Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The throuple will blow up, it's inevitable at this point.

That said, I think the MC will have options after that, either solo paths with either girls but sad endings with the other, and/or a possibility to rekindle the throuple, but a real one this time, not this 'we don't know what we're doing and Josy/Maya fights more and more' thing they have. Cause right now, Josy/Maya are still a thing mainly because the MC is there, and that's it.
Yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all plays out
It's my favourite storyline in the game

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all plays out
It's my favourite storyline in the game
I sure hope it blows up (cause while I think it's inevitable, there are red flags everywhere, I'm not DPC), cause I'd then really like alone, emotional time with both to try and build something better.

Or simply to see where those solo paths will lead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: daxil94 and Joshy92

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The throuple will blow up, it's inevitable at this point.

That said, I think the MC will have options after that, either solo paths with either girls but sad endings with the other, and/or a possibility to rekindle the throuple, but a real one this time, not this 'we don't know what we're doing and Josy/Maya fights more and more' thing they have. Cause right now, Josy/Maya are still a thing mainly because the MC is there, and that's it.
If you're on the JM branch and the MC played clean, the argument won't explode between three because they agree at the end of EP9.

Not only the MC keeps Josy and Maya together. Both are also working on their relationship. It is actually much more important that the MC helps Josy and Maya to overcome their fears. I can well imagine that Josy and Maya come out because the MC supports them.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I sure hope it blows up (cause while I think it's inevitable, there are red flags everywhere, I'm not DPC), cause I'd then really like alone, emotional time with both to try and build something better.

Or simply to see where those solo paths will lead.
My thoughts exactly, Josy's parents doesn't even know about Maya at this point who knows how will they react ? (as far as we've seen Dad is a cool guy but that is some big news) and what will you tell the families about a throuple (even Neil would be like WTF are you talking about).

Maybe balancing throuple will make you choose and if you already chosen a girl with your actions (going after one more) you're dead set on her solo path

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
Real men don't skip leg day!

I'll admit, when I go to the gym I am worse than a guy. I'm checking out all the guys. I am not looking at the upper body. I am checking if you take leg day seriously.
I have skipped everything since I got married and have a chef wife

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I believe... Although not so much, to be honest. But nevertheless... I want to believe that tomorrow the DPC will say something important and good. Something that will make the agonizing wait a little easier.
View attachment 2804472
I don't wait to derail the thread, but I'd love to read him say next update will be end of august, as there are many other great AVNs set to be updated in august too...

But yeah, been a while I haven't read him being that optimistic anyway, can't wait.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm assuming so DPC won't bring multiple marriages into play, so I think Josy and Maya will get married and the MC will be the father of their children. So the throuple can remain.
That would mean they only like mc for sex . Josy loves the MC and Maya can fall hard for him too so a ending like that isn't likely honestly would be a very bad ending to me. MC will marry one of them or the throuple remains and they live together.

• Wow
Reactions: Sasanid and dalli_x

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
That would mean they only like mc for sex . Josy loves the MC and Maya can fall hard for him too so a ending like that isn't likely honestly would be a very bad ending to me. MC will marry one of them or the throuple remains and they live together.
Yeah, there will be drama, I can't see it going that well to the end, otherwise it will be boring. Maya can't deny her father for the rest of her life, Josy can't hide either.

Now, maybe like dalli said, if we balance it through the end, it may end well, but even then, they'll have to get out of the closet and face their people.

Reactions: Darkwen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My thoughts exactly, Josy's parents doesn't even know about Maya at this point who knows how will they react ? (as far as we've seen Dad is a cool guy but that is some big news) and what will you tell the families about a throuple (even Neil would be like WTF are you talking about).

Maybe balancing throuple will make you choose and if you already chosen a girl with your actions (going after one more) you're dead set on her solo path
Neil would be 100% confused, that doesn't mean against it. He'll probably start using the condoms again.

Pete and Monica love Josy, we find that out in EP5. I think so that both of them, like Neil, would be confused at first. But if they see to make Josy happy, then they won't put Pete and Monica in the way of the three of them. I tend to see Iris Moore and Clive as a problem, but they don't have much to report to Josy.

Patrick will definitely be against the throuple. Nothing can be written about Helen because she is still the big unknown.

But by and large, the parents don't play a big role. Josy's school fees have already been transferred and the MC is taking out a student loan. If Maya gets out of the contract with the help of Royce's attorney, she can also take out a student loan. With that, all three are independent from their parents and the throuple can be made official.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Neil would be 100% confused, that doesn't mean against it. He'll probably start using the condoms again.

Pete and Monica love Josy, we find that out in EP5. I think so that both of them, like Neil, would be confused at first. But if they see to make Josy happy, then they won't put Pete and Monica in the way of the three of them. I tend to see Iris Moore and Clive as a problem, but they don't have much to report to Josy.

Patrick will definitely be against the throuple. Nothing can be written about Helen because she is still the big unknown.

But by and large, the parents don't play a big role. Josy's school fees have already been transferred and the MC is taking out a student loan. If Maya gets out of the contract with the help of Royce's attorney, she can also take out a student loan. With that, all three are independent from their parents and the throuple can be made official.
Optimistic about the throuple, as always, I respect that.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Does love need a marriage certificate?:rolleyes:

Josy and Maya are getting married because they want to annoy Patrick.:eek::devilish:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not marrying hardly means "they only like him for sex". In your alternative MC marries one of the girls while the other gets to sit out. Does it mean MC and the girl he married only liked the other one for sex? I'd say quite obviously not. Similarly, if it's the MC who gets to sit it out instead of making it official doesn't mean the girls don't love him.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, there will be drama, I can't see it going that well to the end, otherwise it will be boring. Maya can't deny her father for the rest of her life, Josy can't hide either.

Now, maybe like dalli said, if we balance it through the end, it may end well, but even then, they'll have to get out of the closet and face their people.
Right, there's going to be drama and yeah as always it comes down to choices. MC is more willing to tell family about Josy and Maya and there relationship but Maya not so much. Josy doesn't want to hide it the only question is if she will to go all out that said the way EP9 ended what point is there to hide it. Ep 10 will likely be the first test for the throuple or at least up the first test

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Don't worry, Sage won't mind loaning him out as the sperm donor as long as she gets to participate.
I hope so so the 3 can trick Patrick. Officially the MC is with Maya and Josy with another girl. But only officially for Patrick. Unofficially they are in the troupe and occasionally have a fourth girl with them for sex. Josy herself said in EP9 that she would choose a girl for a foursome because then all three would have more fun.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Does love need a marriage certificate?:rolleyes:

Josy and Maya are getting married because they want to annoy Patrick.:eek::devilish:
Not marrying hardly means "they only like him for sex". In your alternative MC marries one of the girls while the other gets to sit out. Does it mean MC and the girl he married only liked the other one for sex? I'd say quite obviously not. Similarly, if it's the MC who gets to sit it out instead of making it official doesn't mean the girls don't love him.
I could be wrong or misunderstood but to me that would be saying Josy and Maya prefer each other and are not committed to MC.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I hope so so the 3 can trick Patrick.
They can tell Patrick that they have become devout believers . That they had a Sign, a Voice, or any of the usual bullshit that happens to believers. And they've become Mormons now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes