frozengrimm

Jun 3, 2017
Just found out about this game yesterday & it's surprisingly good.
High quality renders & unique characters, interesting & funny dialogues, mini games are actually not bad.
can't wait for next episode!

Reactions: DaweFan69

Bekas

Sep 6, 2018
Guys,how can I open all backgrounds in my phone?
You get it after certain events with the characters in the backgrounds, like the last one with Jill is a pic she sends you, the other ones you get if you do the correct choices, I believe the walkthrough explains how to get them though I didn't check it.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Ok so I wrote this thing as a joke https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2305036

But after replaying it last night, I noticed even if you don't insult her food in Ep1, you end up insulting it later at the cum-petition, pissing her off, which leads me to believe this might be an actual plot point if DPC forces you to piss her off one way or the other...

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
This statement is conflicting with your avatar and 3 sigs of Maya.:oops:
Then Bella and Jill won hands down. I'll even help light the match. :sneaky:
It’s hard to please Maya playing DIK route hence the sad face because each time I had to choose against her a kitten died somewhere in the world . Chick route is my main play trough.

I had to shower 5 times before I finished the DIK play through :sick: haha

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It’s hard to please Maya playing DIK route hence the sad face because each time I had to choose against her a kitten died somewhere in the world . Chick route is my main play trough.

Wait, there's more scenes with her you miss if on Dik? That would explain the scenes you don't see with Bella and Jill if a Dik.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019

i play both chick and dik but chick is more for me
to get maya josy bella and jill
ad the end you know to story about maya and josy pretty much a slap to mc face
then again ad some point the mc much tell the truth also

he be fooling around with other girls and maya and josy to
this wil be a very hard strugle for him

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
i play both chick and dik but chick is more for me
to get maya josy bella and jill
ad the end you know to story about maya and josy pretty much a slap to mc face
then again ad some point the mc much tell the truth also

he be fooling around with other girls and maya and josy to
this wil be a very hard strugle for him
This is why I dont really hold anything against Maya and Josy because even trying to be faithful to either of them by no physical interaction with others is impossible. The scripted parts of the story force you into situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Post from vir_cotto in another thread

So... My regular rambling after reading all HOTs dialogues.

It seems Sage doesn't know about prostitution. Yeah, I know - it's stupid. Thing is, Quinn is just ready to offer Mona and Maya to work for her and - if you say she is interrupted in the middle of a sentence - BINGO! I mean, who would expect she would be interrupted in the middle of such an important sentence. We surely didn't expect that, right?
View attachment 382523

Sage enters and Quinn warns Maya to "zip it". That would mean Quinn's prostitutes are Sarah, Melanie - for those two we later learn they earn more than is needed for their tuition - Riona and three pledges: Camilla, who is basically already whoring herself, Mona and Maya.

Sage enters with Elena, Heather and Arieth. But, even if they're not aware of Quinn's business, it seems they are aware of her drug business cause there is conversation with Heather:

he "Did Tommy say anything?"
qu "Tommy says a lot of things..."
qu "...but about what you're referring to..."
qu "Yes. I got the info.
he "Make sure you get him a bit extra. You know how he gets."
qu "Then he'll have to pay extra. I'm not a free ride."
he "I know, but he keeps stealing from me when he runs out."
qu "Well, that's {b}your{/b} problem, isn't it?"

So, because of this little conversation, I labelled Tommy as nothing more but junkie.

About that prostitution thing, it seems only girls that "work" have paid tuition - but I already said that's most probable possibility in previous updates. Quinn wants more girls because she wants more money - it's quite simple, really. Rionna is afraid cause more girls are bigger risk someone will spill the beans. Riona also wants to stop with drugs and just do whoring with core girls they already have. There is one important thing she said:

ri "We stop what we're doing, right now. No more new girls. None of this fucking \"expanding\" bullshit!"
ri "We stick to the original plan, with the current girls and maybe Camila, and we just sell what we need to sell, on top of our obligations..."
ri "...then we cut our losses and we move on..."
ri "...before this gets harder to keep up with."

So, they're obliged to sell drugs? Like I theorized earlier, I think they're small-time dealers. Someone big is behind them who is staying in shadows. I don't think that person is someone we didn't see yet. Most probable candidates are Burke, Rusty or Magnar. Or even two or all three? Burke and Rusty are rich - we don't know about Magnar but he is a smart guy so - who knows?

Also, someone is spreading those rumours about free tuition - we know that's not true - only girls that are working have paid tuition. And about money... Why they are short? Did someone steal? Maybe the same person spreading those rumours?

Also, we learn about a big order from Alphas. That's something Chad warned Dawe that he needs to be careful. Probably it's about performance-enhancing drugs, steroids... That's why Dawe is visiting Quinn at the end of this episode most probably.

As we know Maya almost certainly won't accept whoring herself, she'll be in danger because Quinn and Rionna will be panicky. No other girl refused their offer as far as we know. That's part of Maya's story we can expect in future episodes.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is why I dont really hold anything against Maya and Josy because even trying to be faithful to either of them by no physical interaction with others is impossible. The scripted parts of the story force you into situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention they have been apart not sure how long would be interesting to actually get more backstory on them both how did they meet and is this why Maya's Father is a massive douche towards her?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes