SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Playing Episode 2 right now, just preparing save file for EP10. Noticed how great the pacing is here. Boom CUMpetition -> Party (small free-roam) -> Alpha's attack -> cute scene with Maya -> time with fathers -> Prep House (small free-roam). It's just great.

I really don't mind the choice for 2-3 bigger and more content filled free-roams in each episode. And I truly feel that in the long run EP9 will be a nice change of pace having all 16 episodes to play. Just let's not do that again, please.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think Maya's hair change is an indication of a change in her life, more likely a change in her relationship, and let's face it, her personal issues have already taken their toll on her relationships, she's clearly under pressure, I in her place couldn't keep up a healthy relationship, let alone a trouple.
(If I, the one watching, think that Maya is getting in the way of Josy and Fuckface, she must realize that too.)

Even in their trouple relationship there's already competition for attention, and it's always Maya who plays hard to get, I think that at any moment Maya will leave.

She likes Josy, and she also likes the MC, but maybe she doesn't want a three-way relationship, or she just doesn't have the mind to maintain a relationship at the moment.

I don't like Maya, I don't have a save focused on Maya & Josy, what I see of the relationship with them, I saw because I use mod and because I like Josy, what I wrote above does not show any option for "happy ending" with Maya, but it sure will have one, but I can't think of one.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
(If I, the one watching, think that Maya is getting in the way of Josy and Fuckface, she must realize that too.)
If you're seeing the relationship with Josy as stronger than the one with Maya, it's because you're playing the game that way. It is possible, believe it or not, to play the game with a total Maya focus. One can even play in a balanced way, spending time with both. I know there are plenty of players who just can't wait to throw Maya to the curb and go mono with Josy, but there are also plenty of players who, like me, love Maya and the throuple just as much.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
If you're seeing the relationship with Josy as stronger than the one with Maya, it's because you're playing the game that way. It is possible, believe it or not, to play the game with a total Maya focus. One can even play in a balanced way, spending time with both. I know there are plenty of players who just can't wait to throw Maya to the curb and go mono with Josy, but there are also plenty of players who, like me, love Maya and the throuple just as much.
That line was just to tease Maya fans, I play with mod so for me it's balanced, I just wish Maya wasn't there...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Maya's hair change is an indication of a change in her life, more likely a change in her relationship, and let's face it, her personal issues have already taken their toll on her relationships, she's clearly under pressure, I in her place couldn't keep up a healthy relationship, let alone a trouple.

Even in their trouple relationship there's already competition for attention, and it's always Maya who plays hard to get, I think that at any moment Maya will leave.

She likes Josy, and she also likes the MC, but maybe she doesn't want a three-way relationship, or she just doesn't have the mind to maintain a relationship at the moment.

I don't like Maya, I don't have a save focused on Maya & Josy, what I see of the relationship with them, I saw because I use mod and because I like Josy, what I wrote above does not show any option for "happy ending" with Maya, but it sure will have one, but I can't think of one.
Maya's transformation was inspired by the MC and Maya no longer wants to be the heap of misery. You can read that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my playthrough there is no competition between Josy and Maya. Josy even wants Maya to teach her deepthroat and Maya says in EP9 after the sex that it was incredible because it was both Josy and the MC. Josy likes to watch Maya and the MC fuck.

You are sorely mistaken. If you want the throuple from EP4, you will get it. Will there still be problems from outsiders? Secure. But if the 3 agree, they will make it.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The problem with trouple in my opinion is that the idea is not new right now. There are so many games in the genre where with endings with two girls and that's why the ending of Acting Lessons was so fresh and original. It could be called a deconstruction of the genre. I'm willing to accept the trouple, but MC has to go a long way and do a lot of relationship work for me to believe it. Otherwise if it comes down to the usual balancing of scenes I will be disappointed.
Also despite the Halloween ending I don't believe in any serious drama. This is contradicted by the concept of season 3. The main idea of season 3 is partying. MC becomes a party organizer and constant partying and fun doesn't mix well with any serious drama. I don't deny that there will be drama involving Quinn, Sage, Bella but it's unlikely to last more than one episode.
Either the drama will be fragmented like it was in episode 9. Just otherwise we will see the "NLT problem". In Genesis Order, the rather lewd sex scenes don't mix with the generally complex and convoluted plot. Being A Dik strikes a very successful balance between lewdness, fun, and drama. There is drama, but it lasts for a few scenes and then the fun comes back on. I'm guessing this season will be something similar when MC has to decide who he wants to be with. But all the important stuff will be decided in the season 4 finale.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Right, there's going to be drama and yeah as always it comes down to choices. MC is more willing to tell family about Josy and Maya and there relationship but Maya not so much. Josy doesn't want to hide it the only question is if she will to go all out that said the way EP9 ended what point is there to hide it. Ep 10 will likely be the first test for the throuple or at least up the first test
I loved the throuple ending to episode 9
I hope episode in 10 they make it public

Reactions: Darkwen and dalli_x

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry guys that sentence probably didnt make much sense but im typing on my tablet not my laptop so its harder lol
But anyway i will do whatever it takes to keep the throuple alive
After all its the best one in gaming imo
Plus i refuse to see Maya suffer more

Reactions: dalli_x

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, I hope a lot of the relationships become public/more public in episode 10, the only one it would likely be too soon for is Bella. Though with what happened at the end of Bella's route in episode 9 it will be interesting to see what will end up happening with everything regarding their relationship.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This and the fact that the next generation of cards (RTX 5000) isnt expect to release before means that DPC wont have any significant path to a upgrade in GPU power for quite a while
You say that like he can't use just a normal 4090's (non TI) to render with in new machines which he stated he would be doing. And if 4090TI aren't available when he builds new rendering rigs, so what if he rolls back to non TI 4090's? Having new boxes to render with whether or not they're equipped with TI's, it'll still increase the production. Specially if he builds more than 1 extra box. Who cares if they'll be 5-10 renders/day slower than the rigs with the TI's...

And I thought I was the cynical one.
:LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Some interesting rumors from NVDIA today. (yes this will be relevant to the thread, more than most recent posts lol)

Apparently the RTX 4090 TI is no longer going to be .

This and the fact that the next generation of cards (RTX 5000) isnt expect to release before means that DPC wont have any significant path to a upgrade in GPU power for quite a while.

So, his only option for the next 2-3 years to increase his render speed will be more PCs.

That or AMD/Intel releasing a better GPU than NVIDIA...

Yeah, that's not happening lol

So, expect updates to take even longer, because I dont see future episodes getting any smaller. Honestly, considering the recent trends, I expect them to increase in size and complexity.

I just hope this game doesnt get abandoned, I'd rather have this be done in the distant future then getting abandoned.

True, while I personally loved ep 9 it was a bit of a chore replaying it for all my routes, specially in a short amount of time.

I dont expect ep 10 to be the same, maybe it will happen again in another big party like spring break, such event could justify the same type of episode.

I doubt DPC would add pegging to the game, I'm sure most of his patreons wouldnt want it.
No matter how many PCs with new hardware he buys, DPC will not be able to jump above his head. Before you can set the scene to render, you need to create it and the most difficult part is posing. Even if his computers are very powerful and the render queue is empty due to this, DPC will spend time preparing renders and animations. In the case of a further increase in new episodes, the development time will increase. It's easier to deal with it.

So far, I don't see any prerequisites for the game to be abandoned. Typical symptoms are writer's block, lack of feedback with subscribers. Seriously, all this guy did was take a two-week vacation once in 5 years.

And ofc AMD cards not suitable for DAZ, because rendering on the Iray engine, this is Nvidia technology. Well, Intel cards ... it's a pity to even joke about them. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
No matter how many PCs with new hardware he buys, DPC will not be able to jump above his head. Before you can set the scene to render, you need to create it and the most difficult part is posing. Even if his computers are very powerful and the render queue is empty due to this, DPC will spend time preparing renders and animations. In the case of a further increase in new episodes, the development time will increase. It's easier to deal with it.

So far, I don't see any prerequisites for the game to be abandoned. Typical symptoms are writer's block, lack of feedback with subscribers. Seriously, all this guy did was take a two-week vacation once in 5 years.

And ofc AMD cards not suitable for DAZ, because rendering on the Iray engine, this is Nvidia technology. Well, Intel cards ... it's a pity to even joke about them. :ROFLMAO:
Another aspect is that he renders alternate versions of the same scene (e.g. Josy with red sweater, Josy without red sweater because she isn't in relationship with MC, or slight changes to hand position depending on intimacy, etc.) which adds to the number of renders. Parallel paths due to LI relationships and CHICK/DIK affinity also causes more splits in the rendering process.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
(e.g. Josy with red sweater, Josy without red sweater because she isn't in relationship with MC, or slight changes to hand position depending on intimacy, etc.
you have to go see Josy and have sex in ep 7 then she will wear red sweater

Reactions: JJ1960
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes