than Blender (rigging, animation, rendering, etc.)

It is possibilities given by hints from the game itself. I'm not writing to make it 100% certain that it will happen that way. The smell, for example, is highly likely to play a role.

The MC smells in EP1 so that Josy smells like strawberries, in bed with Josy in EP2 he smells it again and in EP4, we learn from Josy so that she sold strawberries a year earlier in the summer. In EP7, Josy would like a strawberry daiquiri and in Interlude, we learn so Jonah also likes to drink strawberry daiquiri. So the question may be allowed, if the other backpack belongs to Zoey's hostel. This then culminates in EP9, where Josy at first doesn't want to eat the eyes, Zoey says that they are strawberries and Maya in turn tells Josy that she definitely has to try one of those eyes now. But somehow strawberries aren't Josy's thing anymore, the way she puts her hand over her mouth. Why is that? Via Rooster, we learn from JB so all of his food that night will have milk in it and Derek writes that that night will definitely be farting. This reminds me of Derek's joke in EP8, when Derek wanted to light his fart at a girl, but his fart had too much weight. diarrhea shit. What is Maya yelling in EP4? diarrhea shit. Josy has a lactose intolerance. Notice euuch that when the MC Josy makes a good coffee. Without milk, but with sugar because it is sweet. Then in EP9 Sage is supposed to kiss Josy, but Sage kisses Josy. Josy has strawberry flavored lip gloss on.

For my taste, there are too many strawberry clues in the game so it can't be a coincidence anymore.
I think it's just Easter eggs, of which there are many in every game. Like fun little things that don't affect the lore, but they're always nice to come across.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
About Quinn, what if we misunderstand her because we don't know her well?

What did she really do that was so bad to be known as the villain as some here treat her?

Another way to look at it is because she knew Maya wouldn't be good for the prostitution, so she didn't want her there, but other than picking on her, Quinn didn't do much, and the “free” tuition thing wasn't exactly a lie, however they need to work in prostitution.

And if the reason she needs so much money is for this, to pay tuition for her and her girls, they do drugs, throw parties, and still have to pay tuition, they sure need a lot of money.

Imagine if we find out in the future that she's not the villain that so many think she is, but someone who cares about her girls, and she's just doing what she can with what she has, to help people like her, the method might not be the best, but it works.

The worst thing she did was use the taser on the MC, it can be dangerous but nobody got hurt.

You don't have to believe everything DPC says. He lies and manipulates facts to make himself look better. For example, I'm sure Quinn was originally planned to be the main antagonist because she behaves differently in season one than she does in season two. But because of Quinn's popularity, he had to fix the character and now she looks like a regular tsundere from the anime.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Quinn knows what her problem is. She likes to fuck with people, some people like that about her and some people don't. I particularly don't like it. It's a childish and silly attitude, in my opinion it just makes her attract unnecessary heat to her.

Even if Quinn knew that Maya wouldn't make a good whore, she gave Maya a sexual to-do list. Once again, she tried to fuck someone and in the end she was the one who got fucked. As Riona herself said: Checkmate!

This is definitely not the case. Quinn has already shown that she doesn't care about anyone, an example of this is how she treated her friendship with Tommy. Even Tommy who is an asshole showed more character by apologizing to Quinn and trying to fix things between them.

Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Quinn knows what her problem is. She likes to fuck with people, some people like that about her and some people don't. I particularly don't like it. It's a childish and silly attitude, in my opinion it just makes her attract unnecessary heat to her.
You say Quinn likes to fuck people, but who did she fuck?

Mona? Mona knew about prostitution and wanted to be a part of it, she just didn't like having to do it with old people.

The MC? Even the “Chick” MC is treated ok by her, they don't interact much, but she doesn't treat him badly, she doesn't make his life difficult, they don't mix but that's it.

And she loves the "DIK" MC.

Even when she has to charge twice as much for the drugs she is uncomfortable doing it, she keeps repeating that it will only be once when she could increase it for good and leave it at that.

To me she doesn't seem like someone who likes to fuck with people.

Even if Quinn knew that Maya wouldn't make a good whore, she gave Maya a sexual to-do list. Once again, she tried to fuck someone and in the end she was the one who got fucked. As Riona herself said: Checkmate!
Maya's list was supposed to make her quit, Quinn didn't expect Maya to complete it, and she was right, without the MC Maya and Josy had to fake a video to pretend they completed it.

Even the other HOT's teased Maya many times during Hell Week, basically to get her to quit, and after she managed to become a HOT, Sarah even apologized to her.

This is definitely not the case. Quinn has already shown that she doesn't care about anyone, an example of this is how she treated her friendship with Tommy. Even Tommy who is an asshole showed more character by apologizing to Quinn and trying to fix things between them.
And the fight with Tommy was purely about ego, and they talked about it back then.

And we have more than a few theories here, about Tommy liking Quinn more than just as a friend, even though she didn't give him a chance, his apologizing to her didn't matter at that time since whoever was “wrong” was Quinn, and now in ep9 she has finally apologized to him.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You say Quinn likes to fuck people, but who did she fuck?
I just said what Quinn said to the MC in Ep.1. Those are her words, not mine. When Quinn used the taser gun on the MC wasn't she fucking him? When she made Josy participate in Spin the Dildo wasn't she fucking with Tommy? When she allowed Josy to join the HOTs, didn't she go with the sole purpose of fucking Tommy? Like I said, Quinn is aware of this trait of hers.

The MC? Even the “Chick” MC is treated ok by her, they don't interact much, but she doesn't treat him badly, she doesn't make his life difficult, they don't mix but that's it.
She always treats the CHICK MC with very bad manners, that's not treating someone "ok".

And she loves the "DIK" MC.
Okay, she cares about the DIK MC (probably, I have my doubts - I wouldn't put a friend at risk by introducing him to criminals who might screw him tomorrow for some reason). But that's not the point, we have to look at Quinn as she behaves in the main story. She does things behind Sage's back, treats Riona like shit, and doesn't care about traditions or her friendship with Tommy. I don't think Quinn cares about sororities or fraternities or anything like that. The shady deals Quinn carries out are for her own benefit and not for the HOT's.

And we have more than a few theories here, about Tommy liking Quinn more than just as a friend, even though she didn't give him a chance, his apologizing to her didn't matter at that time since whoever was “wrong” was Quinn, and now in ep9 she has finally apologized to him.
By Ep.9 it's pretty clear that Quinn doesn't care about shit or anyone, it took a junkie pointing a gun in a student's face to make Quinn realize that so far she's only managed to make things worse. Maybe she starts to regret the life she chose? We'll see... But the clock is ticking and Quinn is too stubborn to ask for help. Maybe that's the message DPC wants to convey: "Everybody needs help sometimes, Peter, even Spider-Man." - Mary Jane Watson

Reactions: Kpyna

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Quinn originally planned to have Maya in the restaurant, not sure why there is suddenly the revisionist thinking that she didn't. It's made clear in the first dorm freeroam when Fuckface overhears Quinn and Rio talking.

The sexual to-do list was meant to work one of two ways. Either Maya enjoyed it and awakened her sexuality in which case she'd be willing to join the restaurant herself. Or if that didn't work (as it obviously didn't) then Maya could be coerced into joining the restaurant by threatening to make the video evidence public (that plan was foiled by Josy joining and then providing the evidence to her "mother" Arieth instead of to Quinn and only showing Arieth the evidence not actually giving her the evidence) hence Rio's "checkmate" comment to Quinn at the completion party.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think we see things differently here, I don't know if you're right or if I am, but the way I see these scenes is really different from how you see them.

Just a summary here to wrap up my position on my point of view:

When you mentioned that she likes to fuck people, I was thinking about something serious, not teasing.

Something serious would be swapping some girl's pills for sugar, with the intention of making them pregnant, however, as she did that with Dawe I don't care about that, he wouldn't get pregnant taking fake pills, but since Arieth has been taking Dawe's pills, we can say that Quinn fucked Dawe and Arieth.

And about Josy, she was teasing Tommy, I didn't see that as something serious, and Josy's list was the same as Maya's, if she completed it great, she would be a candidate for the restaurant, or at least a HOT, if she didn't complete it, good too, she wouldn't be a HOT, the joke with Tommy would be over and that's it.

As for her treating the MC badly, Sally treats him much, much worse, Quinn's attitude is to push people away, and we see this when the DIK MC insists on approaching her.

I mentioned the taser as the worst thing she did, but what if Quinn (DPC) didn't see it as something serious, no one got hurt, no one commented on it, not even the MC.

About her doing things behind Sage's back, Sage tells the MC that she likes that Quinn handles things for her, we know she's the VP, and it's almost certain that she'll be president of the HOT's in a matter of months.

And about her treating Rio badly, even DPC calls the girls “Quinn's girls”, I like Rio, but she's not at Quinn's level in the chain of command, she does what Quinn tells her to do, and what did Quinn do wrong with her, hide things from her?

About Quinn wanting Maya at the restaurant at first, that's obvious, Maya is attractive, and she was the one who showed interest in becoming a HOT, Quinn didn't know Maya well enough to know if she would be good for that or not, and when she realized that she wasn't restaurant material, she made it difficult for Maya, Maya didn't get the list the day she knocked on HOT's door, only later, and we know that her list is different from Lily's list.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
When you mentioned that she likes to fuck people, I was thinking about something serious, not teasing.
What is teasing to you may not be teasing to me. Even Sage calls Quinn's attention saying that she needs to know when something is a hazing or when has already become a form of bullying.

As for her treating the MC badly, Sally treats him much, much worse, Quinn's attitude is to push people away, and we see this when the DIK MC insists on approaching her.
An error does not justify another. Just because Sally treats the MC worse does Quinn have the right to treat him badly too?

I mentioned the taser as the worst thing she did, but what if Quinn (DPC) didn't see it as something serious, no one got hurt, no one commented on it, not even the MC.
The MC was clearly uncomfortable with the use of the taser gun. He even casts doubt on the DIKs' morals by questioning Rusty the way he was brought to the mansion to participate in the CUM-petition.

About her doing things behind Sage's back, Sage tells the MC that she likes that Quinn handles things for her, we know she's the VP, and it's almost certain that she'll be president of the HOT's in a matter of months.
Sage likes initiative, not the actions Quinn takes. It's clear that Sage is starting to regret allowing Quinn to dictate given how things ended up with Mona and Maya.

I like Rio, but she's not at Quinn's level in the chain of command, she does what Quinn tells her to do, and what did Quinn do wrong with her, hide things from her?
Do you realize that Riona is putting her life on the line because of a partnership she made with Quinn after Quinn promised it would be easy? The least Quinn could do was be honest with Riona and not hide things like stealing Vinny's clients. If Riona finds out about this, she'll abandon Quinn instantly.

Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

It's not very far-fetched. There are renders of Jill in the sea and a flashback of James mentioning the ocean to Bella. Perhaps a choice between saving Bella or Jill will be presented in the future?
My message was made purely out of boredom, my friend. Don't give much thought to it. Anyway... Jill's renders that you mention in your comment are special ones, not part of the story, if I am not mistaken.

And about her treating Rio badly, even DPC calls the girls “Quinn's girls”, I like Rio, but she's not at Quinn's level in the chain of command, she does what Quinn tells her to do, and what did Quinn do wrong with her, hide things from her?
Quinn also slapped Riona and that certainly provoked the rage of many Riona's fans. I honestly think that it is not that big of a deal, but for many people it is.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Welp, I've made it to that scene for all three basic alignments.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not sure how to break it to ya,
but that lolly, is nowhere near clickable. it doesn't highlight ever, let alone clickable.

Maybe you're monitor is setting itself to give up the ghost soon?

Although the scene before going there is when you have to "check upstairs" where you see Quinn meet Vinny and Lilly is standing behind them (in the hallway to Derek's bar). So she could have been having a drink and left her lolly on the counter.

In any case, no highlighty and no clicky-clicky on the lolly.

*shrugs*
Used some magnifier

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Used some magnifier
Nah, that's not what "clicky" items even remotely look like. That's not a game effect, that's a bad video cable signal artifact. like a low quality unshielded HDMI/DVI/DP cable that's been "looped" on itself to tidy-up the extra length of the cable, causing some low level induction field resulting in poor image rendering due to degraded signals (ever so slightly degraded. That's the sort of visual artifacts you'll get in such a situation).

Granted I'm speculating here, but I've had some bad cables before and caused exactly that same effect. So I'm basing your results on that experience.

But again, that's not a clicky shiny thingy.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes