ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Episode 10 - Preview #21: Lily & Nicole

View attachment 2801481
Nicole sure is very sexy in that shirt. I don't think DPK would create two separate scenes for each option, maybe there would be different emotions. But we remember the first preview with Envy where the MC apparently meets her for a date.

Regardless,, now that this confirm that we gonna get different starting point, depending on who we end up with in the end of the Halloween party night.
My theory about, having a joint Shower with Rio, in the Hot house, if we end up with Mel and Sara, suddenly not look so unimaginable :whistle: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2801803
I quickly need to make a save file, for that, just in case:LOL:(y)
That's a very cool point. Because we know that there are some pretty weird endings like vixen ending and the sleeping on the couch ending that have to lead to something. Probably the ending with vixen and the solo ending on the couch will be pretty much the same, except MC gets early sex with vixen. Another thing is that the ending with Sarah/Melanie and the ending with Quinn will be combined since it takes place in the same location (HOTs).
So, if we follow this logic we can distinguish three groups of endings:
1) the ending with Envy and Lily
2) the endings in the mansion.
3) the endings at the HOTs
Thus we will have only three different initial locations and in fact 9 endings are reduced to three.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nicole sure is very sexy in that shirt. I don't think DPK would create two separate scenes for each option, maybe there would be different emotions. But we remember the first preview with Envy where the MC apparently meets her for a date.

That's a very cool point. Because we know that there are some pretty weird endings like vixen ending and the sleeping on the couch ending that have to lead to something. Probably the ending with vixen and the solo ending on the couch will be pretty much the same, except MC gets early sex with vixen. Another thing is that the ending with Sarah/Melanie and the ending with Quinn will be combined since it takes place in the same location (HOTs).
So, if we follow this logic we can distinguish three groups of endings:
1) the ending with Envy and Lily
2) the endings in the mansion.
3) the endings at the HOTs
Thus we will have only three different initial locations and in fact 9 endings are reduced to three.
well, Quinn, actually kicks MC out, literally, She tell him to go out on the window, or the back side door. :LOL:.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Ep had a lot of Sage previews maybe DPC just likes to troll or could something big happen with Sage? What if something goes wrong with Quinn plans but it is Sage that end's up taking the fall?
The only big thing happening with Sage is gonna be Fuckface's schlong down her holes.

well, Quinn, actually kicks MC out, literally, She tell him to go out on the window, or the back side door. :LOL:.
But that's the last we get to see. She standing besides her bed with her back facing Fuckface, who is still on the bed, quite speechless. I hope that we'll get to see how that scene continues in episode 10. It can be interesting.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I'm just trying to think like a developer. There's no point in creating exclusive full-blown openings for every ending from episode 9, it's enough to limit it to one scene and reduce everything afterwards to a generic scene with different characters. MC will probably end up in the mansion anyway, where he will start cleaning up after the party( there will even be a mini-game). It's just that MC leaving the mansion with Lily and Envy is really a bit weird, since you'd have to create a scene just for that branch in a different location.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm just trying to think like a developer. There's no point in creating exclusive full-blown openings for every ending from episode 9, it's enough to limit it to one scene and reduce everything afterwards to a generic scene with different characters. MC will probably end up in the mansion anyway, where he will start cleaning up after the party( there will even be a mini-game). It's just that MC leaving the mansion with Lily and Envy is really a bit weird, since you'd have to create a scene just for that branch in a different location.
Yeah, when ep 9 ended, I realized that to see everything going forward, I'm going to have to play several versions of the Others branch. Even Lily and Envy will have two or even three options, depending on how you cuddle with (or not) when you're done with the threesome.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Ep had a lot of Sage previews maybe DPC just likes to troll or could something big happen with Sage? What if something goes wrong with Quinn plans but it is Sage that end's up taking the fall?
If only Sage takes the fall, it would be the worst decision and i'll fuckin quit this game. She should take some responsibility but all of it ? Hell, naw.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Maybe DPC should continue the game with exclusive Quinn content only.

There's a lot of combination, like sniffing white powder in the basement, or taking heroin in like, hum a zoo ! And then, making a mess leading to an arrest and then... fucking again in the jail !! :BootyTime:

The good thing about this, is that a lot of people won't complain. :cool:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
99% will be handled in a brief flashback at some point in the chapter, somewhat like the meeting with Burke in the last chapter.

the LIs are practically all gone already, when effort can be devoted to variations mainly on Others?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If only Sage takes the fall, it would be the worst decision and i'll fuckin quit this game. She should take some responsibility but all of it ? Hell, naw.
I didn't mean Sage will take the responsibility I thinking something far far worse Quinn's going to put a knife in her back

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
It doesn't really matter who takes the fall, as soon as it's not the innocent Quinn. I mean, she had no idea about this prostitution thing and what, drugs !! she doesn't do that

Reactions: KАRАMBA

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I didn't mean Sage will take the responsibility I thinking something far far worse Quinn's going to put a knife in her back
Quinn stabs her in the back from the start man, prostitution, drugs etc. i wouldn't be shocked if she did something more.

You may take this as a dark scenario but i think if DPC's only going to tell of the 1st year probably in last season these shit(drugs etc.) would surface and probably school closes down(Burke, Students big investigation) or frats and sororties. If school closes down epilogue could be MC and chosen LI(maybe throuple ? Don't want it tho) goes to another schooland graduate etc.

I'm just rambling dude where's muh Episode 10.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Maybe DPC should continue the game with exclusive Quinn content only.

There's a lot of combination, like sniffing white powder in the basement, or taking heroin in like, hum a zoo ! And then, making a mess leading to an arrest and then... fucking again in the jail !! :BootyTime:

The good thing about this, is that a lot of people won't complain. :cool:
Sadly, I'm sure DPC would much prefer having more than 3 people play his game..
:ROFLMAO:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
To me, the most obvious consequence of the conflict is that Sage will resign from the HOTs and leave the presidency. But I don't think that's going to happen this early in episode 10. I think the choice of sides between Sage and Quinn will be key. Even the MC in Sage's path will be given the opportunity to betray Sage.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes