Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Dumb question, but do I have to download all seasons and interlude, or is it all included in the season 3 download?
You have to download both. According to DPC, Season's 1+2 was getting to the limits of Ren'Py's size limitations, so for season 3 he started a new .exe file, and will do so for the remaining season(s). You can't start season 3 without a save to transfer from season 2 (make sure, when you get to the end of season 2 you do make your transfer save).

Emea7

Oct 28, 2022
So, it's official, DPC hates Sage that much, he rather makes a preview with Becky than one with Sage. :cry:
I hope the lack of Sage previews means she'll be a key element in story progression for the episode, and DPC is just avoiding potential spoilers

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope the lack of Sage previews means she'll be a key element in story progression for the episode, and DPC is just avoiding potential spoilers
every single render of her? isn't there one where she talks to the Hots, walks the BR?

DPC is creating some artificial hype like he did with Bella before the 8th and Quinn before the 9th.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What are you people even talking about. Sage was one of the most central characters in the last episode (even if you aren't on her path) and there was the "vote for Sage's next bikini" event on DPC's Patreon. Honestly having her appear a little bit less in Ep. 10 would probably even things out compared to other LIs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What are you people even talking about. Sage was one of the most central characters in the last episode (even if you aren't on her path) and there was the "vote for Sage's next bikini" event on DPC's Patreon. Honestly having her appear a little bit less in Ep. 10 would probably even things out compared to other LIs.
:unsure:
Apart from the costume contest, where would Sage have been more present than the others? The scene at Burke's is a shared scene with Maya and Josy. Otherwise the scenes with her are the same as the other LIs

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
:unsure:
Apart from the costume contest, where would Sage have been more present than the others? The scene at Burke's is a shared scene with Maya and Josy. Otherwise the scenes with her are the same as the other LIs
She is most prominent in the Burke scene and she is one of the most prominent characters during the party even if you're not on her path. So she was the most prominent character in both parts of the last episode in my opinion. Compare her to Isabella or Jill for example who had pretty small roles if you're MC wasn't on their path.

J&M, while prominent in the Burke part, also only had minor roles during the party.

I haven't counted it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sage was featured on more renders of the last episode than any other LI.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Stop man! Stop using logic!
It makes horny people's PP's here go soft :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She is most prominent in the Burke scene and she is one of the most prominent characters during the party even if you're not on her path. So she was the most prominent character in both parts of the last episode in my opinion. Compare her to Isabella or Jill for example who had pretty small roles if you're MC wasn't on their path.

J&M, while prominent in the Burke part, also only had minor roles during the party.

I haven't counted it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sage was featured on more renders of the last episode than any other LI.
I didn't get this impression, the only extra exclusive content at the party for Sage is precisely the choice of candidates for the costume contest. Bella might have had less space, as for example not having a costume she doesn't even do the souvenir photo, but she still has the scene on the test results.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
What do you think... when will the MC have to decide what to do with his 5000 dollars? And will it be a choice or depend on his path?

I bet we get the option to pay off Quinn's debt on the others path.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
In this game, MC is Pacman and all the women are the little dots on the playing field (except Arieth, who is all four ghosts rolled into one).
Only on the single route. And if Becky's pussy stinks it could mean something even worse than Aerith's crabs. So Becky should be a ghost too. And all fat ugly feminists are ghosts as well. Ugly fat ghosts, or just reserved for Derek.

Reactions: lorddarkam

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
And if Becky's pussy stinks it could mean something even worse than Aerith's crabs.
Becky is probably a walking bakery. She could probably sit in a puddle of water and make beer if you added sugar. When she sits in a bath tub, she probably makes bubbles...

Yeast infections stink like nothing else, and you can't unsmell that....
do not ask me how I know.. I was drunk!

Ok I think I'll stop there and go sniff a bottle of pure ammonia.
:cautious:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
What do you think... when will the MC have to decide what to do with his 5000 dollars? And will it be a choice or depend on his path?

I bet we get the option to pay off Quinn's debt on the others path.
No need to have to decide and I hope DPC won't force one on the MC. The more logical way imo is as he said he would do after discussing with (I can't remember who) take some for qol things as the gym and keep the rest as safety.
It's not as he won the lottery and became millionair all ofa sudden, I don't think 5000 is a really significant amount anyway.
Worst choice ever would be to pay Quinn's debt imo

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Becky is probably a walking bakery. She could probably sit in a puddle of water and make beer if you added sugar. When she sits in a bath tub, she probably makes bubbles...

Yeast infections stink like nothing else, and you can't unsmell that....
do not ask me how I know.. I was drunk!

Ok I think I'll stop there and go sniff a bottle of pure ammonia.
:cautious:
Well, pussy in general is a huge dump of fungi and bacteria, ideally in balance. If it stinks, it means, there is no balance anymore. Honestly it is one of the worst places(tied with the anus) for someone to stick his tongue in. Even when things are in balance it is rather risky. Cunnilingus is quite hazardous to one's health. (as watersports etc) But to each their own. I know it is a game, but I wouldn't do Becky with my current MC, no matter what path. She is Aerith level of no go zone.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes