Mar 2, 2022
I'm Canadian bub, Remember you asked me to make a render that humiliated Tommy, to dress him up in women's clothes? I remembered it, though it was hard to understand that you are no longer bs77. :ROFLMAO:
But I came up with something better. "Mother of renders" has came:
Josy continues to make Tommy's life hell.
Now this is the content I live to see!
Lamonting.gif
Tommy has to work on his immeditate reaction. A professional cuck's first instinct should be to grab a camera, but I'm sure he'll improve with experience.
Geralt221.JPG
I've always said, cucking is cucking. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one cock and another… I’d rather just watch.
I'm sure ElectronicRoberts will love this one. #CLM :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for informing me! This morning, my cuck senses were tingling. My cucksense normally only activates when an ideal bull for my wife is approaching.
LemonSpider.png
CLM Iowa.PNG

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Now this is the content I live to see!
View attachment 2805183
Tommy has to work on his immeditate reaction. A professional cuck's first instinct should be to grab a camera, but I'm sure he'll improve with experience.
I've always said, cucking is cucking. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one cock and another… I’d rather just watch.
Oh no... What have I done. Pandora's Cuck Box is opened in the thread.:oops:

Mar 9, 2019
You have a thing for Tommy in female outfit :ROFLMAO:
It's a right of passage for a man with a sister (or sisters) to have been put in a dress and make-up at least once. I see no reason we cannot share that right with the less fortunate. :ROFLMAO:
I've always said, cucking is cucking. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one cock and another… I’d rather just watch.
Should change your name to Geralt of Cuckoldry with this epic line :LUL:
Also,
Is that fucking Will Smith? :KEK:
I beg your motherfucking pardon, but how is it that you placed MAYA in the S Tier?
eddie-murphy-excuse-me.gif

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I'm assuming so DPC won't bring multiple marriages into play, so I think Josy and Maya will get married and the MC will be the father of their children. So the throuple can remain.
I don't know about other people or how it is usually done in these types of games, but for me, the core theme of marriage wouldn't fit this game at all. Even if there was a time jump (and I hope there isn't THAT big of a time jump).

Like it's good to focus on the fact that MC ended in a good way (or badly) and ended up with some specific girl, but I don't feel like pregnancy or marriage should even be acknowledged. Like in the movies, let's say for the sake of example that it ended well: The guy got the girl, the main villain was defeated, we see some resolution, maybe how well they live together and boom, cut to black.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know about other people or how it is usually done in these types of games, but for me, the core theme of marriage wouldn't fit this game at all. Even if there was a time jump (and I hope there isn't THAT big of a time jump).

Like it's good to focus on the fact that MC ended in a good way (or badly) and ended up with some specific girl, but I don't feel like pregnancy or marriage should even be acknowledged. Like in the movies, let's say for the sake of example that it ended well: The guy got the girl, the main villain was defeated, we see some resolution, maybe how well they live together and boom, cut to black.
OR

MC fukks every girl that moves and has more babies than Nick Cannon

Some people like impregnation.

Some like to see sex with the swollen pregnant woman.

I think if you pick Others marriage might be nonsense but preggo might still be fine and quite realistic

If you pick one devoted lady, considering marriage seems absolutely appropriate, and preggo can still happen if you don't take precautions.

So preggo all the way

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

It's also not a core issue.

But one thing is open. We don't know at what age and to whom the MC tells his story. What when a 45-year-old MC tells the story of one of his children?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
story of one of his children?
Maybe you wanted to say what 45-year-old MC tells the story to one of his children?
But even so, don't you think that telling such stories, with all the details, to your own children would be somehow strange?! Any children.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe you wanted to say what 45-year-old MC tells the story to one of his children?
But even so, don't you think that telling such stories, with all the details, to your own children would be somehow strange?! Any children.
The MC always fucks without a condom. If he got a girl pregnant as a result and only finds out later that he has another child he didn't know about, he has to explain it to the child.

Example Arieth. Who is the father of your child? You won't even know it yourself. But when it comes out years later, the father should have a good explanation ready.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
"Hey kids wanna hear about the time I cheated on both your moms with the hookers at my college?"
Or something like that
- Dad, tell me that funny story where you pierce mom and a lot of different women with your magic wand.
- I'll tell you, son. I'll tell you everything in all the details. Once I inserted my magic wand into Aunt Mell's hole. And she screams - The wrong way, the wrong hole. Ha ha, that was so funny.
- Was Aunt Mell hurt ?
- Does it hurt? Oh, no, rather the opposite.

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
Speaking of asses, what about the bartender at the pink rose. Think we’ll get a chance to bang her? She’s fine

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
OR

MC fukks every girl that moves and has more babies than Nick Cannon

Some people like impregnation.

Some like to see sex with the swollen pregnant woman.

I think if you pick Others marriage might be nonsense but preggo might still be fine and quite realistic

If you pick one devoted lady, considering marriage seems absolutely appropriate, and preggo can still happen if you don't take precautions.

So preggo all the way
Preggo content only with madame ;)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Preggo content only with madame ;)
Well, her children definitely won't need to explain anything. They will be able to explain and tell a lot of things themselves. Something like this
- Hi Dad, how are you? Have you emptied your balls yet ?
- What are you talking about, son, we are not alone, we have guests.
- Have you fucked them yet ?
- God dammit, son, stop it.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Well, her children definitely won't need to explain anything. They will be able to explain and tell a lot of things themselves. Something like this
- Hi Dad, how are you? Have you emptied your balls yet ?
- What are you talking about, son, we are not alone, we have guests.
- Have you fucked them yet ?
- God dammit, son, stop it.
If it was Sandy's daughter then she probably would ask if she could drain his balls herself.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes