Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She doesn't have a solo route, right? If I wanted Josy, I'd have to be with Maya too and vice versa?
There are solo scenes for both girls so you can be spend more time with one over the other and still be in relationship with both. Solo paths are likely coming but until it happens its only a guess, that said Josy and Maya breaking up seems to clearly be coming throuple or not

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are solo scenes for both girls so you can be spend more time with one over the other and still be in relationship with both. Solo paths are likely coming but until it happens its only a guess, that said Josy and Maya breaking up seems to clearly be coming throuple or not
God, I hope not the throuple needs to live

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
God, I hope not the throuple needs to live
I believe Josy and Maya are breaking up almost 100% sure about that, but what happens afterward is up to mc and how he spends his time with the girls. Balance gives the throuple a chance going forward Josy leaning or Maya leaning leads to solo. On the others path still having feelings for Josy and thinking about what might had been could lead to solo but that might be the hard way

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I believe Josy and Maya are breaking up almost 100% sure about that, but what happens afterward is up to mc and how he spends his time with the girls. Balance gives the throuple a chance going forward Josy leaning or Maya leaning leads to solo. On the others path still having feelings for Josy and thinking about what might had been could lead to solo but that might be the hard way
Yeah, I hope we can save it.
I redid my save just after episode 9 dropped because I favored one girl over the other.

But on my new save I have managed to treat them equally
I think I'll have to continue to be careful about what options I choose going forward.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
I'm in the second freeroam section (with the haunted house) and the only task left is to talk to Sage to end the freeroam but I can't find her anywhere, also if i go to the main room it triggers a scene where Jill invites Bella in and she is discovered by Sage/Josy/Maya but this scene just loops infinitely. Anyone else experienced this? How can I fix this?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I'm in the second freeroam section (with the haunted house) and the only task left is to talk to Sage to end the freeroam but I can't find her anywhere, also if i go to the main room it triggers a scene where Jill invites Bella in and she is discovered by Sage/Josy/Maya but this scene just loops infinitely. Anyone else experienced this? How can I fix this?
Did you use any of the cheat mods? Because that is something that occurs if you do. You get bugged. DPC doesn't like cheats in his games so sends you to buggy hell if you do use them!

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You used a mod either during this playthrough or before with that savegame. To fix this you have to start over without using any mods, or go to the thread of that mod and search for the fix. Its not an issue with the game.

I recommend you to never use a mod with being a dik. The DEV is building some hurdles in the code with every update to screw with mods. Without mods you will not have any issues. And: no, it doesnt help to deinstall the mods, once used with a savegame, the "damage" is already done irreversible to that playthrough. Only an update for the mod you were using can fix that.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Did you use any of the cheat mods? Because that is something that occurs if you do. You get bugged. DPC doesn't like cheats in his games so sends you to buggy hell if you do use them!
I have used them previously at some point, but now I just prefer to use the walkthroughs. There is no way to force trigger the end of the freeroam to allow me to continue?

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
i did play with the mod its normal for me

but maybe you chose all in episode 8 and this will causing loop cause in ep 9, 5 major choices are important
josy maya
bella
jill
sage
others

so you have to import 5 different saves to play

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes