Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Well, her children definitely won't need to explain anything. They will be able to explain and tell a lot of things themselves. Something like this
- Hi Dad, how are you? Have you emptied your balls yet ?
- What are you talking about, son, we are not alone, we have guests.
- Have you fucked them yet ?
- God dammit, son, stop it.
Children's MC are not born. Yet, they will represent the name of Fuckface honorably.

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.png

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
is there some harem path or mod for episode 8 harem ending?
if you want to screw up your save games every update and play the game how its not supposed to be so it doesnt make sense anymore... yeah, there are mods for this... but i dont think anybody will recommend that for you, better search another game, this is just not a harem game, and doesnt work as one, even with mods.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
felicemastronzo, Derek's only redeeming quality is that he fixes the MC to stay @ his sister. But what if we have it wrong, what if he realized the MC is a little bitch and knew he couldn't help himself from trying to solve his sister's problems and he manipulated the MC in thinking he is doing him a solid. SInce he though Maya was gay, he had no reason to worry about Fuckface :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:

oh-yeah-its-all-coming-together.gif
:Kappa:

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
It's also not a core issue.

But one thing is open. We don't know at what age and to whom the MC tells his story. What when a 45-year-old MC tells the story of one of his children?
It as could be that after reading his mother's journal that he was inspired to write his collage/love story. With the personal musing that hapen time to time seems like a posability.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
if you want to screw up your save games every update and play the game how its not supposed to be so it doesnt make sense anymore... yeah, there are mods for this... but i dont think anybody will recommend that for you, better search another game, this is just not a harem game, and doesnt work as one, even with mods.
thanx for the reply

well i played how that dev wanted and i enjoyed it. so far its one of the best reality based game.

but still there is a little unsatisfaction how did it end so i am gonna change it and have a little harem treat for myself

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
felicemastronzo, Derek's only redeeming quality is that he fixes the MC to stay @ his sister. But what if we have it wrong, what if he realized the MC is a little bitch and knew he couldn't help himself from trying to solve his sister's problems and he manipulated the MC in thinking he is doing him a solid. SInce he though Maya was gay, he had no reason to worry about Fuckface :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:

View attachment 2806415
Dude don't give dalli ideas like this :KEK:

SInce he though Maya was gay, he had no reason to worry about Fuckface :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:
And MC's magic dick turned her into a bi :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 2806415
In bold are the main errors in your reasoning. Anyway #teamZoey

Reactions: daxil94
Mar 9, 2019

View attachment 2806415
That plan definitely went something like this:
Derek-Maya-pull.gif
Derek-Maya-wrong.gif
:KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Derek realizes yet his fellow DIK brother is going to get his sister pregnant one day.
That's right Derek you are going to be an uncle.

Reactions: JJ1960

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't forget his sister girlfriend too
I read a story not long ago about three people that had IVF done
with all their dna or something like that so that all three could be the parents
Maybe the mc could do that with Maya & Josy

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1690550736151.png

I focused on and completed three scenes this week, two of which were big, and the last one was a short free-roam event.

I wrote dialogue, carried out environment design, and prepared 18 characters for the scenes to be able to pose renders. I posed roughly 270 static renders and some ambitious SFW animations.

At the moment, I've just started working on a lewd scene. So, there will be a mix of animations and static renders on the schedule for next week.

The animation queue has 18 animations and is chugging on at a good pace. If all goes as planned, I can replace another render station next week with an upgrade. So, there is likely some PC maintenance on the schedule too.

I have 15 events left to create on my episode flowchart. To explain what I mean by that, an event is the equivalent of a scene or a complete free-roam event (including all its sub-scenes). It's rather vague and the events can vary a lot in size.

I've estimated that one of the shorter scenes needs 35 renders for the writing, whereas the remaining biggest one needs ~350-400 renders. I've completed the writing for 8 of those 15 scenes and done partial writing and art for several. This is the best estimate I can give you at the moment.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes