Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I don't think anything dark and depressing is going to happen this season. There are several reasons for that.
Except for the very dramatic opening cinematic of Bella's house being a mess during Christmas.
that's one of the routes I haven't played, always friendzoned their asses, too much drama :ROFLMAO:
I have a single playthrough of their route, but it's mostly me ignoring Maya and spending time with Josy.
What the fuck are you two talking about? :unsure:
How is Riona in third place when she has 5 more votes?

Stefan021

Jul 31, 2018
Guys stupid question, what is Patch (Interlude to Episode 9) do I need that? Is it official or unofficial? Sometimes there is like 15 different downloads and addons and it gets confusing as to what is what.

Since first download option says Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 and the patch is just interlude to Episode 9, do I assume that the normal download has interlude to season 3 but not interlude to episode 9 which is the latest episode of the season?

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
My MC is canonically always gonna be a DIK. Through and through (I like the confidence part of it, not necesserly the man whore or asshole parts). I'm talking canonical to the point of modding if I ever want to look how Maya's route looks like.

But for MC's dad, bros he's legit the best character ever. Through and through. I cannot help but always pick CHICK choices when I interact with him. Humor him, give back the money, tell him I love him etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My dad is a good man and a good father, but we never had as emotional relationship because, in contrast to MC, I also had my mom. Maybe it makes me appreciate my dad a lot more and that's why I also pick those options while playing BaDIK.

Don't know what you lot are drinking. But, clearly, Nicole is the best. A stripper single milf? My future ex wife right there.

I always prided myself on having this sixth sense of having a good feeling about a person, specifically speaking if this person has a good heart, despite many flaws that can cloud your judgement at first sight. And for characters in this game, I had the same feeling with Nicole.

Or I'm just talking out of my ass because the Halo effect is in my dick through the fucking roof because she's georgeous.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My MC is canonically always gonna be a DIK. Through and through (I like the confidence part of it, not necesserly the man whore or asshole parts). I'm talking canonical to the point of modding if I ever want to look how Maya's route looks like.

But for MC's dad, bros he's legit the best character ever. Through and through. I cannot help but always pick CHICK choices when I interact with him. Humor him, give back the money, tell him I love him etc.

My dad is a good man and a good father, but we never had as emotional relationship because, in contrast to MC, I also had my mom. Maybe it makes me appreciate my dad a lot more and that's why I also pick those options while playing BaDIK.
I'm 100% behind you on this. You can't help but take the chick choices with him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes