ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Another aspect is that he renders alternate versions of the same scene (e.g. Josy with red sweater, Josy without red sweater because she isn't in relationship with MC, or slight changes to hand position depending on intimacy, etc.) which adds to the number of renders. Parallel paths due to LI relationships and CHICK/DIK affinity also causes more splits in the rendering process.
Considering how powerful the hardware is I don't see this as a problem. Over many years of development he has learned fast posing( although DAZ has terrible posing tools). I think the main problem is DAZ itself, namely the very slow viewport and overall terrible interface by 2023 standards. It's like playing a 15-20 fps shooter or action RPG. You can work and even enjoy the process, but you're going to suffer . I hate DAZ and I think most DAZ artists, fan artists hate it just as much.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
could have the best personality in existence, no way in hell is Quinn, Camilla nor any of the pink rose girls is ever going near him with that micro sausage.

Although I suppose being sheilded from Arieth is a massive up side to that.. :LOL:
I am pretty sure the micro penis would be forgiven. That's why you need to replace MC scrawny ass with Tyballz body, not including the dick. The MC would be the ultimate MC. I was shocked when I saw Tyballz body for the first time. "Did DPC just give the worst character in this game a dumpster truck ass, godly quads and calves!?! Even his upper body is great"

Last edited:
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Considering how powerful the hardware is I don't see this as a problem. Over many years of development he has learned fast posing( although DAZ has terrible posing tools). I think the main problem is DAZ itself, namely the very slow viewport and overall terrible interface by 2023 standards. It's like playing a 15-20 fps shooter or action RPG. You can work and even enjoy the process, but you're going to suffer . I hate DAZ and I think most DAZ artists, fan artists hate it just as much.
Agreed that posing and other setup is time-consuming, and faster hardware helps with rendering but doesn't get over the fundamental problem where the number of potential changes requires more renders, sometimes exponentially more. To make up an example, you have Josy red sweater vs Josy white top depending on which event happened earlier. There are 10 renders with her dressed each way for a scene (posing is the same, just swapping wardrobe). But then let's say DPC has now has added two different hair styles for her based on some other plot element so now he has 40 renders for the scene, red top with hair style 1, red top with hair style 2, white top with hair style 1, white top with hair style 2, with 10 renders each. Maybe MC stands with his arm around her or not around her depending on his LI path, so that doubles again to 80 renders.

Add to that if DPC can do more he tends to do more because he wants to have the best quality product, so instead of a pair of the static renders for each condition he makes a 5 second animation in their place because he now has the computing power to do it. Now he has 40 seconds of animation (5 seconds for each top, each hair style, and each hug/not hug version) to render instead of 16 stills, though really just 8 since he has to render the last animation frame as a static to land on at the end of the animation. Look at his last status post about how he's adding more things to render because of the extra capacity and you will see that his update production time might actually get longer with the new hardware.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I am pretty sure the micro penis would be forgiven. That's why you need to replace MC scrawny ass with Tyballz body, not including the dick. The MC would be the ultimate MC. I was shocked when I saw Tyballz body for the first time. "Did DPC just give the worst character in this game a dumpster truck ass, godly quads and calves!?! Even his upper body is great"
1- I stand by my statement
and
2- Chad!

I'm not having this convo beyond saying those 2 things.

If you wish to drool over needle dick Tybalt :sick:, knock yourself out,
but you're going to do it without me in that convo.
:ROFLMAO:

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah, I hope a lot of the relationships become public/more public in episode 10, the only one it would likely be too soon for is Bella. Though with what happened at the end of Bella's route in episode 9 it will be interesting to see what will end up happening with everything regarding their relationship.
Interesting how everyone seems to have forgotten an obvious solution (albeit temporary) for Bella's path. Hell, it's ironic cause we got it revealed to us in episode 5 and now it will probably come into use again in episode 10; the DIK secret code.

Either Nick calls it or Fuckface calls it. As far as we know, both still haven't used it so far. Of course, if Nick calls it that will only make him seem more suspicious as his motives for doing anything are still unclear, but that's another post entirely.

However, I don't believe it will last, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we see the secret code completely broken in episode 15 just to complete the pattern. Episode 15 possible titles: "Codebreak", "Secrets", "Broken", or to really go off the deep end in references, "Enigma" :ROFLMAO:
Knowing how vain and fake Tybalt is, his body is strange at first. At first, I believed they were implants, to go with his fake British accent (as mentioned by Rusty in the ep 5 flashback), fake tan, and whatever the hell he's doing with his hair to look like mummy dearest. Now, I realize Tybalt is in the same vein (hehe get it? "Vain" and "vein"? *ba dum tss*) as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.

He probably fucks that watermelon while watching himself in the mirror, too. *Shudder*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
I'm Canadian bub, Remember you asked me to make a render that humiliated Tommy, to dress him up in women's clothes? I remembered it, though it was hard to understand that you are no longer bs77. :ROFLMAO:
But I came up with something better. "Mother of renders" has came:
Josy continues to make Tommy's life hell.
I'm sure ElectronicRoberts will love this one. #CLM :ROFLMAO:
i-got-you-my-brother.gif
Also, the fact that my last post has a Patrick Bateman gif and Lethal Flourish post above your post in the fan art thread has one too has me giggling like a child.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I never included Tyballz micro dick. I said his body, not including his dick.
Here's what I think of Tybalt in a nutshell

Fake tan
fake teeth
fake accent
His muscle tone is probably implants.

He reminds me of a taller version of Richard Simmons but without the personality.

I'm tempted to say something about his personality, but I believe that wasn't a criteria for discussion. Shame really, because I would have loved to compare it to a 3 week old used tampon. (I guess I just did anyways) :ROFLMAO:

Either way, other than my ranting about that moron, Chad would still beat him in the category of decent body structure without being exaggerated.

Tybalt just looks like a 'curvy' Goofy. :ROFLMAO:
If that's sexy to you, I can only conclude you haven't set the bar very high..
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: hakuna-matata

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Mar 9, 2019
Unfortunately I couldn't add Heather for this scene. My PC almost melted with 3 characters already.
Easy fix: replace Josy with Heather and change the caption. I also suggest letting your PC cool down. Cuck lives really do matter, my friend. Do it for them if not for us. :ROFLMAO:
modern-problems-chapelle.gif
Edit: Thinking about it some more, and if your PC can handle it, put Tommy in Leon's Halloween outfit. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Easy fix: replace Josy with Heather and change the caption. I also suggest letting your PC cool down. Cuck lives really do matter, my friend. Do it for them if not for us. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2805122
Edit: Thinking about it some more, and if your PC can handle it, put Tommy in Leon's Halloween outfit. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
I feel this work will be popular among Tommy's haters. :LOL: Personally, I don't hate him, although the guy has serious issues. Did it just for fun.
Don't worry. I am sure His Excellency, Count Cuckoldula, was very pleased. Next time, treat him to something more piquant.
Count Cuckula sounds better

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Ass woman.png
Well, it's official Tybballz's ass is S tier according to an expert. :KEK:
1234097_my-image_2.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes