mayrrrrrain

Nov 3, 2022
I fear all routes are heading towards a bad ending,or at least mc should lose something very valuable in the end, much like Acting Lessons. And it's definitely something DPC would do.

Back to the introduction of ep1 initially, it said:

# "Either way, I was happy back then. We didn't have much, we...erm..."
# "...we had enough."
# "We had each other."
# "As for now?"
# "Let me tell you what happened."

Obviously it suggests that mc is not so happy now.

For Jill's path, there is a great risk that we see a repeat of the sorry story of Lynette;

For Bella's path, having an affair with a married teacher is dangerous enough;

For Sage's path,Sage is graduating from college while mc is still a freshman. And mc may not be so equal to the headmaster's daughter in position. Also, if you chase Jade at the same time, then you're done;

For Maya&Josy, throuple won't last long. Harem is not DPC's style;

For Others'path(mainly Quinn. Besides sex, I don't think other girls have romantic options, personally), mc will deal with drugs, which Neil warned him about on the first day of school.

However, if Zoey is an available option,I think I haven't noticed any signs of a bad ending yet.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I fear all routes are heading towards a bad ending,or at least mc should lose something very valuable in the end, much like Acting Lessons. And it's definitely something DPC would do.

# "...we had enough."
# "We had each other."
# "As for now?"

For Jill's path, there is a great risk that we see a repeat of the sorry story of Lynette;

For Sage's path,Sage is graduating from college while mc is still a freshman. And mc may not be so equal to the headmaster's daughter in position. Also, if you chase Jade at the same time, then you're done;

For Others'path(mainly Quinn. Besides sex, I don't think other girls have romantic options, personally), mc will deal with drugs, which Neil warned him about on the first day of school.

However, if Zoey is an available option,I think I haven't noticed any signs of a bad ending yet.
I don't think DPC will make this game have bad endings as canon and i don't think EP8 choice will last through the rest of the game(cheating points and others(alone) branch) i think we'll have another choice in EP12 or at the very end. **Edit Sage even tells you that she'll wait for you but you shouldn't take long if you don't choose her.

I agree on throuple even if this is a game it's not fantasy where you can all marry each other and right now society in game wouldn't accept that kind of relationship (hell they don't accept homosexual relationships a poly one Hell, naw)

Zoey is the one without drama right now, and i FUCKIN hope she stays that way.

Reactions: Chutoro

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been playing some other games with throuples
But I still think this game handles it way better than any other game on here

Because I personally feel that it's better if the girls are already in love with each other
and are in a relationship before the mc meets them.

Reactions: ffive

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Hm, my main girl is Nicole. I made a playthrough only for her, where I touched no other girl. Zoey is the only one who could derail that in the near future.
I made a save for just Zoey, Neutral "virgin" PT. Yeah it was really bland but you have Skip for that :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

# "...we had enough."
# "We had each other."
# "As for now?"

It would seem to me too bold a move on DPC's part to deny the trouple a happy ending for the second time...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Previews EP 10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We may be bitching about this or that, folks, but one thing is clear as day. This game is fucking big. And it is the most elaborate AVN, it has no par in terms of the number of branches, subplots, renders and animations. It would take several days, perhaps a week at a normal average reading speed, just to complete four or five major routes. Now double the number of routes due to DIK/CHICK affinity differencies (yes, I know some of them are mutually exclusive, but still double the number is close to correct). And finally, add all the combined playthroughs there to get a flavor that suits only your own taste. For example, choosing Sage as the main LI, but at the same time chasing Bella and ruining relations with her because of the damn Cathy and her underwear (I wonder if this will affect the relationship between Sage and Bella, Bella is her mentor after all). And as for the "others" route, I don’t even want to think about the possible number of branches there.
Just looking at these previews, the most inappropriate parts of my body itch. So many different scenes with different characters, most of them can give you an idea of what it's all about and damn I want my fucking update now! When some elitist people say to me: “BaDIK? Meh. There are so many games with better story and better graphics,” I can't help but laugh. To deny that BaDIK is a masterpiece and one of the pillars of the AVN genre is simply irrational.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

I don't have and feel such vibes overally, but it would probably depend on MC decisions and choices made. Good endings with LI girl, bittersweet endings and bad endings. Maybe it will fully depend on choices, maybe endings will be just different based on girls, but honestly, then I don't get the reason of making all this choices (including major ones) and play the role.
Also DPC promised this game to be much more light hearted than AL was.

# "...we had enough."
# "We had each other."
# "As for now?"

He is talking, probably, about his family and his father (while his father is the only family to MC at the beginning of the game).

Then... there's a long narrative about what is family and what does it mean. MC got a family in DIKs, he may get a family with desired LI as well. I think the worst thing and bitter element would be a Neil death, regardless of reason. It would be like he lost his origin family but find a new one in DIKs frat and his love and built a new family, etc.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

# "...we had enough."
# "We had each other."
# "As for now?"

For the first time I had the similar feeling after reading the "monologue about the doors." It was quite frightening, and it felt like there was more to this monologue than just creating an atmosphere before Josy's unexpected appearance at Maya's dorm. And it contrasted with the basically carefree and prank-ish mood of the rest of the scenes. Then I got the same feeling again after the HOT's hell week ending party, when the MC rushed by the Josy's phone call, met Maya and Josy and found out about Maya's situation. As if there is no way out, and the reaper Patrick is coming.
But after all these situations, like many others, were mostly resolved in favor of the MC, I think that all this was just escalating drama for the sake of drama and each of the main girls will have a happy ending if you play it right.

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
In my opinion, Jill and MC's relationship will be difficult, especially when it comes to Jill's father. How so? I'm sure Jill's father would not like it when he found out Jill was dating a "stranger". Especially when we all know, Jill is currently the only daughter her father has, and the condition of het father after Jill's sister died. On the other hand, her mother will support Jill about what she wants, especially when Jill's mother knows that MC has helped her daughter a lot, imo.

Maybe Jill and MC's story will not be the same as Neil and Lynette's, especially since we haven't been shown fully how Neil and Lynette's love story is. MC has Jill's mother as a support system in dealing with Jill's father, while maybe Lynette's mother and father both dislike Neil so they had to elope and give birth to MC without marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasanid

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
In my opinion, Jill and MC's relationship will be difficult, especially when it comes to Jill's father. How so? I'm sure Jill's father would not like it when he found out Jill was dating a "stranger". Especially when we all know, Jill is currently the only daughter her father has, and the condition of his father after Jill's sister died.
Oh, Jill's dad has nothing to worry about. His inheritance will fall into good hands
2769405809.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes