LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I don't know if it's been mentioned cos 12k pages (send me a page no. if it has) but when it comes to dark paths, I fear for Sage and felt the need to say so.

The lighter relationship dramas on the chick side make sense. The darker stuff on the Dik side too. What doesn't make sense is how Sage, arguably the Queen of her entire genre, funny, sexy, caring, insatiable and likely loaded Sage, is just given out as a freebie however you play.

Sage is the centre of this universe, not the MC. Head of the club, related to a nemesis, family runs the place - she's involved in everything and demands nothing.

While we're bracing ourselves for Rio or Quinn dramas, something happening to Sage would provide the devastating twist we fear.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I think it was planned from the start, his path is already dark from the get go (could have been wayyy worse if DPC didn't back down from the injected drugs for just 'marijuana', but still).

Shit will hit the fan for everybody in the game in the next couple of updates, just a matter of time, snow will start falling, so will people. Probably not literally, but psychologically and emotionally.
dpc didnt back down from the needle. theres 1 on the table in tommys room early in episode 9. dpc just hasnt focused on or told us what tommy and quinn are shooting yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Letum0317

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
We know Lily gave both Jamie and Leon a lap dance during last years hell week. It was the first time she gave two guys a lap dance at the same time.

Not only do the DIKs already know who she is, she's paying cash for an elite college in America. That's not something you can do if you've only been working for a year. An elite private school on the low end in the US is $70,000 dollars a year. If we are going to assume B&R isn't an elite school but just an average Four Year Private school the average cost is $35,852 dollars a year, which doesn't include books, housing, food plans, ectra. If she's paying cash like she claims, it's likely she's saved up a couple of years, and has kept working to have regular spending money now and saving up for next years tuition.

When we talk to her at the Pink Rose when we are a cleaner, she says when she looks back in five years she will be working in healthcare with no college debt or mortgage. Once again hinting to her stripping to pay for not only her entire education but a house. This isn't something you do in a year, she likely worked a a few yers before she began her college years.The way she says she "finally" feels in control of her life hints to having tried it another way earlier. So I think it's unlikely she was 18 when she first started, but may have tried other jobs first until deciding to be a stripper. When MC says he wishes he had a plan like her's Lily tell him to let it come to him and not push it. Hinting again that this wasn't her first plan but what she came up with to be financially independent.

That and she can buy alcohol hints to her being at least 21. She's likely in her early 20s. She's not 18, she was at least 18 last year to be with Jamie and Leon. 19-20 is possible but less likely. 21 is how old I think she is. 22-24 is possible but unlikely.
This is why Lily is better than Maya. She understands the concept of work. :p :ROFLMAO: :)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
This is why Lily is better than Maya. She understands the concept of work. :p :ROFLMAO: :)
Lily is an actual adult and Maya is the kid who is living in her fictional world where a white knight come and saves her. Two sides of the same Coin. Oh and even better things about Lily is she knows how to held leverage over people like Quinn/Vinny. Like Maya never told Sage about the shits Quinn told her to do even when fuckface Warned her about Quinn. It a shame how each main girls are getting fucked as the game progress. Maya, Josy, Jill and now Sage :Kappa:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know if it's been mentioned cos 12k pages (send me a page no. if it has) but when it comes to dark paths, I fear for Sage and felt the need to say so.

The lighter relationship dramas on the chick side make sense. The darker stuff on the Dik side too. What doesn't make sense is how Sage, arguably the Queen of her entire genre, funny, sexy, caring, insatiable and likely loaded Sage, is just given out as a freebie however you play.

Sage is the centre of this universe, not the MC. Head of the club, related to a nemesis, family runs the place - she's involved in everything and demands nothing.

While we're bracing ourselves for Rio or Quinn dramas, something happening to Sage would provide the devastating twist we fear.
Devastating twist we fear :) You couldn't resist Jade's ass too? I don't blame you bro, who would've thought she was Sage's mom :)
Jokes aside, I agree that Sage is living in a bubble that is about to burst. Quinn's little tricks will be revealed - this will hit Sage, she is the president of a brothel and a drug den called HOTs. Jade is having an affair with the MC - turns out Sage's mom is fucking Sage's boyfriend (and the most trusted person in her life). Burke was caught - Sage's daddy is a corrupt old bastard who used his students as sex toys. Tybalt - well, he's probably the only one who won't disappoint her more than he does now.
Although, looking at how easily past crises with other main girls were resolved, I think that in the end everything will be fine with her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Lily is an actual adult and Maya is the kid who is living in her fictional world where a white knight come and saves her. Two sides of the same Coin. Oh and even better things about Lily is she knows how to held leverage over people like Quinn/Vinny. Like Maya never told Sage about the shits Quinn told her to do even when fuckface Warned her about Quinn. It a shame how each main girls are getting fucked as the game progress. Maya, Josy, Jill and now Sage :Kappa:
Don't worry everyone I will be Maya's white knight

Reactions: Asmerdelius

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Devastating twist we fear :) You couldn't resist Jade's ass too? I don't blame you bro, who would've thought she was Sage's mom :)
Since I'm addicted to Quinn's ass, all the other asses doesn't matter to me. Including Jade's ass. Hence the conclusion - the ass of the Divine Quinn can save from devastating twist.
Quinn's little tricks will be revealed - this will hit Sage, she is the president of a brothel and a drug den.
It won't hit so hard if it turns out that Quinn has been working for the cops all this time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tommy was already on a dark path from the get go. I am assuming if you are a Chick he might be redeemed and if you are a Dik it will escalate.
I don't think so. In general, because very few people really care about Tommy, and if he wasn't Josy's step brother or Heather's boyfriend, practically no one would care. So hitting him wouldn't hit the mark.

On the other hand, as far as affinity is concerned, an MC chick is cut off from many experiences with Tommy, which distances them too much for there to be an intervention.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Since I'm addicted to Quinn's ass, all the other asses doesn't matter to me. Including Jade's ass. Hence the conclusion - the ass of the Divine Quinn can save from devastating twist.
Fear the Walking Dead Devastating Twist.

It won't hit so hard if it turns out that Quinn has been working for the cops all this time.
And Lily is her superior officer. And Mona is failed undercover agent.

Reactions: LordGonti

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I was talking about this in another thread but
I totally want Maya to use a peeled banana like a dildo
Because then I would then eat that banana

It really turns me on seeing girls use fruits and vegtables as sex toys
Sexy Banana eat is Josy thing Maya must work up to that

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

I don't think anything dark and depressing is going to happen this season. There are several reasons for that.
1) I've said it before. The concept of season 3 and probably part of the final season is partying. The mini-game of party planning plays an important role. It would be very weird to plan parties in advance knowing that there was drama brewing nearby involving Sage or someone else.
2) An important feature of the game is that all the important drama happens behind the scenes and out of the player's field of attention. MC is essentially just an observer who eliminates the consequences, but can't influence the causes in any way. MC knows almost nothing. He knows about prostitution, but probably doesn't know about the drug trade on campus.
3) I think MC will know something more about the current state of affairs on the Others branch, but I don't think Quinn is frivolous enough to trust MC and lay all the cards on the table.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think KARAMBA is trying to come for my title of biggest simp.
But sorry mate I have that title locked down.
No one can out simp me

I simp so hard for the girls in all the games on this site I like.

So, let that be a warning to everyone you can't out simp me.

P.S. I do agree Quinn has a nice arse But Maya has a more beautiful soul so she wins

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Can you be on the Maya-Josy route while also being on the Dik route? And I'm guessing anything to do with Quinn is off the table if I choose the Maya Josy path

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can you be on the Maya-Josy route while also being on the Dik route? And I'm guessing anything to do with Quinn is off the table if I choose the Maya Josy path
No if you want Maya & Josy you have to be a chick
And yeah, you have to be a dik to be with Quinn unfortunately

Reactions: goldenface
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes