Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so anyone else been playing this gem more then once ? I been playing it more then 5 times already and keep coming back to it some bits are so funny and jill and josy and sage are amazing imo
5 times already? are these for your different playthroughs? I've only played it once probably won't play it again for a while with all the latest updates

Reactions: DrackDrap

Megadead9

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah the brawler game was easier before I think there should be an option where you can skip the brawler stuff but not the tests, but don't give up on it just yet

There is a save on the 1st page that you can always try.
That's a full save for the end of chapter 3. How can I start at the beginning of chapter 3?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
5 times already? are these for your different playthroughs? I've only played it once probably won't play it again for a while with all the latest updates
yeah I am doing multiple playtroughs one for each character so thats why so many replays but also playing it again just for the fun times

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok we have an interesting thing, what happens if you don't tell Maya that you going to help her with her scavenger hunt.
I think 85% she is going to use MC anyway
10% that Josy tells Maya to use MC
4% chance that her "mother" will tell her to use MC
1% that evil green eyes will help her by using our innocent Maya in her restaurant.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think next release more likely around November considering he works on it alone and its the end of august rite now so yeah probally end of November would be more likely

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok we have an interesting thing, what happens if you don't tell Maya that you going to help her with her scavenger hunt.
I think 85% she is going to use MC anyway
This is the most likely one unless some of us can't forgive her, and now that we know more about her I can't see her being able to go through with any of it without the MC there.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
personnaly I'll take Josy for me Maya is just a friend lol and she's my bro's sister so I' can't love her and physically this is not my type of girl
c'est bon, je comprends. moi, j'aime les deux, elles sont vraiment très jolie mais je voudrais d'avoir la possibilité de choisir Riona, elle est mon obsession :giggle::love:

This is the most likely one unless some of us can't forgive her, and now that we know more about her I can't see her being able to go through with any of it without the MC there.
what do you guys mean by use the mc anyway? like rape him or what?
regarding the question: there may be a loop hole and she can do the list with Josy. i don't think Quinn would be impressed tho :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes