name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This is why I dont really hold anything against Maya and Josy because even trying to be faithful to either of them by no physical interaction with others is impossible. The scripted parts of the story force you into situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference is both Josy and Maya are in a relationship,MC did not commited to anyone.Another thing with 100% honesty stuff,well if you require someone to be completly transparent with you,it would be nice to do the same.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes that's why I replied :ROFLMAO: Almost missed it but saw a glimpse of the text as I started scrolling and I was like
View attachment 382992
It's funny you used to be the quiet one in this thread but ever since the update you have become more vocal (y) Still it's nice to see Maya fans that have never given up on her the Mayans will rise again and she could come out of this next update a lot better than this one left her just be careful of any snakes that want back :p

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
The difference is both Josy and Maya are in a relationship,MC did not commited to anyone.Another thing with 100% honesty stuff,well if you require someone to be completly transparent with you,it would be nice to do the same.
Maya tells the MC that there are a few things she is working up to letting him know but she can’t open up yet. Having been ostracized for her sexual preference by her family and being ghosted etc... you would also be super guarded about such things and at the time the MC also didn’t want to go into specifics about his one relationship that ended.

For all she knew nothing would come from rooming with the MC at the time of the lunch conversation. And it was also the MC’s option to further the relationship by replying “it’s too late for that” when asked not to fall for her or select “I will not” during movie night. It was our choice to take what came next and we have many more options since to make things harder or easier.

Its easy to want the same openness you show people but it’s not possible for them, people are different.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its easy to want the same openness you show people but it’s not possible for them, people are different.
When it comes to Maya people seem to keep forgetting about this it's all about that scene where she has a fear of people judging her and she probably is used to not being so open with people due to her family specifically her Dad.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not that they are open. I mean.. i never ever seen anyone complaining they couldn't tell Maya, or anyone for that matter, that they've fingered someone else or get a blowjob from someone else just a day before or that they visited a stripbar to grope half-naked girls AFTER they started dating. Principles are curious things. We always seem to have X-1, where X is the amount we expect/demand from others.

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe I'm dumb, but with a keyboard like it is still really hard play the battle mini games. Is it possible modify the game battle system in order that the game shows the arrows one by one?

Last edited:

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
When it comes to Maya people seem to keep forgetting about this it's all about that scene where she has a fear of people judging her and she probably is used to not being so open with people due to her family specifically her Dad.
Also when you tell her about the date and go to leave if you have the rep with her and the right DIK level you ask her is she is jealous she will stop you before you exit and kiss you against he wall as a good bye. For me this was the point of her accepting the MC and when she decided to open up more but like in all instances in this game the good DR leaves many things interrupted and not said.

The writing is doing it’s job to entertain and make us think one way or another about the characters and it’s why multiple story arch’s exists.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but like in all instances in this game the good DR leaves many things interrupted and not said.
Well that is one of my issues I know it's added in there for the added drama but it gets a little bit tiresome especially when it's a heart to heart moment in the game only to have it interrupted I wonder how many more times this gag will be wheeled out (n)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Maya likes our MC, she likes him a lot i would say, he is the first guy that she feels comfortable with, and she has great fear if she tells him her secret that he would be angry or disappointed in her and that would destroy her.
She finaly cracked and started talking about the secret when Josy knocked...

DON'T GIVE UP ON MAYA GUYS :)

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Fighting Dawe is a total failure you could give even less time to react, clicking the key combination does not always work. So far, I've had a lot of fun with the game, including tests and the overall story. But now I just want to remove it from the disk and not reach for it anymore. :mad::mad::mad:

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Well that is one of my issues I know it's added in there for the added drama but it gets a little bit tiresome especially when it's a heart to heart moment in the game only to have it interrupted I wonder how many more times this gag will be wheeled out (n)
It will continue for sure. It started early in the story and is used at least once every interaction characters have. IRL if I didn’t Finnish my....

Hang on have to take this call :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes