funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Sage conspiracy theory, is the best conspiracy theory.

I'll still go with my theory. Her and her agent want to be written out of the series as she will star in her own spin-off.
If she looked like Jaye from CS, then I'd be all for it.
But..........
:sick:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I admit I have a couple playthroughs that should perhaps be problematic with those.
But this latest playthrough I'm in now won't be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temptation or cheating points are earnt exclusivelyon the latest episode if you're not on the Others path by cheating. Things like telling Josy you think about her or getting too touchy on the greenscreen pictures give cheating points. I'm not sure what you mean by that screenshot, the game doesn't show you those points. Even the official guide doesn't tell you about them.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Temptation or cheating points are earnt exclusivelyon the latest episode if you're not on the Others path by cheating. Things like telling Josy you think about her or getting too touchy on the greenscreen pictures give cheating points. I'm not sure what you mean by that screenshot, the game doesn't show you those points. Even the official guide doesn't tell you about them.
What I meant by " But this latest playthrough I'm in now won't be ", is exactly that I'm currently playing a new playthrough, with special attention to being loyal to Bella, and only Bella. Not being cheeky with anyone else.

The screenshot is simply showing what I'm saying above ^^ (in orange).
While I agree those TP don't show anywhere on that screenshot, But it does show I'm being as good as possible. Nothing more. I'm not planing on wavering off my goal. No wandering handsy business.
Just Bella Bella Bella

:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes