The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2728050

Becky is hot in a "stop talking and start swallowing" way.
To be precise, she's the arrogant slut you want to humiliate, fuck up her makeup and degrade her.
She's just pure trash. Sure, Arieth is a cum dumpster and has an IQ lower than Dawe, but at least she's being her true self.
Becky is a fraud, thinking she's some Queen B, when in reality she's just pure trash with makeup on. The type of girl that parades herself as some amazing reward/catch, when in reality she gags on the tip of the DIK.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was thinking something a bit more dramatic for DPC. On his return home, his GPUs may have gotten a little too warm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean...he has 4090s...

RTX-4090-melted.jpg

:WutFace:

To be precise, she's the arrogant slut you want to humiliate, fuck up her makeup and degrade her.
She's just pure trash. Sure, Arieth is a cum dumpster and has an IQ lower than Dawe, but at least she's being her true self.
Becky is a fraud, thinking she's some Queen B, when in reality she's just pure trash with makeup on. The type of girl that parades herself as some amazing reward/catch, when in reality she gags on the tip of the DIK.
Arieth is dumb but has a good heart and can be nice, Becky is just...well...Bitch is probably the all around best word for her.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She's the kind of girl you fuck but when she's about to cum you stop leave the room find her best friend and give her the best fuck of her life

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I am glad that Pink makes the game not so vanilla, introduced sexual degradation and humiliation through Becky.
It would be nice to create a petition for DPC in his Discord, to create lewd "Becky drinks urine". BaDIK should be less vanilla. :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To make it worse for Becky, going for MJ would be the biggest gut punch.
But tbh, BaDIK wise, I'd rather butt fuck Derek than hit on Becky.
You just gave me new relationship goals with Josy and Maya, Becky walking in on a 3some:devilish:. Hell giving Tybalt a BJ would be better then hitting on Becky and considering his size your unlikely to know its even there so it isn't gay :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Arieth is dumb but has a good heart
I was debating with myself whether or not Arieth could just be pretending to be dumb. Thing is, noone who would be smart enough to pretend being that dumb would actually do it, because some people would suspect them to be a secret genius. On the other hand me thinking that would be the perfect cover for her... damn.

The situation is a bit like Lily's from Where the heart is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Silence

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If seriously, I liked the preview. Look at all these girls! Sarah and Mel are flirting with you, most likely after you stayed with them for the night.
Camila smiles warmly as she remembers the tight moves on the dance floor.
Even Heather is cute here, in her eyes you can feel the interest and at the same time uncertainty and regret for the events in Leon's room.
And thanks LIME for the fix, preview became much better. But I'll make this even better a little bit later.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is it just me or does Heather look really good in this preview? I don't remember liking her that much from the game, but now compared with the other girls she has a "REAL looking" vibe going on.

View attachment 2728176
She does look good. :) Heather is hard to like because she's such a bitch to MC at every opportunity for literally no reason. There is a minor path for her but it's very subtle. If MC does the right things for her when staying over with Sage, fooling around in the jacuzzi at the preps mansion and taking care of her at the HOTs party she starts liking him and becomes tolerable or even pleasant to be around. After the Halloween party I would hope for more opportunities for MC to become a few of her "+1" tallies to offset Tommy's random philandering.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It is "Is Mel wearing see-thru workout shorts or is that just a purposely misleading but sexy pattern on those shorts? ;)
For see-through, Sarah's top is definitely in the "almost there" running. If MC jostles her arm so she spills her water bottle all over it, now that would be a real show. :sneaky:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
have not played the game really since game first released, going to start a fresh run with season 1 and 2, to see all the contents without unlocker, do you basically need a playthrough for each girl please or can some girls coexist in a single play through?
Technically you can do Bella, Jill, and the Josy and Maya throuple on a single CHICK playthrough, but the breakups can be emotional.

Can also do Sage and the other girls on a single DIK playthrough, but that could bite you in the ass later on for reasons I won't spoil.

So there are your quick options, but as we're still months away from the next episode you may as well play it safe and do separate playthroughs for each main girl. And then a few for the other girls.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Is it just me or does Heather look really good in this preview? I don't remember liking her that much from the game, but now compared with the other girls she has a "REAL looking" vibe going on.

View attachment 2728176
Having the little scene with her was an awesome preview of how freaky Heather is and she has always been banging and natural looking but pretty and needs an "attitude adjustment" by Fuckface...sooooo....smashhhh...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was debating with myself whether or not Arieth could just be pretending to be dumb. Thing is, noone who would be smart enough to pretend being that dumb would actually do it, because some people would suspect them to be a secret genius. On the other hand me thinking that would be the perfect cover for her... damn.

The situation is a bit like Lily's from Where the heart is.

And get STDs and pregnant...not to mention being together with Dawe...just to keep up the facade? Also why would she do that? :ROFLMAO:

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
[...] We will see if there is a Gym Freeroam event.
Well it's about time we meet that flexible naturist Paula from Swyper, spotted in EP6 at the Gym.
Also we need to start training with the new fighting instructor, I wonder if there will be new fight attribute/stats.
With the two Gym Preview already (Bella/HOT), a Freeroam there is very highly possible indeed.

swyper_paula_pic3_zoomed.jpg ep6_mansion_eve31.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes