funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well, pussy in general is a huge dump of fungi and bacteria, ideally in balance. If it stinks, it means, there is no balance anymore. Honestly it is one of the worst places(tied with the anus) for someone to stick his tongue in. Even when things are in balance it is rather risky. Cunnilingus is quite hazardous to one's health. (as watersports etc) But to each their own. I know it is a game, but I wouldn't do Becky with my current MC, no matter what path. She is Aerith level of no go zone.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know, I made that last part up just for shits and giggles.
Yeast infections don't usually smell or even taste different except on very rare cases where there's more than yeast 'at play'.

But as for the rest, yeh I'm with you about Becky.
:cool:

Reactions: StingerWolf

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think she's gonna initially hate the MC for this. Everything has to be on her terms. That's what I like about Quinn, she's such an interesting character. Truly the tsundere queen of this game.
It's just a whim . She'll calm down quickly. But she needs care. And the MC has to take care of Quinn's safety. After all, she is the most important and valuable character.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
It's just a whim . She'll calm down quickly. But she needs care. And the MC has to take care of Quinn's safety. After all, she is the most important and valuable character.
Let's not go that far. I like Quinn, she's IMO too good of a character to be shoved into the others path, she should have been a main LI. But the most important character? Nah. She's just as good as any of the main LIs. I think Bella is as awesome as Quinn. Zoey too, I wonder what that will turn into.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
There is no doubt that the only right choice it's to pay Quinn's debt !
I think she's gonna initially hate the MC for this. Everything has to be on her terms. That's what I like about Quinn, she's such an interesting character. Truly the tsundere queen of this game.
Paying off Quinn's debts is most likely the worst thing to do for her, as she will not learn her lesson. And chances are will repeat the same mistakes all over again and drag you down with her and then both of you end up convicts for the next 20 years.

She is a manipulative hypocrite and will not likely change if she is not made to face repercussions for her actions. The MC should instead steer her in the right direction and make her understand that her actions have consequences, as Sage tried to make her understand. Instead be there for her when she needs support, but she will have to work for her redemption.

Trying to be her sugar daddy with only $5K in your bank will only turn you into her puppet. As only a fool does such things.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
$5000 to help with Maya tuition loan? :KEK:

Checked how much average college in US costs:
"The average college tuition and fees at four-year schools in 2020-2021 was $19,020. The average total cost for a year of college at a four-year school — including tuition and fees, on-campus room and board, books, supplies, and other expenses — was $35,551. That's roughly $142,000 over the course of four years."

• Sad
Reactions: mojococo and ffive

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
$5000 to help with Maya tuition loan? :KEK:

Checked how much average college in US costs:
"The average college tuition and fees at four-year schools in 2020-2021 was $19,020. The average total cost for a year of college at a four-year school — including tuition and fees, on-campus room and board, books, supplies, and other expenses — was $35,551. That's roughly $142,000 over the course of four years."
BaDIK money is not real world money. Where else can you have a threesome with two hookers for $$$?

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
BaDIK money is not real world money. Where else can you have a threesome with two hookers for $$$?
The MC didn't inherit $x200, he inerited 5000 dollars. There's a clear distinction between a clearly defined amount of money and $ in this game.

Reactions: Fess1998

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That's her charm. There is no need to turn her into an ordinary object of sexual attraction. There are already enough of them.
You call it charm, I call it cancer.
To each our own I suppose.
:ROFLMAO:

Now don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to shit on Quinn, I'm just pointing out the obvious. As a character, she most definitely is one of the more interesting ones. And her story arc will most certainly pack one heck of a punch and probably turn out to be one of the more interesting ones in the game. Which I'm very much looking forward to.
:cool:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The gameplay elements use a simplified financial system, but it looks like the $5,000 is real. For example, Neil MC says it's not that much money, and then MC, if he had a threesome with Riona and Quinn said he had to put $500 of it into his student loan account, adding that he thought he was a dick at the time.
That is, game has several financial systems:
1. Directly MCs pocket money with a maximum $10
2. Another system for mansion renovation and party planning.
3. And real money.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The gameplay elements use a simplified financial system, but it looks like the $5,000 is real. For example, Neil MC says it's not that much money, and then MC, if he had a threesome with Riona and Quinn said he had to put $500 of it into his student loan account, adding that he thought he was a dick at the time.
3. And real money.
As long as DPC doesn't add microtransactions, all is good.
Imagine Episode 10 dating, you have to pay for dating activities with a special subs to DPC's Patreon.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
3. And real money.
DPC has said that the money systems in the game are just game mechanics and don't have any bearing on the real world. For instance, if $$$ is $500, then when you bought lunch for Maya it cost you $167 to feed her at the little bistro, same as what it would cost you when you offered to buy Bella's lunch at the shitty school cafeteria. Those girls must have a hell of an appetite. If you fail the mansion game Rusty sells his very nice sports car to cover the cost of windows that are only $65. MC having $5000 in game money probably translates to something like $50,000 US in real world money for it to be a relatable amount, something that is a lot of money for him and which can make a lot of difference though not "Jill Royce mad money" level, but really it's just a plot point with no real relationship to money in the world you and I live in.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Oh I'm really happy about this. I would be very upset if it was free roaming like Milfy City. It is best to go in the direction of a specific story!
I have to be honest navigation in DIK and HOT mansions are a little tricky until you get the hang of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes