Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
can any one help me about extraction of the file i am not able to do it ,
when i am extracting part1 file its showing that add being dik 2part rar volume disk
Did you download the game from the OP? If so, which variation did you exactly download? When I downloaded the game for Windows months ago, I did not experience anything even barely similar to what has happened to you.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I fear all routes are heading towards a bad ending,or at least mc should lose something very valuable in the end, much like Acting Lessons. And it's definitely something DPC would do.

Back to the introduction of ep1 initially, it said:

# "Either way, I was happy back then. We didn't have much, we...erm..."
# "...we had enough."
# "We had each other."
# "As for now?"
# "Let me tell you what happened."

Obviously it suggests that mc is not so happy now.

For Jill's path, there is a great risk that we see a repeat of the sorry story of Lynette;

For Bella's path, having an affair with a married teacher is dangerous enough;

For Sage's path,Sage is graduating from college while mc is still a freshman. And mc may not be so equal to the headmaster's daughter in position. Also, if you chase Jade at the same time, then you're done;

For Maya&Josy, throuple won't last long. Harem is not DPC's style;

For Others'path(mainly Quinn. Besides sex, I don't think other girls have romantic options, personally), mc will deal with drugs, which Neil warned him about on the first day of school.

However, if Zoey is an available option,I think I haven't noticed any signs of a bad ending yet.
Perchance.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Given what we saw from the shower scene, Tybalt had his legs broken as a child and the fracture didn't heal properly, or he's a Quarian-human hybrid. I mean, look at those legs:
View attachment 2804227 View attachment 2804228

View attachment 2804229
He doesn't skip leg day
Real men don't skip leg day!

I'll admit, when I go to the gym I am worse than a guy. I'm checking out all the guys. I am not looking at the upper body. I am checking if you take leg day seriously.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dalli_X will have something to think about. The topic for the dissertation is really promising
View attachment 2804296
Huh, it was one of the first memes I made when I came here:
I_want_to_believe.jpg

He doesn't skip leg day
Tyballs as a jock material? Saw this in a fan-art somewhere.
Real men don't skip leg day!

I'll admit, when I go to the gym I am worse than a guy. I'm checking out all the guys. I am not looking at the upper body. I am checking if you take leg day seriously.
And the girls says that we guys go to the gym just to look at their asses :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think it's for DPC to want to deny the throuple a second time, but DPC probably wants it for the MC (us players) to earn it.
As I have said before I hope for a happy Josy ending and a happy throuple ending. That said I feel like by the end DPC is going to make you pick between Josy and Maya or if MC fucks up he ends up alone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Joshy92

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
We're strictly talking body-wise. He would get a lot of action if he had at least a half decent personality.
could have the best personality in existence, no way in hell is Quinn, Camilla nor any of the pink rose girls is ever going near him with that micro sausage.

Although I suppose being sheilded from Arieth is a massive up side to that.. :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As I have said before I hope for a happy Josy ending and a happy throuple ending. That said I feel like by the end DPC is going to make you pick between Josy and Maya or if MC fucks up he ends up alone
Yeah i agre i really hope there is a happy throuple ending

Reactions: Darkwen

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah i agre i really hope there is a happy throuple ending
The throuple will blow up, it's inevitable at this point.

That said, I think the MC will have options after that, either solo paths with either girls but sad endings with the other, and/or a possibility to rekindle the throuple, but a real one this time, not this 'we don't know what we're doing and Josy/Maya fights more and more' thing they have. Cause right now, Josy/Maya are still a thing mainly because the MC is there, and that's it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm assuming so DPC won't bring multiple marriages into play, so I think Josy and Maya will get married and the MC will be the father of their children. So the throuple can remain.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes