Dec 20, 2021
There is no substantial way to explain it. People here just be weird. I guess because she isn't as easy as the others people start to throw shade, who knows? But she is the best pick for chick MC. (along with Maya).
I definitely agree, if it weren't for the stripper job, I'd say Nicole is also marriage and romance type of girl. To settle down, nicole would be a perfect choice along with Jill and Maya

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What a blessing that there is a Quinn. Otherwise there would be only one way out...
Do not worry, Quinn fans will also get opportunity to know the joys of parenthood, when their beloved comes to them with offer they can't refuse: to take care of hers and Vinny's offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Do not worry, Quinn fans will also get opportunity to know the joys of parenthood, when their beloved comes to them with offer they can't refuse: to take care of hers and Vinny's offspring.
Gotta be careful when it comes to people who are the offspring of druggies. Often is the case they tend to be a tad loopy.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I definitely agree, if it weren't for the stripper job, I'd say Nicole is also marriage and romance type of girl. To settle down, nicole would be a perfect choice along with Jill and Maya
I agree. It would be good to settle down with Nicole along with Jill and Maya though I doubt I would get any rest at all.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey guys, I'm somewhat of a newbie to this forum. Can you explain to me, why there is so much hate around jill?
The audience here doesn't like this image of a virgin Disney princess, the kind of girl for a vanilla romance.
The second is her creepy smile when Jill opens her mouth. For this she was called a raccoon here, then - a goblin.
And also a completely broken character. Jill in the first season and Jill in the second season are quite different, it feels like DPC forcibly made her even more vanilla-naive bubble girl in Season 2.

But it's not hate, people just don't prefer Jill as LI and memeing her. BaDIK communities on different resources are very different.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 20, 2021
The audience here doesn't like this image of a virgin Disney princess, the kind of girl for a vanilla romance.
The second is her creepy smile when Jill opens her mouth. For this she was called a raccoon here, then - a goblin.
And also a completely broken character. Jill in the first season and Jill in the second season are quite different, it feels like DPC forcibly made her even more vanilla-naive bubble girl in Season 2.

But it's not hate, people just don't prefer Jill as LI and memeing her. BaDIK communities on different resources are very different.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool, thanks for the info

Reactions: VOYEUR

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I joke around but I certainly don't hate any of the girls
They are some of the best written characters in any game I have played tbh

It's just that I like certain girls more than others
But I won't say which girl is my favourite
Because it's a surprise

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I played Princess Trainer. Trust me, bro. The Disney Princess types turn out to be the best cock gobblers..

Did I say that out loud?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Just love the 2000s vibe of this game, doesn't matter what song from the 2000s you put it will click.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes