GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
true but he must tell maya that it was josy and how will he do it it will not be easy
and the mc must tell josy that he had sex or almost with maya

this gonne be the hardest part for the mc
In my Maya play through I don’t see why the MC needs to tell Josy anything, personally I have 2 positive points with her and refused to buy anything for the dinner, asked why she called, told her to find somewhere else to stay, pretty much everything opposite to make her like the MC less. If she is really that thick that my baseball bat approach to fending her off didn’t work...

I agree that In my neutral paly through it can be difficult for the MC to work this out. Haven’t chosen 1 girl to focus on.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
In my Maya play through I don’t see why the MC needs to tell Josy anything, personally I have 2 positive points with her and refused to buy anything for the dinner, asked why she called, told her to find somewhere else to stay, pretty much everything opposite to make her like the MC less. If she is really that thick that my baseball bat approach to fending her off didn’t work...

I agree that In my neutral paly through it can be difficult for the MC to work this out. Haven’t chosen 1 girl to focus on.
I love Josy she's so perfect how can you don't love her ?

Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
If the MC fights with them constantly and avoids them whenever possible, I fully expect the answer would be yes to ending the relationship.
This is not Milfy City where the woman only exist to orbit around the protagonist.
Sorry for the late reply.
The thing is relationship still ongoing.
As long as there is a ongoing relationship and it isn't a open relationship it's cheating. Doesn't matter how far away there are from each other or how streanous is the relationship. You call/message ''this relationship is finished and I'm going to see someone else'' is enough.
I didn't fight them and nearly all of the time try to do my best for them (I go to the party instead of hanging with Maya).
For me Milfy City has shitty plot and after 0.3 or 0.4 I didn't play and it doesn't has any relevance to the discussion.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Maya has got a weid and disturbing skin with enormous black dots. I've never seen something like that IRL, maybe a dirty poor homeless in his 50s could have such horrible skin, or a really fat guy that eats at McDonald's each day. But not a fit and clean girl like Maya. The sex scene with her is quite ruined by that aspect. It should be fixed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya has got a weid and disturbing skin with enormous black dots. I've never seen something like that IRL, maybe a dirty poor homeless in his 50s could have such horrible skin, or a really fat guy that eats at McDonald's each day. But not a fit and clean girl like Maya. The sex scene with her is quite ruined by that aspect. It should be fixed.
I don't recall seeing that? are you sure I thought her skin looked pretty flawless maybe it's an issue with the rendering you have seen.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I would play connect the dots with all her beauty marks (if that is what is intended by the skin texture) until she make a face like my signature. Take her as she is :love:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't recall seeing that? are you sure I thought her skin looked pretty flawless maybe it's an issue with the rendering you have seen.
It's in all her sex scenes, especially front & boobs area is horrible. The skin in the other characters is realistic, Maya's is frightening. I use the original game, not the compressed one, so it's not a compression artefact. He used a bad skin texture for Maya, that's all.
I would play connect the dots with all her beauty marks (if that is what is intended by the skin texture) until she make a face like my signature. Take her as she is :love:
Sorry but no, there is nothing beautiful in black dots. I would take her to a dermatologist and a spa resort, indeed. :)

Reactions: Ilhares

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's in all her sex scenes, especially front & boobs area is horrible. The skin in the other characters is realistic, Maya's is frightening. I use the original game, not the compressed one, so it's not a compression artefact. He used a bad skin texture for Maya, that's all.
Looks fine to me :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
It's crazy how so many people seem to struggle with brawler.
I wonder if this is a generations thing and folks growing up with SNES/Genesis games doing well and the younger Fortnite generation having problems?
That's what you get when every game today is designed to have 5 awesome buttons. Failure, re-try and overcome is not an option anymore.

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
i am having a problem with the scene just as the first test is about to begin. right at the end of getting the instructions for the test i get an exception error. i do a rollback and it still happens. i push ignore and it wont move forward just stays on the grey error screen. any help with this would be great.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Looks fine to me :unsure:

She's not fine even in this one if you view it full screen. Look at close up shots of her pectoral area in other pictures to see more skin problems. I think you have a small monitor, that's why you do not see the details. Her body skin is literally devastated by craters, it looks like the Moon. Only Maya has got this problem.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
i am having a problem with the scene just as the first test is about to begin. right at the end of getting the instructions for the test i get an exception error. i do a rollback and it still happens. i push ignore and it wont move forward just stays on the grey error screen. any help with this would be great.
You are using the compressed version, I suppose. Try the original game. I had the same problem but it's only in the compressed version.

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
You are using the compressed version, I suppose. Try the original game. I had the same problem but it's only in the compressed version.
well, i did have the compressed version then i downloaded the full version and i still have that problem, even started a new game, even though the old saves are still there. maybe i need to delete all then download again? Also, if i do that, will i lose everything i have gained such as renders and all that? because i have trouble winning the new brawler game, my fingers too fat and keys too small, lol.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She's not fine even in this one if you view it full screen. Look at close up shots of her pectoral area in other pictures to see more skin problems. I think you have a small monitor, that's why you do not see the details. Her body skin is literally devastated by craters, it looks like the Moon. Only Maya has got this problem.
Looks fine to me still, it just looks like she has shaved there that's all

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes