Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Can you be on the Maya-Josy route while also being on the Dik route? And I'm guessing anything to do with Quinn is off the table if I choose the Maya Josy path
DIK affinity is a no go for Josy/Maya until episode 4's scene in the DIKs old library room. From that moment on, you can start making major decisions to shift your affinity to the DIK side eventually.

About the second part, you're right. If you're on Maya's/Josy's path, Quinn's path is not available for you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
IIRC the relationship can also be started if MC is neutral. After they agree to date Fuckface the alignment isn't checked again and you can go all DIK.
Oh, I didn't know that I always choose chick options so I never even tried being a dik (Pun not intended)

Reactions: ffive

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think KARAMBA is trying to come for my title of biggest simp.
But sorry mate I have that title locked down.
No one can out simp me

I simp so hard for the girls in all the games on this site I like.

So, let that be a warning to everyone you can't out simp me.

P.S. I do agree Quinn has a nice arse But Maya has a more beautiful soul so she wins
Easy there young simp
1101c953-a29f-4d79-8975-9ec17bf54274_text.gif

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think KARAMBA is trying to come for my title of biggest simp.
But sorry mate I have that title locked down.
No one can out simp me

I simp so hard for the girls in all the games on this site I like.

So, let that be a warning to everyone you can't out simp me.

P.S. I do agree Quinn has a nice arse But Maya has a more beautiful soul so she wins
You're wrong, Joshy. I don't need any titles. It's enough for me to glorify the Divine Quinn. Have Faith - The Light of Quinnism will shine for everyone.
bandicam 2023-08-01 20-44-56-393.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes