Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
" a spirited of fierce woman" is what Vixen means. That could mean any women in the game as they pretty much fall into that category. Neither did DPC specifically state it was about those three in the picture. So that is all a matter of some fans shooting themselves int he foot again. The chapter, itself, portrayed vixens quite well.

Reactions: LordGonti

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
" a spirited of fierce woman" is what Vixen means. That could mean any women in the game as they pretty much fall into that category. Neither did DPC specifically state it was about those three in the picture. So that is all a matter of some fans shooting themselves int he foot again. The chapter, itself, portrayed vixens quite well.
Actually, the only way I can explain the name is that Vixen refer to the LIs themselves. The behavior of Sage, Josy, Maya, the Others falls under that definition. If DPC is referring to Vixen as some kind of threat to his girlfriend's fidelity, then there weren't many moments like that to call this episode there. Actually a more appropriate title would be something like Thin Walls or Little by Little( a reference to a song by the band Oasis).

Reactions: daxil94

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Actually, the only way I can explain the name is that Vixen refer to the LIs themselves. The behavior of Sage, Josy, Maya, the Others falls under that definition. If DPC is referring to Vixen as some kind of threat to his girlfriend's fidelity, then there weren't many moments like that to call this episode there. Actually a more appropriate title would be something like Thin Walls or Little by Little( a reference to a song by the band Oasis).
Quite a few instances. It introduced the cheating point mechanic thing. Which is something we will see more of down the road. So choices will matter even more now going onward. iirc you even get a point if you just merely flirt with some one who isn't your partner lol. Regardless, I am thinking if you want a good ending with the chosen LI you best play it like a good christian boy from here on out!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
A vixen is also a "foxy" lady, which all of the LI's and most of the SG's also qualify for. :love:

Reactions: Orgitas

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have a question while staying/work at The pink rose how do I get the Envy/Nicole?
I guess you must have previous history with her for that lewd scene to happen. Meaning that she bj you or you fucked her in the Pink Rose, that you successfully chatted with her on Swyper and perhaps that you also fucked Sandy and her by the end of episode 6.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
When do you get this scene? I have never seen it before
You need to be in Throuple. In EP7 at the HOTs party you need to help Josy to get rid of jock (kiss her or ask him to leave, but don't give her a drink, because she will leave the party if you will do it) and then later find her on the backyard and agree to back to MC room with her.

ep7_hot_josy_garden.jpg ep7_hot_josy_garden6.jpg ep7_hot_josy_garden10.jpg
ep7_dik_josy3_fr8.jpg ep7_dik_josy5.jpg ep7_dik_josy14.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You like Quinn, Maya's arch enemy that is worse then cheating :ROFLMAO:
Just as posted my comment the site went to backup lol

So, I'll say it again

Don't worry Even though I like Quinn.
I will never cheat on M&J I'm a gentleman afterall

Also, Quinn doesn't like massive chicks

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Just as posted my comment the site went to backup lol

So, I'll say it again

Don't worry Even though I like Quinn.
I will never cheat on M&J I'm a gentleman afterall

Also, Quinn doesn't like massive chicks
Liking Quinn automatically get Maya cucked lol. It strange to see Maya fan like the girl who was tormenting and manipulating Maya to be a whore :Kappa::WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes