Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I don't insist on my theory. But perhaps the DPC wants to make this turn of events as unexpected as possible. Then it is logical for him not to disclose the details of her father's fate ahead of time.

Well, it is also possible that in this way she reminds herself of her duty to her father.
Could also be that he refuses to see her while he is locked up. Prisoner can have a list of people that they are not willing to see and, the prison will refuse the individual accesses to the prisoner.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's the beautiful thing about college, You can be 18 in your first year but that doesn't mean that everyone is, I remember in my first year of college I had a classmate, an older man who started studying to teach his son a lesson that he could graduate first than him
If you ever see a nun in a class, drop the class. The curve is gonna be all messed up!!!!

ujvalrs

Jul 23, 2023
can any one help me about extraction of the file i am not able to do it ,
when i am extracting part1 file its showing that add being dik 2part rar volume disk

Mar 9, 2019
I need more Maya scenes gentleman.
Maya needs a restraining order against you :KEK:
can any one help me about extraction of the file i am not able to do it ,
when i am extracting part1 file its showing that add being dik 2part rar volume disk
Would somebody with expertise in this matter help this poor newbie out? I would if I knew what the fuck he was talking about but I ain't never seen those last 5 words together.
Is the game still being worked on or did DPC set a date to the release already?
You've been around long enough so I got 10 special words for you. Are you familiar with the concept of a search bar?

On an unrelated note, what do y'all think DPC's plan is in terms of putting up a Sage preview?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Becky is a snobbish idiot, Heather is an uptight idiot.
only difference between the 2, is that Becky hasn't fucked Tommy yet. But heather has, so I guess that makes her the bigger idiot.
:sneaky:
Tommy fucked with Becky. We learn that from Jacob in EP9. Jacob says to the MC so Tommy was the last to fuck Becky.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes