JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well it's about time we meet that flexible naturist Paula from Swyper, spotted in EP6 at the Gym.
Also we need to start training with the new fighting instructor, I wonder if there will be new fight attribute/stats.
With the two Gym Preview already (Bella/HOT), a Freeroam there is very highly possible indeed.

View attachment 2728298 View attachment 2728295
Thanks, it totally didn't register with me that she was Nude Yoga Paula next to Tyballs. Maybe she will start teaching those classes at the gym to the HOTs girls....

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
And get STDs and pregnant...not to mention being together with Dawe...just to keep up the facade? Also why would she do that? :ROFLMAO:
Now that would be...... supreme dedication on her part. :unsure:
But I think it's been well established she wouldn't know which side of a stamp to lick...

So I don't think we have to worry about her being some sort of secret genius, even compared to insects...
:ROFLMAO:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

...and Becky.

View attachment 2727380

Thanks to Darkdevil66 :devilish:
A few observations.
1)The appearance of Sage pool before this preview is probably no accident. What if Sage wears that bathing suit after yoga in the pool? Given that all the HOTs appear in the previews, there must be a Sage.
2) Bella will probably be a yoga instructor. I assume all the LIs will be in this scene, including Jill, Maya, Josy, Sage. Melanie winks not because he fucked her, but because MC will be surrounded by hot girls.
3) I'm sure the girls will tease Fuckface in every way. They will ask to scratch his back, casually touch him, etc. Probably in this scene the player will be able to score a lot of cheating points, so be careful.
4)There's obviously going to be an lewd scene with one of the girls. But I don't think it will be long, probably something like a blow job. It's more likely to be a scene based on cheating points . Sarah/Mel/Cammy will break into the MC's shower and blow him while he washes.
5) Everyone will laugh at Tybalt. If you were with Sage, she wouldn't miss a chance to troll him.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
did anyone else start playing the s3 interlude and get scared the game would have a female protagonist?
No, because it was called "Interlude". ;)

Played it once and never again. Actually I think there has been 3 different times now where I saw the "female protagonist" tag for BaDIK and it took me second or two to even remember "Oh yeah, that's no mistake, that is because of the interlude." :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This one also, yeah. DPC can't openly declare & admit such things, but each books writers, tv show scenario or game scenario writers or whatever else, always have their own favorite characters. Sympathy for favorites can have completely different forms of expression. So, yeah, DPC definetely like the Throuple thing and his extreme attention, easter eggs and just little details here and there for J&M is the best proof.

Opportunities to fuck up each path is absolutely ok. Let's take a look on it from a different angle. I'm starting to regret using the terms "canon" and "canonical". Could happy endings be considered as a "canonical" endings for the MC and the characters surrounding him? Potential endings are certainly related to our choices and decisions. I don't expect from DPC a sugary and ideal happy endings without adding gray undertones or bitterness to them, this is not his style and it would actually be a very bad decision. If there are any planned, they should certainly be diluted with a bittersweet and bitter ones. Players wrong choices and decisions must be punished and and vice versa. But we are also talking about the girls selection.
Yes, but you can say that about different routes that he likes them. For example, from my position it seems to me that he likes Sage, because he gives us a chance to start relationship with her again and again (how many, three times?), as if hinting that this path is his favorite.
Or maybe his favorite path is Zoey, because he puts her into the script after the final path is chosen, gives her a huge amount of attention in the plot - a whole mini-episode that he didn't allow any of the characters, making her a temporary protagonist, allowing the player to adjust her personality. He also said that he couldn't hold back his tears while creating the scene on the bench in Ep.9.
Or maybe he loves spooky mysteries the most and he likes Bella, after all DPC is most likely a middle aged 35-40 man.
But it's definitely not Jill, he mocks her all the time. :ROFLMAO:
My main thought with J&M was that the game "ties" us to them from the very beginning. Whether we want it or not. It felt the same way in AL. None of the other girls get similar attention from the author at the beginning. And some techniques like internal MC thoughts, narratives, etc, for some reason, the author uses only with J&M. MC shows the concern and careness of them almost always. Josy at the moment is the only one who makes him doubt if he is not in Throuple. Even if MC choise in EP5 that he haven't feelings for her anymore, in EP9 he also wonders after her words "how it could be?" If he stays friends with them and picks feelings for one of girls, then it becomes even more intense. He wonders even after a break up with J&M - was it a right decision or not. We have nothing similar with any of the other MGs. For what purpose does the DPC play with the player's feelings like this, making us doubt our choice and showing us all these tearful scenes? Why does the author want us to think again, change our mind or act differently? Sage also has something similar, but in a completely different form, it's more like an opportunity to jump on her train 3 times. And the MC himself also reacts and thinks about it in a completely different way. DPC created an incredible variability for J&M path / branch. That's my point.
This tie-in to "Josy/Maya" in Season 1 is not well received by a lot of people. I often read reviews that the game needs a lot of variability at this point, many would like to refuse to be even friends with them altogether. For example, I'm in a bunch of people who don't like Josy and they have some pretty serious arguments that make me think. I attribute this linkage to their script to the need for, again- "framework or skeleton of a game story." An equally important framework is the Sage, which unites many game events.
Of course, greater variability in relationships with two girls is necessary - in order to better show the dynamics of such relationships and the variations in their development. In other routes we have a love interaction of two characters, but here we have three. This is more complex and requires more detailed study. It's more than understandable why MC has doubts if he refused them - he has a crush on Josy for several months, and this doesn't immediately go away. Moreover, our guy is 19 years old.:D Impulsive, amorous teenager. I wouldn't get into a relationship between two girls in real life, I don't believe in work of polyamorous relationships. But I certainly like Josy, now a little less than a couple of years ago, and I'll steal her. :devilish:At the end, this is a game.

As for the internal thoughts of MC, this is not so, they visit MC throughout the game with different girls - Jill, Bella, Sage, we constantly hear his internal monologues.
Also about the consequences of "bad" and "good" choices. Here I am more a supporter of gray morality. It would not always seem like a bad choice would have to lead to bad consequences, or vice versa. Otherwise it would make the game too predictable. The worst choice should be non-obvious.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

...and Becky.

View attachment 2727380

Thanks to Darkdevil66 :devilish:
About this render, I think what the girls are looking at is the MC with Bella, at this stage it's possible that their relationship isn't as much of a secret as before, we already saw in the last EP that there were a lot of people curious about Bella at the party, after that comes the rumors, and now the HOTs even see them together, they may not be openly dating, but since the walk of shame that Bella did, it is already known that there is something between them, the more they are seen together, the more credibility the rumors will have.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm still in season 1 trying to play catch up and after the things I've read, I'm skipping Interlude.
Can it be skipped from the start, though? I think you have to play through it at least the first time. It's not a long act, anyway. And the change of perspective and the setting may be even refreshing.

Reactions: wrath09

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'm still in season 1 trying to play catch up and after the things I've read, I'm skipping Interlude.
I mean, you have to play it once. But it’s not a problem - people’s dislike for it is well out of proportion to the time you spend playing it. And the first of the two lewd scenes is fantastic.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, you have to lay it once. But it’s not a problem - people’s dislike for it is well out of proportion to the time you spend playing it. And the first of the two lewd scenes is fantastic.
Thanks, but I'm still going to pass on it. As for the lewd scenes, doubt I'm interested if it's not the normal MC.

Requuis

Oct 7, 2020
Dumb question, but do I have to download all seasons and interlude, or is it all included in the season 3 download?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes