Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The only real way to tame the beast in MC's pants is to have a big tiddy amazonian queen who can kill you via snu snu. Enter Sage.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If the throuple got married, they would have to live in the mc's bedroom.
Even if it's against dorm rules.
Because rules don't matter when you are in love
So, the other diks will just have to get used to it.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
1. You forgot the title of EP10! "Calm Before the Snow" means something like the calm before the storm. This is still happening in Season 3 because Season 4 will likely be spring break themed.
With DPC, the titles mean absolutely nothing. For example, the title of episode 9 is called Vixen and the so-called Vixen played a minor role at all. Or the title of episode 7 is True Colors. I wouldn't pay special attention to the episode title. He could have used the episode title just for marketing.

2. The MC can only partially intervene in certain dramas if the MC's player understands the MC's instructions. I'm being honest so I only found the clues that DPC showed us regarding Sage's parents after I knew Jade and Stephen are Sage's parents. Ergo, if someone found the clues beforehand, they can avoid the upcoming drama because of Sage and Jade. I clearly understood only one hint and warned everyone that it will not be good for the MC to fuck with MILFs. Note "motherfucker"
That's just not true. There was only one clue about it in episode 4. He asked himself about whether he wanted to fuck Jade because of the hell week assignment or just because he liked her. I suppose filming sex on a phone would be a bad idea, but other than that I don't see a big problem. Also you're forgetting the fact that Jade is Sage's mother is supposed to shock the player, not prompt. If DPС really didn't want the player to fuck Jade, he said so several times more explicitly than you're saying.

Of course, the MC doesn't know anything about Quinn's drug dealing yet. But it's only a matter of time before he can put the pieces of the puzzle together. The first piece of the puzzle is that Tommy betrayed the MC so he bought his weed from Vinny. Camila, Riona and Lily know that Quinn knows Vinny. There will be more puzzle pieces to come.
MC doesn't care if someone buys pot or not. He treats it loyally and does not condemn anyone. Moreover, he himself buys weed while planning a party.

n EP9 we learn from the MC himself how he feels about the Pink Rose Girls. They're cool people, career aside. The same will apply to prostitution. He doesn't judge the girls who do it. So if the MC didn't take Quinn's restaurant offer, he knows prostitution exists for Quinn to know, but doesn't care. He's going to have a fight with Sage, but it's workable.
The player knows that there is prostitution and drug dealing on campus, but the player does nothing to tell Sage about it. Moreover, during the whole game there is not a single MC's line where he condemns the fact that Tommy smokes pot or Riona is involved in prostitution. He asks Camilla why she does it (for curiosity's sake) and that's it. He's not appealing to morals or conscience. In fact, he doesn't even have any thoughts about it. MC is just an observer. He knows something is going on, but he doesn't do anything about it.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Also, she's a good judge of character. You'll note that she only offered a job at the Pink Rose to Josy, not Maya. She could tell who would work her ass off on the pole and not spend all day whining about it.
Bigtime.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If the throuple got married, they would have to live in the mc's bedroom.
Even if it's against dorm rules.
Because rules don't matter when you are in love
So, the other diks will just have to get used to it.
Ain't noone getting married in college.

But is throuple marriage even legal? I'm some places Josy and Maya can't get married, let alone adding a third woman in MC.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
With DPC, the titles mean absolutely nothing. For example, the title of episode 9 is called Vixen and the so-called Vixen played a minor role at all. Or the title of episode 7 is True Colors. I wouldn't pay special attention to the episode title. He could have used the episode title just for marketing.

I disagree here. Firstly the title is Vixens so it relates to more than 1 person. It's announcing it's time for the bad girls to shine. This makes sense not only in terms of content, which learns heavily towards the girls outside the chick paths but also in terms of the structure of the game that these girls seem to have a real fleshed out path.

Reactions: dalli_x

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I disagree here. Firstly the title is Vixens so it relates to more than 1 person. It's announcing it's time for the bad girls to shine. This makes sense not only in terms of content, which learns heavily towards the girls outside the chick paths but also in terms of the structure of the game that these girls seem to have a real fleshed out path.
The title of this episode was announced in advance when even DPC didn't have an understanding of the episode's structure. It's just marketing. The more time it takes to develop, the more marketing from DPC.

Reactions: QBaSS

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Which barely happened. Most of us though the Vixens would have more role in the episode, but they were barely a footnote.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes