name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Would be nice to have had a teacher option to stay; either Jade or Cathy. Or a complete curveball like the leader of the library based house. I guess staying with Sage will mean more interaction with Quinn. Riona and the HOTS.
That`s exactly what I`m hoping for

I for one think the 3 choices at the end could maybe the biggest choices yet and I guess it could send us on the route that we wish and I guess we didn't want to chance our luck with staying over at Jill's again.
I really hope you`re right,though I have a feeling it might give us a scene or 2 and than merge into 1 path again

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Would be nice to have had a teacher option to stay; either Jade or Cathy. Or a complete curveball like the leader of the library based house. I guess staying with Sage will mean more interaction with Quinn. Riona and the HOTS.
I had thoughts that the 3 choices were based on affiliation.

Derek - Maya / Josy / DIKs
Sage - Quinn / Hots/ Jocks
Bella - Jill / Teachers / Preps

Your choice has more consequences on the association than anything

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'd have liked that as well sadly with Jade that is not an option yet because of Burke, and I think it's too early for Cathy yet but I think something will develop there as it seems she is on the lookout for a younger guy ;)
Jade is a fully grown Cougar whilst Cathy is a Cougar in training who probably got the idea from watching Cougar Town, Desperate Housewives or Sex in the City.

I'm guessing Cathy won't be dominant like in the dreams but would like to be dominated by the MC when the time comes.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Jade is a fully grown Cougar whilst Cathy is a Cougar in training who probably got the idea from watching Cougar Town, Desperate Housewives or Sex in the City.

I'm guessing Cathy won't be dominant like in the dreams but would like to be dominated by the MC when the time comes.
Yeah,that`s what have been theorized - reality being opposite than those dreams and so far Jade is taking the initiative,while Cathy is shy,for now ;)

Reactions: Mormont

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody knows how to delete save files? I deleted mine but it keeps coming back when i open the game.
You need to delete them in both locations, you probably forgot the hidden saves at:

C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

Reactions: Irondic

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
You need to delete them in both locations, you probably forgot the hidden saves at:

C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
Thanks a lot! I didnt know there were save files in there.. i guess thats why it is called hidden saves..

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah,that`s what have been theorized - reality being opposite than those dreams and so far Jade is taking the initiative,while Cathy is shy,for now ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Jade story line looks like a battle of will over control. Can’t wait to see it play out. Cathy lacks confidence and will probably drop all inhibition if given attention and easily manipulated.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Would have been nice to have had a teacher option to stay; either Jade or Cathy. Or a complete curveball like the leader of the library based house. I guess staying with Sage will mean more interaction with Quinn, Riona and the HOTS.
Well i chose Sage for the interaction with Sage but more interaction with Quinn would be a very nice bonus.

tg

May 1, 2017
There's a bit too much randomness to the brawling minigame. It would be better if you do make a medium attack, that you inflict 80% or so of the default value. Right now, it seems that you could only be awarded as little as 30% or so. That's far too shit. I'd be happy if each hit was between 85% and 115% of a value. That way, sometimes you get more than expected damage, sometimes you get less, but it's decent, and relevant to the what attack you chose to do.

Anyone looked closely at the mechanics of this? And maybe come up with a mod to improve things?

Another irritation to the current system is the opponent gets a lot of cheap shots when you're defending, and it's a simple three-symbol string, you don't have time to input it since it appears and you see it, and then it disappears. I guess it makes sense if those short strings refer to a light attack, and they're meant to be fast but light. If you mess it up, it's just a small amount of damage. Or should be. I'm not even sure if the length of strings you get refer to actual attack power or not, but it might make sense if they did.

So, anyone putting in work on a mod to rebalance things? And would they sure what they have?

I already know about easy mode. But, what I'd be after is normal mode, but better. Any work been put into it?

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
There's a bit too much randomness to the brawling minigame. It would be better if you do make a medium attack, that you inflict 80% or so of the default value. Right now, it seems that you could only be awarded as little as 30% or so. That's far too shit. I'd be happy if each hit was between 85% and 115% of a value. That way, sometimes you get more than expected damage, sometimes you get less, but it's decent, and relevant to the what attack you chose to do.

Anyone looked closely at the mechanics of this? And maybe come up with a mod to improve things?

Another irritation to the current system is the opponent gets a lot of cheap shots when you're defending, and it's a simple three-symbol string, you don't have time to input it since it appears and you see it, and then it disappears. I guess it makes sense if those short strings refer to a light attack, and they're meant to be fast but light. If you mess it up, it's just a small amount of damage. Or should be. I'm not even sure if the length of strings you get refer to actual attack power or not, but it might make sense if they did.

So, anyone putting in work on a mod to rebalance things? And would they sure what they have?

I already know about easy mode. But, what I'd be after is normal mode, but better. Any work been put into it?
Your blows determines the opponents actions, against a fast opponent use fist and thud, against a slow opponent you use kick and hard, boost dex and power first, makes it easier to defend and makes your blows more potent, always go for high attack when possible, makes te fast attacks from the opponents even less likely, raise power by one and dex by two during the first two roaming sessions, buy the points from derek and the store separately, counter attack skill is the best one for dex, makes them more likely, then when dex is four and power is three you start working on movement and after that heal skill/health.

Reactions: tg

perfect_sin

Sep 21, 2017
i started a game, but it seems there is no minigames and the browler is not awailable. Will it be available later or smth is wrong?

Bekas

Sep 6, 2018
If it's your first run, it's 100% recommended that you restart with minigames, if you're just grinding the extra scenes, it's not worth it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes