Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn stabs her in the back from the start man, prostitution, drugs etc. i wouldn't be shocked if she did something more.

You may take this as a dark scenario but i think if DPC's only going to tell of the 1st year probably in last season these shit(drugs etc.) would surface and probably school closes down(Burke, Students big investigation) or frats and sororties. If school closes down epilogue could be MC and chosen LI(maybe throuple ? Don't want it tho) goes to another schooland graduate etc.

I'm just rambling dude where's muh Episode 10.
We probably only getting the first year but DPC is going to need time jumps to make it work beacuse the Christmas party will likely be at the end of the season

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
We probably only getting the first year but DPC is going to need time jumps to make it work beacuse the Christmas party will likely be at the end of the season
Agreed, day to day was good on Hell Week but in normal times why would i wanna see MC going to classes everyday.
I think EP10-Thanksgiving Party, EP11-Thanksgiving(not party) & Christmas Party, EP12-Christmas but IDK about a party ?

Reactions: Darkwen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I didn't mean Sage will take the responsibility I thinking something far far worse Quinn's going to put a knife in her back
Quinn stabs her in the back from the start man, prostitution, drugs etc. i wouldn't be shocked if she did something more.

You may take this as a dark scenario but i think if DPC's only going to tell of the 1st year probably in last season these shit(drugs etc.) would surface and probably school closes down(Burke, Students big investigation) or frats and sororties. If school closes down epilogue could be MC and chosen LI(maybe throuple ? Don't want it tho) goes to another schooland graduate etc.

I'm just rambling dude where's muh Episode 10.
You always forget Lily. Sage asked the MC in EP4 Sage Branch if he knew Lily. I always ask myself, did Sage know Lily before? What if yes?

I still think Lily is a little spy. The only question is who is Lily spying for? What if she's spying for Sage and/or the Burkes themselves? But then Quinn's knife becomes so blunt, because Sage already suspected something and only lets Lily collect evidence without anyone else knowing about it. But why does Sage?

The game emphasizes that this is Sage's senior year and that Sage is looking for a subsequent HOTs President. I think it's for Sage to scrutinize Quinn and use an outsider like Lily to do it.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
You always forget Lily. Sage asked the MC in EP4 Sage Branch if he knew Lily. I always ask myself, did Sage know Lily before? What if yes?

I still think Lily is a little spy. The only question is who is Lily spying for? What if she's spying for Sage and/or the Burkes themselves? But then Quinn's knife becomes so blunt, because Sage already suspected something and only lets Lily collect evidence without anyone else knowing about it. But why does Sage?

The game emphasizes that this is Sage's senior year and that Sage is looking for a subsequent HOTs President. I think it's for Sage to scrutinize Quinn and use an outsider like Lily to do it.
Could be, i find it plausible, a little far fetched but plausible than Lily undercover scenario.

**Edit
But i don't think she was a spy from the start if this is true, maybe sage wanted to know what/how's quinn doing with sorority stuff and asked help from lily maybe ?

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Lily and Sage are probably around the same age Lily might even be older then Sage. I think lily just wants to have fun and doesn't really have time for drama but who knows maybe Sage did talk to Lily

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To me, the most obvious consequence of the conflict is that Sage will resign from the HOTs and leave the presidency. But I don't think that's going to happen this early in episode 10. I think the choice of sides between Sage and Quinn will be key. Even the MC in Sage's path will be given the opportunity to betray Sage.
for Sage it is her last year, she has already said goodbye to her last halloween party, just having to leave the presidency would be a minor effort, in my opinion she will not get away without taking the media pillory

and it will only be the beginning, because when the real culprits are discovered it will be even worse for her

Reactions: ProxyGist

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I'm willing to bet that the main drama with Sage in episode 10 will have to do with her past relationship with Chad and her parents. DPС will not be given to strong drama by immediately pitting Sage and Jade against each other. It's fairly metered in its presentation of information, but I'm guessing we'll learn quite a lot of new things t about her. She'll probably start to suspect something about Quinn, but she won't be sure. The end of the episode will be her meeting with Mona, it's quite in the spirit of DPС to end the episode with a cheap cliffhanger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Come on, Dalli. Did you see Sage spying on Chad? With these huge binoculars. It looked like a comedy. And by the way, if Fuckface hadn't helped her, she wouldn't have found out anything about Chad. If Sage had been so cunning that she had her own spies like Lily, she wouldn't have asked a Fuckface to help her find out who Chad was cheating on her with.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
for Sage it is her last year, she has already said goodbye to her last halloween party, just having to leave the presidency would be a minor effort, in my opinion she will not get away without taking the media pillory

and it will only be the beginning, because when the real culprits are discovered it will be even worse for her
Quinn will have her own redemption arc. Sage and Quinn will feud a lot, but in the end they will measure up and unite against a common enemy. Quinn is no longer the main villain, but just a scared girl who had a bad childhood. Perhaps depending on the outcome of the conflict, either Quinn or Sage will leave HOTs. I don't really like it when blatantly bad characters are presented as innocent sheep who had no choice, but I can clearly see the tendency to exonerate Quinn. DPC's mini-game of party planning that will go on all season somehow doesn't really fit with the massive conflict between the best friends.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019

But Sage leaving HOTs is just meaningless what would it provide for the plot ? Oh wait if she leaves HOTs she can stay with MC hell, yeah i dig the idea now :KEK:

Reactions: xtrema

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And why does no one admit the possibility that Quinn herself may be a police agent ? This is completely possible. It could be a deal. Assuming that her father is in custody, she could have been offered to help the police in exchange for her father's early release. If you think about it, how did a girl from a dysfunctional family, from the bottom of society, end up in college? The police could have arranged it. Therefore, Quinn behaves like this - she tries to avoid a serious close relationship with anyone. She understands that she can't manage her own life at will yet.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
And why does no one admit the possibility that Quinn herself may be a police agent ? This is completely possible. It could be a deal. Assuming that her father is in custody, she could have been offered to help the police in exchange for her father's early release. If you think about it, how did a girl from a dysfunctional family, from the bottom of society, end up in college? The police could have arranged it. Therefore, Quinn behaves like this - she tries to avoid a serious close relationship with anyone. She understands that she can't manage her own life at will yet.
I thought her father was dead o_O...

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We don't know that for sure. But if you think about it, why does the DPC so often focus on how dear the father is to Quinn. We have seen quite a few moments - makeup like her father, hair color like her father, memories of how he protected her. Shouldn't all this make us understand that Quinn is capable of doing literally anything for her father?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn will have her own redemption arc. Sage and Quinn will feud a lot, but in the end they will measure up and unite against a common enemy. Quinn is no longer the main villain, but just a scared girl who had a bad childhood. Perhaps depending on the outcome of the conflict, either Quinn or Sage will leave HOTs. I don't really like it when blatantly bad characters are presented as innocent sheep who had no choice, but I can clearly see the tendency to exonerate Quinn. DPC's mini-game of party planning that will go on all season somehow doesn't really fit with the massive conflict between the best friends.
in my opinion Quinn has already made that transition, not only is she no longer anyone's nemesis, but now she is even the nemesis of the new nemesis (Vinnie), in fact she is already part of the good guys' team, despite what the rightists may think.

there will definitely be some dramatic moments between her and Sage, but it is very likely that it will end in forgiveness and an alliance. the problem is the very long time frame in which things will evolve

But Sage leaving HOTs is just meaningless what would it provide for the plot ? Oh wait if she leaves HOTs she can stay with MC hell, yeah i dig the idea now :KEK:
I don't think Sage has an obligation to sleep at the HOTs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... she can already go to mc whenever she wants. but precisely losing only the presidency would really be a mini drama

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
in my opinion Quinn has already made that transition, not only is she no longer anyone's nemesis, but now she is even the nemesis of the new nemesis (Vinnie), in fact she is already part of the good guys' team, despite what the rightists may think.
She made the transition after the cumpetition with fuckface, it's at this moment, she knew that she's fucked up... oh wait

Reactions: mojococo

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't know, dalli... That looks almost like some serious Cold War espionage kind of thing, kinda extravagant for a girl like Sage IMHO.

Lily and Sage are probably around the same age Lily might even be older then Sage. I think lily just wants to have fun and doesn't really have time for drama but who knows maybe Sage did talk to Lily
Wait. Unless I'm missing something. That does not seem quite correct. Sage must be around 22 years old. It's graduating that year. But Lily, she is a first-year student. Shouldn't she be the same age as other fresh students?

That possibility had never crossed my mind. I don't think it will play out like that, but I don't think it's impossible either that it is as you propose it. And it would certainly be quite the shocking revelation.

We don't know that for sure. But if you think about it, why does the DPC so often focus on how dear the father is to Quinn. We have seen quite a few moments - makeup like her father, hair color like her father, memories of how he protected her. Shouldn't all this make us understand that Quinn is capable of doing literally anything for her father?
Although I like the idea that her father is alive and in prison, there are two elements in the narrative that speak against that scenario.

One: Quinn's flashbacks of her life as a kid with her father by her side. If he were still alive and in a known location, Quinn would visit the man instead of remembering him. That's the logical approach at least.

Two: Quinn's kinda rituals, like making up the markings to the side of both eyes in tribute to her dad. Another hint that he is no more among the living.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If he were still alive and in a known location, Quinn would visit the man instead of remembering him. That's the logical approach at least.
I don't insist on my theory. But perhaps the DPC wants to make this turn of events as unexpected as possible. Then it is logical for him not to disclose the details of her father's fate ahead of time.
Two: Quinn's kinda rituals, like making up the markings to the side of both eyes in tribute to her dad. Another hint that he is no more among the living.
Well, it is also possible that in this way she reminds herself of her duty to her father.

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes