Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Looks fine to me still, it just looks like she has shaved there that's all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I repeatedly said boobs area, pectoral area. You comment on the pubic area (unless you think girls shave their boobs). Look at the boobs, do the skin look realistic for a healthy girl? I've never seen anything like that, even my grandads have better skin LOL

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
well, i did have the compressed version then i downloaded the full version and i still have that problem, even started a new game, even though the old saves are still there. maybe i need to delete all then download again? Also, if i do that, will i lose everything i have gained such as renders and all that? because i have trouble winning the new brawler game, my fingers too fat and keys too small, lol.
No, you do not have to start from zero, I did not. I simply recovered the save just before the test. Are you sure it is the same error? It should be a missing image from the compressed version. Brawler game is mental, I agree and I have thin fingers :-D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I repeatedly said boobs area, pectoral area. You comment on the pubic area (unless you think girls shave their boobs). Look at the boobs, do the skin look realistic for a healthy girl? I've never seen anything like that, even my grandads have better skin LOL
I am looking at the boobs and still don't actually see what the problem is they look just fine, all I can see is goosebumps

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I know women that had acne as early teenagers and scaring occurs. They cover it with layers of make up. Doesn’t make them unhealthy and these women are some of the best looking women I know.

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
It's in all her sex scenes, especially front & boobs area is horrible. The skin in the other characters is realistic, Maya's is frightening. I use the original game, not the compressed one, so it's not a compression artefact. He used a bad skin texture for Maya, that's all.

Sorry but no, there is nothing beautiful in black dots. I would take her to a dermatologist and a spa resort, indeed. :)

True.. she needs a better skin care routine

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I know women that had acne as early teenagers and scaring occurs. They cover it with layers of make up. Doesn’t make them unhealthy and these women are some of the best looking women I know.
Acne scars in the face are rare but can happen, but devastating acne scars in all the body? And is it really necessary to have such a skin problem in a game? This game is not called "Doctor House Horny Patients". :D If you want to add true realism, obese girls are quite the normality especially in USA and UK, and hot MILFs are quite non-existent in real life. I think it's better to fix Maya skin than to have a new obese character or ugly MILFs in the story :-D

• Angry
Reactions: DrackDrap

DoppDopp

Jun 8, 2018
Can i not play my saves from a former modded version? after the disclaimer of no support for modded version i get to chose if i want to quite y/n but n doesnt do anything. i can only quit at this point

edit: ah i think i got it. guess i have to dl the newest version of the mod as well

Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
Can i not play my saves from a former modded version? after the disclaimer of no support for modded version i get to chose if i want to quite y/n but n doesnt do anything. i can only quit at this point

edit: ah i think i got it. guess i have to dl the newest version of the mod as well
Removing cheat detection files should resolve the problem.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think people just like to whine about every little detail no matter how small it is and tbh I never even noticed on my playthrough :LOL:
Pretty sure those details were made on purpose to make the model look more real, after all unless you are a baby there won't be a adult without skin marks of any kind.
Anyone who says otherwise need to stop looking at photoshopped pictures. :LOL:

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "lialialia202020, post: 2324742, membre: 1390746"]
C'est vrai, mais en Amérique du Sud, il n'y avait pas beaucoup d'option concernant Melissa / Megan, j'espère que nous ne le répéterons pas dans l'idéal, vous n'aurez l'option que d'aller à Maya ou à Josy, un chemin pour aller à la fois, un chemin pour Maya + Josy et un chemin où chacun va à sa guise. mais peut-être que c'est trop de routes pour DPC.
[/CITATION]

personnaly I'll take Josy for me Maya is just a friend lol and she's my bro's sister so I' can't love her and physically this is not my type of girl

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes