Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know what?I thought the big reveal is gonna place Josy higher in people`s rankings but she still has rather small following...I suppose it`s the first impression stigma?
That's what I thought as well I mean she pretty much said to the MC she will tell him all about her relationship which we now know is with Maya hardly the worst thing either, Josy now needs a strong update to follow up on that but I guess people just can't forgive her from keeping her relationship away from us not sure why as it's more understandable of why she would keep it hidden the same exact reason as Maya being judged for it.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
That's what I thought as well I mean she pretty much said to the MC she will tell him all about her relationship which we now know is with Maya hardly the worst thing either, Josy now needs a strong update to follow up on that but I guess people just can't forgive her from keeping her relationship away from us not sure why as it's more understandable of why she would keep it hidden the same exact reason as Maya being judged for it.
For sure, Josy doesn’t seem to have the same kind of motivation to keep it hidden and even working out the twist prior to the ending something turned me off of her prior to the date. I think it was her Fight or Flight outlook. She was going to run and leave the MC and her other relationship if she didn’t get into B&R? More Flight than Fight and it’s not my type of relationship if stuff gets hard she will run and hide.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
You know what?I thought the big reveal is gonna place Josy higher in people`s rankings but she still has rather small following...I suppose it`s the first impression stigma?
The big reveal is what made her drop in my ranking from tied 1st place with Jill, but the reveal made her drop to last place. I'm kind of hoping chapter 4 redeems her and paints her in a better light, but at this point in time, Jill is best (main) girl and looking like she'll stay there for me.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah I`m with GGGRRRE here,we really didn`t know anything about her relationship or the reason as of why she was so mysterious about it.Most of the people`s complaints have been about her being a cheater

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I fuckin love this game ! Josy, Sarah, Envy and Camilla <33
i think you forgot someone :unsure:

I like them flawed. Those are much more interesting. Flawless ones are just complete bores.
generally speaking i would agree with the sentiment but in this case i'm conflicted. i mean i wouldn't call Riona a complete bore by any means.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
More Flight than Fight and it’s not my type of relationship if stuff gets hard she will run and hide.
I think we really need to know more about her relationship with Maya first and maybe then we can get a better idea first of all the MC needs answers here and needs to sit down with them both and what is the reason for Maya saying it's complicated with Josy whilst Josy made no mention of that, Maya's Dad has a lot to answer for here I reckon was this why Josy was going to leave because she had enough of not being able to see Maya as much because of her Dad? but yeah bailing out on someone doesn't really sound like there is much of a relationship there.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah I`m with GGGRRRE here,we really didn`t know anything about her relationship or the reason as of why she was so mysterious about it.Most of the people`s complaints have been about her being a cheater
(All of this is based on your choices in game.)

I also think Maya became so comfortable to open up a lot more to the MC and knew Josy got accepted and she was in the middle of telling the MC so things were not such a huge surprise but wasn’t expecting Josy late at night.

Josy on the other hand could have told the MC way earlier and could have saved any surprise moments in the future by just letting it out at the date.

The MC chases Maya and changes her outlook gradually, she didn’t need to clear the air unless she is comfortable with him and wants to be with him. Josy seems to chase the MC more than the MC chasing her so far and in my mind should have been more forthcoming.

This is where I blame Josy more as she could have eased the situation before turning up compared to Maya trying to tell before Josy turns up.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
but yeah bailing out on someone doesn't really sound like there is much of a relationship there.
agree. and i don't want to trigger your ptsd so what i'll say is exclusively for a non-Maya route but i really hope we can help them solve their problems and form a couple. if this twist was meant only to be a bump for the Maya route to overcome or a way to have the threesome work then that would be lame af. i want there to be multiple outcomes unlike AL.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
agree. and i don't want to trigger your ptsd so what i'll say is exclusively for a non-Maya route but i really hope we can help them solve their problems and form a couple. if this twist was meant only to be a bump for the Maya route to overcome or a way to have the threesome work then that would be lame af. i want there to be multiple outcomes unlike AL.
This is why each girl have rep points and certain DIK affiliations, so if you please Josy and Maya you get one route, if you shaft (bad wording but fuck it) Maya and keep good with Josy etc or someone else you get main / side quest to help them while focusing on your crush.

I hope here are multiple choices also.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
name88 Have you heard theories that that lollipop Quinn takes has some drug in it? :unsure:

I saw on youtube/netflix show by Hasan minhaj about some drug subsititute sold by pharmaceuticals is sold as lollipops as well. o_O
You thinking something like: ?

Basicaslly instead of morphine shot by the medic you get a lolly to kill the pain when wounded in action.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sloppy gonzo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that the problem here is that people are judging characters far too harshly without having even the full picture
That's exactly it as I've said before the fans that walked out on her have done the exact thing that Maya hates and that judges her and she has been judged even though she was going to tell you right before Josy showed up, and we can't blame these two girls for developing something for the MC that's only natural.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
This is why each girl have rep points and certain DIK affiliations, so if you please Josy and Maya you get one route, if you shaft (bad wording but fuck it) Maya and keep good with Josy etc or someone else you get main / side quest to help them while focusing on your crush.

I hope here are multiple choices also.
true but in AL there wasn't much option regarding Melissa/Megan if any, i hope we don't repeat that. ideally there will be the option to go for only Maya or only Josy, a path for going for both, a path for Maya+Josy and one where everyone goes their own way. but maybe this is too many routes for DPC.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Remember there are options in the 2nd update of the game we can actually tell Maya that we are going to see a girl (Josy) so depending on what route you have taken the MC has always been truthful.
true but he must tell maya that it was josy and how will he do it it will not be easy
and the mc must tell josy that he had sex or almost with maya

this gonne be the hardest part for the mc

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
That's exactly it as I've said before the fans that walked out on her have done the exact thing that Maya hates and that judges her and she has been judged even though she was going to tell you right before Josy showed up, and we can't blame these two girls for developing something for the MC that's only natural.
It's a shame we have to leave and live with someone else as Josy came. Pretty sure Maya was horny and we missed out on some action for the MC.

ep3_chose_maya11.jpg

ep3_maya_fr_end2.jpg

ep3_maya_lewd1_blink0.jpg

ep3_maya_lewd13.jpg

ep3_maya_lewd14.jpg

ep3_maya_lewd25.jpg

ep3_ending_6.jpg

She had a lot of 'fuck me' eyes even when Josy was there. She had a taste and wants the MC to be a man and finish the job.

Balls deep. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
true but he must tell maya that it was josy and how will he do it it will not be easy
and the mc must tell josy that he had sex or almost with maya

this gonne be the hardest part for the mc
It will but everyone is at fault here the two girls more so than the MC they were both in a relationship with one another and they kept doing things with the MC I mean come on we are all guys here we are hardly going to say no to that :p

Pretty sure Maya was horny and we missed out on some action for the MC.
Indeed but it could also work in our favour as she might want to make it up to us from hiding the whole Josy thing, she certainly has that lust for the MC they both do but how will they see him now that they are both reunited they could break it off with each other and both pursue the MC adding that extra drama.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes