Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Mar 9, 2019
I'm just gonna leave this here :)
I'm a petty-ass motherfucker. I have never played Artemis but I voted for Kindra and I don't even know who the fuck that is :KEK:
LOOK AT DAT ASS!

As much as I hate Tyballz, that ass is magnificent. Call me the AssLady!

I do respect the fact he takes Leg Day seriously. Nothing is more pathetic than a man with a mammoth upper body with two chicken legs.

View attachment 2799991

View attachment 2799992
I would argue the only thing more pathetic is a fake tan :sick:
Quinn has her flaws, but she's nowhere near as bad as Tybalt, besides the fact that Tybalt is not a woman and therefore not an option, at least for me. Also Quinn can be attractive...
The fan art I posted two weeks ago proves it:
ruckus-this-cant-be.gif

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Fine, I'll switch things up.

I am predicting Jill caused this kerfuffle. She's still upset you're banging Bella or she finds out you grabbed Bianca's ass.

View attachment 2799711
I'd love it if you were right, but I bet it's a flashback unfortunately. Although it does make me curious how this will fit in the story considering everyone has this same prologue regardless of the route they're playing, it means Bella's past will still be important to the story somehow so I'm curious how (and if) the old doctor will pull this off.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
There are 7 episodes left (to achieve the 16), at this pace, it will take 5–7 years at least... considering that the first release was in February 2019 (9 episodes + interlude in 4 years and 5–6 months), the quality is increasing, the amount of renders too, so yes, if nothing changes, it will be in 2030... MORE THAN A DECADE.

Let's not think about the numbers, because they hurt :FacePalm:
I discovered Being a Dik on a fap rampage in 2021, still deep in covid world and being a little addicted to it. That's why this type of gaming is deeply connected to less productive part of my life (really less productive, my life is crumbling productive). Now I'm 23 and life is moving faster and faster every day. I feel like it's a proper time to switch to higher gear and become someone in this life.

Why I'm even talking about this? Because when I played first 4 episodes in early 2021 I got so invested that I really wanted to know how the story ends. Screw the fapping stuff or really cool mini games (IMO). The story and characters mean something to me and I resonate with them. Being able to actually finish the story of my MC and how I kinda put my own character in the decision making became something important to me.

But now the idea of me being around 30 years of age when this game is gonna be finally completed? Man, I don't know where I will be in life. Even though I'm not in a really bad spot right now, when I'm 30 I hope I won't be in the same place when I was 21. Will I have a job that won't allow me to get invested like I used to? Will I be another person that won't resonate with this story? Will coming back light up old addictions that kept me in darker places of my life?

I understand the perfectionism, I understand milking of $$$ but man, this sucks.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I discovered Being a Dik on a fap rampage in 2021, still deep in covid world and being a little addicted to it. That's why this type of gaming is deeply connected to less productive part of my life (really less productive, my life is crumbling productive). Now I'm 23 and life is moving faster and faster every day. I feel like it's a proper time to switch to higher gear and become someone in this life.

Why I'm even talking about this? Because when I played first 4 episodes in early 2021 I got so invested that I really wanted to know how the story ends. Screw the fapping stuff or really cool mini games (IMO). The story and characters mean something to me and I resonate with them. Being able to actually finish the story of my MC and how I kinda put my own character in the decision making became something important to me.

But now the idea of me being around 30 years of age when this game is gonna be finally completed? Man, I don't know where I will be in life. Even though I'm not in a really bad spot right now, when I'm 30 I hope I won't be in the same place when I was 21. Will I have a job that won't allow me to get invested like I used to? Will I be another person that won't resonate with this story? Will coming back light up old addictions that kept me in darker places of my life?

I understand the perfectionism, I understand milking of $$$ but man, this sucks.
Yeah, those kinds of psychological links can be hard to break. The last two to three years have been tough for a lot of people. I would say it was a "dark" time for me, too, though I have a good job and a loving family. But I lost a couple of relatives and a few friends to COVID and the world got scarier, which tends to happen whenever people get scared. I also felt games like this helped me escape during that period, so my association is more gratitude, I think. Ultimately, BaDIK is like a long-running TV series. Just because life is returning to normal in many ways doesn't mean I'll stop watching. But I definitely spend less time here on F95 than when I discovered it in 2020.

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
This game is incredible and of a very good quality both visually and narratively. The environment in which it takes place (university and fraternity, American pie like) is not the one I prefer because my heart has always gone to Post-Apocalyptic universes like madmax/fallout for example.

But even despite that, I had fun because the realisation is very good. Also, in a way, the point system in this game, the balance between chick/dick, is a bit like the Karma system in fallout haha!

I don't have a lot of time to play right now since I'm developping my own game but this one kept me hooked much longer than expected!

sampow

May 14, 2023
What if she is already dying her hair and gray-silver is not her natural hair color?
It's obvious. Her eyebrows are black
It makes sense, right? That being said, her dad already had that same hair color but black eyebrows and beard. Maybe he also dyed his hair? :unsure:
Of course he dyed. And she dying in the same color, imitating him.
The easiest way is to check if the carpet matches the drapes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
At first I thought I understood it. Silly Jilly, a sweet, innocent, but dense naive girl who has a vague idea of what kind of party it is, and which costume would be cooler. But BANANA! My second thought was: it can't be that this was just for the sake of a "peeling banana" joke. But then, after I played another LI route, and Jill showed up in a pretty sexy bee costume... I tell you guys, DPC will punish not only cheating, but also loyalty! :HideThePain:
Speak for yourself. Best girls rewarded the MC with a easily the best threesome in the game, all while dressed as fairies.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes