Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Heather, I believe, follows her own storyline. hers is not a temptation for everyone, but the result of a whole series of past actions, and the consequences will first go to Tommy...

Riona is also a special situation, because she is linked to a major choice that for many may already be bound and unattainable.
the temptations linked to these temptation/cheating scores are really insignificant gestures

does it seem believable to you that Sage, but basically anyone, would make a fuss because Mc touched Sara and Melanie's bum while they were taking the photo? (as I said the only exception is Bianca who was put there just to create some artificial drama) in the end this will be another one of those slightly magical junctures that will have secondary consequences (like Jill's jealousy) without it being clear how it happened
I'm not sure how insignificant it is. I'm not sure it's that small. Sage, whose previous relationship was ruined by cheating and using her as a beard, I think she will be very sensitive if MC "plays" with other girls. Remember her emotional state when Sage thought Chad was cheating on her?
And knowing DPC and his previous game, how he loves to have everyone pay the price for bad decisions. And it seems plausible to me that the player will have to answer for the stupid things he done closer to the final.
Moreover, this is the Sage route. Packed with traps like the restaurant and Jade. I don't know how DPC will put it all together, but I can already imagine a bad ending for Sage with all these factors, all the mistakes made. Cheating, a restaurant, Jade... It would go something like this:

wallpapersden.com_oppenheimer-movie-2023_2587x4096.jpg

UPD. Or maybe this: Don't take it seriously

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure how insignificant it is. I'm not sure it's that small. Sage, whose previous relationship was ruined by cheating and using her as a beard, I think she will be very sensitive if MC "plays" with other girls. Remember her emotional state when Sage thought Chad was cheating on her?
And knowing DPC and his previous game, how he loves to have everyone pay the price for bad decisions. And it seems plausible to me that the player will have to answer for the stupid things he done closer to the final.
Moreover, this is the Sage route. Packed with traps like the restaurant and Jade. I don't know how DPC will put it all together, but I can already imagine a bad ending for Sage with all these factors, all the mistakes made. Cheating, a restaurant, Jade... It would go something like this:

View attachment 2775818
to say that sage's relationship was ruined by a betrayal is a huge poetic license :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... Chad was never interested in her, the relationship itself was always a set-up. the betrayal was a fixation of sage's that was far from the truth

precisely with what you're saying, with everything that's going to happen to Sage: her big problem will be that MC touched two Hots asses at a party?

MC could have had sex with her mother, had an affair with Quinn, been a customer at the restaurant...? But will the straw that will break the camel's back be Melanie's ass grabbing (whose role in Chad's affair we don't yet know)?

oooook....:rolleyes:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I honestly don't think the tc variable is a cheating counter in the way that it counts as cheating but rather pushing Fuckface to cheat; ergo tc.

I believe every point you get in the variable brings you that much closer to cheating on your committed relationship, which is why it doesn't count on the Others branch. Of course, until the moment comes when you decide to commit to one of the ladies on that branch.

Then the passion of cheating will be like the fire of Prometheus and anyone who knows mythology knows what happened to him. Then again, DPC may choose to drag it out and we won't get the immediate consequence of Prometheus but rather the prolonged and, in my personal opinion, crueler penalty dealt to his brother, Epimetheus, and his brother's more infamous wife, Pandora.

So every tc point gained will merely push the lid open a little further until, well, you open Pandora's box. When that happens, you may feel the glory of forbidden passion but in the end, like Pandora herself, all you'll have left is hope and the utter damnation of your undisciplined curiosity.

And Josy doesn't have enough haters. :cautious:
I don't think DPC will be coming up with anything new and probably tc will work as relationship points. You get a certain number of points (like 10) and you can have sex with Riona, for example on the Sage branch. In general, all these tc is an opportunity to get content from other branches without replaying them. I believe that tc and relationship points will work in conjunction. Some actions in the way of cheating will take away relationship points and when they reach some limit the girl will break up with you. But on the other hand those points may already be spent by episode 10 or 11, but I'm guessing DPC is only planning to set up the denouement in episode 12. So it would be logical to give the player more relationship points for various compliments, signs of attention, etc.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
to say that sage's relationship was ruined by a betrayal is a huge poetic license :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... Chad was never interested in her, the relationship itself was always a set-up. the betrayal was a fixation of sage's that was far from the truth

precisely with what you're saying, with everything that's going to happen to Sage: her big problem will be that MC touched two Hots asses at a party?

MC could have had sex with her mother, had an affair with Quinn, been a customer at the restaurant...? But will the straw that will break the camel's back be Melanie's ass grabbing (whose role in Chad's affair we don't yet know)?

oooook....:rolleyes:
The relationship was set up by Chad, Sage never knew about it. From her point of view, this is a couple of years (?) of her life that were wasted due to the fact that the "boyfriend" lied to her. Pretty valid wording, as for me.

Not only grabbed asses and boobs, but also kissed one of the sisters of her sorority, and could get a blowjob from another. If this isn't a fuck up and a slow-burn relationship bomb, then I don't know what else could be.
And I think this is just the beginning. DPC added these cheating points for a reason, I think. Somehow this mechanic will work. They will accumulate and change MC's behavior, or affect the relationship in some way. For example, at one point, the option to not succumb to the next temptation will be grayed out? May be.
Ofc, if you already had fun with Jade and made it public, plus used the restaurant, then you are already a corpse by default, I can’t argue with that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I feel like this is well explained through dialogue: Her and Sarah are friends with Chad and were covering for him. They knew he was cheating on Sage with Troy and was in the closet.
the situation is a bit more complicated than that. Melanie certainly knows the truth, but why she knows it is the least interesting part (her childhood friend? her neighbour?). what she doesn't have a motivation for now is why at some point she decides to force him to leave Sage. it seems hard to think she does it out of a sense of justice or affection for Sage.
Sara simply follows her friend, she might have her own motivations, but they are secondary anyway
The relationship was set up by Chad, Sage never knew about it. From her point of view, this is a couple of years (?) of her life that were wasted due to the fact that the "boyfriend" lied to her. Pretty valid wording, as for me.

Not only grabbed asses and boobs, but also kissed one of the sisters of her sorority, and could get a blowjob from another. If this isn't a fuck up and a slow-burn relationship bomb, then I don't know what else could be.
And I think this is just the beginning. DPC added these cheating points for a reason, I think. Somehow this mechanic will work. They will accumulate and change MC's behavior, or affect the relationship in some way. For example, at one point, the option to not succumb to the next temptation will be grayed out? May be.
Ofc, if you already had fun with Jade and made it public, plus used the restaurant, then you are already a corpse by default, I can’t argue with that.
Chad and Sage's relationship doesn't end because Chad suddenly loves someone else, but because he never loved Sage, he just never cared (we see he didn't care in the beginning, he doesn't care now, for continuity he never cared). even Sage doesn't consider it a betrayal once she finds out the truth. this really has nothing to do with MC possibly being a "sportsman" with the girls at the party

Heather has nothing to do with CTs, it's normal that if MC gets a blowjob from his fraternity brother's girlfriend he's going to have problems, but that beyond everything, it's a serious thing in itself, it is even if it's in Others' path.

forgot the other terrible temptation besides the ass touching: Josy going to ask him if in case Maya didn't exist (does this certify Josy as a spokesman for Maya haters?) Mc thinks things between the two of them could work out.

very serious gesture as well

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Guys, when is the next update and where can I follow the news about the next update? Unfortunately, I don't know enough English to follow the comments on the F95zone

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Guys, when is the next update and where can I follow the news about the next update? Unfortunately, I don't know enough English to follow the comments on the F95zone
Unfortunately, the creator got into an accident and is paralyzed. He will no longer be able to continue working on the game. But fortunately, here we have a team of enthusiasts, led by a dude with the nickname dalli-x, who will continue to work on the game. The expected release date of the fan version of episode 10 is the end of August - mid-September.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Unfortunately, the creator got into an accident and is paralyzed. He will no longer be able to continue working on the game. But fortunately, here we have a team of enthusiasts, led by a dude with the nickname dalli-x, who will continue to work on the game. The expected release date of the fan version of episode 10 is the end of August - mid-September.
You're the lead dev on this. So...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Chad and Sage's relationship doesn't end because Chad suddenly loves someone else, but because he never loved Sage, he just never cared (we see he didn't care in the beginning, he doesn't care now, for continuity he never cared). even Sage doesn't consider it a betrayal once she finds out the truth. this really has nothing to do with MC possibly being a "sportsman" with the girls at the party
It's even worse than betrayal. He's been using Sage for years to hide his sexuality. I don't even know what to call this bullshit. I have no sympathy for this man.
Heather has nothing to do with CTs, it's normal that if MC gets a blowjob from his fraternity brother's girlfriend he's going to have problems, but that beyond everything, it's a serious thing in itself, it is even if it's in Others' path.
Yes, on the vast majority of runs I avoid Tommy/Heather issues and stay away from the bugs in their heads. Not that I'm a fan of Tommy, but at least for the sake of frat stability. Too many problems at all.
forgot the other terrible temptation besides the ass touching: Josy going to ask him if in case Maya didn't exist (does this certify Josy as a spokesman for Maya haters?) Mc thinks things between the two of them could work out.

very serious gesture as well
That's interesting. I was just discussing this with a friend the other day. Yes, two answers give us cheat points. (+2 and +1 depending). But this is not about MC. We've been discussing Josy's behavior here. How about her cheat points? It's normal for a girl to be in a relationship with Maya, but she keeps simping MC and asks such a terrible question: "What if our relationship with Maya did not exist?" In fact, this is terrible in relation to Maya, this doesn't characterize Josy from the best side - it turns out that she doesn't put her girlfriend in anything and still cannot decide what she wants?
I heard the argument that Josy has a high tendency to cheat (here I hide some of the obscene language addressed to her). This scene made so many people happy in the thread: "Finally, a hint of a potential Josy solo!" that this moment with her attitude towards Maya was forgotten. Even for me, the man who likes Josy, this gave rise to doubts in my head.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
When did it happen? My condolences to the developer( he made a magnificent novel with a first class vignette

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
It's even worse than betrayal. He's been using Sage for years to hide his sexuality. I don't even know what to call this bullshit. I have no sympathy for this man.

Yes, on the vast majority of runs I avoid Tommy/Heather issues and stay away from the bugs in their heads. Not that I'm a fan of Tommy, but at least for the sake of frat stability. Too many problems at all.

That's interesting. I was just discussing this with a friend the other day. Yes, two answers give us cheat points. (+2 and +1 depending). But this is not about MC. We've been discussing Josy's behavior here. How about her cheat points? It's normal for a girl to be in a relationship with Maya, but she keeps simping MC and asks such a terrible question: "What if our relationship with Maya did not exist?" In fact, this is terrible in relation to Maya, this doesn't characterize Josy from the best side - it turns out that she doesn't put her girlfriend in anything and still cannot decide what she wants?
I heard the argument that Josy has a high tendency to cheat (here I hide some of the obscene language addressed to her). This scene made so many people happy in the thread: "Finally, a hint of a potential Josy solo!" that this moment with her attitude towards Maya was forgotten. Even for me, the man who likes Josy, this gave rise to doubts in my head.
I don't think Josy would cheat on MC, I think she's so thirsty for him that she would cheat on pretty much anyone to be with him.

It's also pretty obvious that her relationship with Maya is tenuous at best, has been for a long time, and isn't gonna last. It's only different on the throuple path because MC's cum is the glue holding them together.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes