Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fighting Dawe is a total failure you could give even less time to react, clicking the key combination does not always work. So far, I've had a lot of fun with the game, including tests and the overall story. But now I just want to remove it from the disk and not reach for it anymore. :mad::mad::mad:
Yeah the brawler game was easier before I think there should be an option where you can skip the brawler stuff but not the tests, but don't give up on it just yet
I got the same message. I don't even remember using a MOD. After deleting the whole folder and installing the new version, I could start a new game, but I couldn't load my save. Is there a way to start the game at chapter 3?
There is a save on the 1st page that you can always try.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's crazy how so many people seem to struggle with brawler.
I wonder if this is a generations thing and folks growing up with SNES/Genesis games doing well and the younger Fortnite generation having problems?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya tells the MC that there are a few things she is working up to letting him know but she can’t open up yet. Having been ostracized for her sexual preference by her family and being ghosted etc... you would also be super guarded about such things and at the time the MC also didn’t want to go into specifics about his one relationship that ended.

For all she knew nothing would come from rooming with the MC at the time of the lunch conversation. And it was also the MC’s option to further the relationship by replying “it’s too late for that” when asked not to fall for her or select “I will not” during movie night. It was our choice to take what came next and we have many more options since to make things harder or easier.

Its easy to want the same openness you show people but it’s not possible for them, people are different.
I understand that,not feeling accepted made her scared,however she didn`t have to tell MC it`s a girlfriend,she could have say "relationship" like Josy did or "I`m seeing someone",that way her secret would still be safe and it would let the MC had an idea about what the deal is.
The thing is we didn`t know what will come next :LOL: For all we knew she was just shy about going further and wanted to take it slow.

That "ghosted" part is what I`m really interested in,that can be a game-changer,did Maya thought she`s no longer with Josy?But than why does Josy say she`s cheating when kissing MC in ep 1?Why does Maya say she doesn`t know anything about bad ending to relationships?

I`m not on board with putting all the responsibility on MC,Maya accepted his advances,even after the line you mentioned "too late for that"-even more reason for her to know what his deal is.

I`m not on Maya hate-train btw but I`m also not on "she didn`t do nothing wrong" train either,in my opinion truth is somewhere in between

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Not that they are open. I mean.. i never ever seen anyone complaining they couldn't tell Maya, or anyone for that matter, that they've fingered someone else or get a blowjob from someone else just a day before or that they visited a stripbar to grope half-naked girls AFTER they started dating. Principles are curious things. We always seem to have X-1, where X is the amount we expect/demand from others.
Hey I want to be faithfull to Quinn,those take-aways are all her idea :p ...but that makes it her know about all of it,HA!

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
It's crazy how so many people seem to struggle with brawler.
I wonder if this is a generations thing and folks growing up with SNES/Genesis games doing well and the younger Fortnite generation having problems?
Probably, as someone said the 3 direction defence options always fail but you can minimize those by the attacks you use. Grew up using keyboard in all games so it’s not as jarring for me.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
But after replaying it last night, I noticed even if you don't insult her food in Ep1, you end up insulting it later at the cum-petition, pissing her off, which leads me to believe this might be an actual plot point if DPC forces you to piss her off one way or the other...
It's not this way. I didn't insulted her food in ep1 and I've skipped talking with her after the CUM-petition, so in my playthrough I'm on good term with her atm.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
name88 Have you heard theories that that lollipop Quinn takes has some drug in it? :unsure:

I saw on youtube/netflix show by Hasan minhaj about some drug subsititute sold by pharmaceuticals is sold as lollipops as well. o_O
Nope haven`t heard it,I think she just like candies :LOL: It`s not like she`s hiding with drug use,if she wants to smoke a joint,she smokes a joint,why would she camuflage it as a lolipop?

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I understand that,not feeling accepted made her scared,however she didn`t have to tell MC it`s a girlfriend,she could have say "relationship" like Josy did or "I`m seeing someone",that way her secret would still be safe and it would let the MC had an idea about what the deal is.
The thing is we didn`t know what will come next :LOL: For all we knew she was just shy about going further and wanted to take it slow.

That "ghosted" part is what I`m really interested in,that can be a game-changer,did Maya thought she`s no longer with Josy?But than why does Josy say she`s cheating when kissing MC in ep 1?Why does Maya say she doesn`t know anything about bad ending to relationships?

I`m not on board with putting all the responsibility on MC,Maya accepted his advances,even after the line you mentioned "too late for that"-even more reason for her to know what his deal is.

I`m not on Maya hate-train btw but I`m also not on "she didn`t do nothing wrong" train either,in my opinion truth is somewhere in between
I have to disagree with the MC being responsible due to the fact we chose how to advance. We are the moral compass in this story. We chose on the MC behalf what and how to forward the story.

We decide to push and take the bad and the good of each of the women in the game but we get to judge them? Don’t go after Maya and don’t get a hard reaction to events for her, don’t chase Bella and you won’t die... get with Jill and find out she is “X gender” o_O or don’t and you’ll be fine. The MC sculpts the story as it unfolds and determines how we react the way we do.

I know you’re not anti Maya and I am slightly biased but sometimes just being understanding of these fictional characters shows that all of them are flawed.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes