DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
c'est bon, je comprends. moi, j'aime les deux, elles sont vraiment très jolie mais je voudrais d'avoir la possibilité de choisir Riona, elle est mon obsession :giggle::love:
ayt si tout le monde va changer de langue jvais le faire aussi, pk pas

or fuck it ill just stick to english

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what do you guys mean by use the mc anyway? like rape him or what?
regarding the question: there may be a loop hole and she can do the list with Josy. i don't think Quinn would be impressed tho :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I guess she could use Josy instead it will be interesting to see how Quinn actually reacts to Josy being there does she know she is Tommy's sister?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Yeah, I guess she could use Josy instead it will be interesting to see how Quinn actually reacts to Josy being there does she know she is Tommy's sister?
my impression is Quinn doesn't give a fuck about Tommy :unsure: but she might have something to say about Maya having a girlfriend. may even stop calling the mc pervert for something else :ROFLMAO:

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
ayt si tout le monde va changer de langue jvais le faire aussi, pk pas
On passe au français si vous voulez, MAIS n'oubliez pas la traduction s'il-vous-plaît.

We'll switch to French if you want, BUT please don't forget the translation.

hihihihihi
This is the most likely one unless some of us can't forgive her
Fuck her, she's my new nemesis.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I dont know if Quinn knows Josy at all,she might know that Tommy has a step-sister but did they actually met?Probably not.Nature of Quinn and Tommy`s relationship is still unknown

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
my impression is Quinn doesn't give a fuck about Tommy :unsure: but she might have something to say about Maya having a girlfriend. may even stop calling the mc pervert for something else :ROFLMAO:
Tommy is just a junkie for Quinn. At least that is the feeling i got from her conversation with Heather in the HOTs house about how he is suplying them with information about something and exchange for drugs (likely). Heather even mentions how Tommy is stealing from her stuff.

Also remember Josy said the guy used to try to get high sniffing her nail polisher. :LOL:
I dont know if Quinn knows Josy at all,she might know that Tommy has a step-sister but did they actually met?Probably not.Nature of Quinn and Tommy`s relationship is still unknown
Quinn will have a field day when she find out about Josy being Tommy's sister. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
I think its pretty simple, Maya and Josy will be coupled together for the Scavenger Hunt as Josy will more than likely join HoTs and the MC will have to forgive and help or will make it harder on them by not helping. This is when Quinn will take advantage of Tommy by using Josy to gain something from Tommy just as I think she is trying to find leverage against the MC in the first 3 episodes.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
At first i thought there was more to Tommy, but he does just seem like a useless druggie and Rusty is the real leader of the gang. But a part of me still believes there might be something more to him just cause in the drug scene we see him flipping a coin while being cinematic af, like all important villain masterminds do in animes and shit lol

at least if not him then his family maybe

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tommy is just a junkie for Quinn. At least that is the feeling i got from her conversation with Heather in the HOTs house about how he is suplying them with information about something and exchange for drugs (likely). Heather even mentions how Tommy is stealing from her stuff.

Also remember Josy said the guy used to try to get high sniffing her nail polisher. :LOL:

Quinn will have a field day when she find out about Josy being Tommy's sister. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Especially if she finds out Maya is her girlfriend.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Being A DIK [v0.3.1] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 3.99 GB

Download Win (811 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, need it on Mega !!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes