Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
It's just that I like certain girls more than others
But I won't say which girl is my favourite
Because it's a surprise
The year is 2035, the last episode of BaDIK is coming out in 1 hour.
Big plot twist : Joshy reveals that his favorite girl ain't Maya. Neither Josy.
One hour later, we learn that Joshy just settled down with Arieth, with whom he has 7 kids. (most of them are from the Jocks) :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nah the game ends with the mc watching as TWO certain women walk down the aisle towards him
Wearing beautiful wedding dresses

He just has to fix a stupid marriage law first

It's not going to be mc marrying two girls.
It's going to be all three getting married to each other.
An equal partnership just like a throuple should be.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy wins her empty ambitions, and returns home, and to her favorite job in the store. And yes, also to this guy - Steve. She should hurry, Steve's probably waiting
A) Josy is mine
B) Steve is going to be Quinn's new boy toy in jail:ROFLMAO::Kappa:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
With DPC, the titles mean absolutely nothing. For example, the title of episode 9 is called Vixen and the so-called Vixen played a minor role at all.
The "vixens", if they are those three girls that end up in the MC's bed, maybe their role in this ep wasn't that small, basically they were introduced to us, there was that conversation in the corridor that the MC heard when he was with the ghost sheet, and we still don't know what happened, we know that they prostitute themselves, we know that they are with Oscar, and we had a conflict with Oscar, a conflict important enough for the DPC to note it down in the MC's biography, and there's even the possibility of seeing a Walk of Shame with the three of them leaving the MC's room, which may or may not lead to more conflict.

I don't remember the titles of the other chapters, but you're saying that they "mean absolutely nothing" is an exaggeration, especially when the game is still in development, and we have so many examples of players still discovering something that was presented to us years ago.

If they don't mean anything, someone as meticulous as DPC wouldn't waste time with it, but it's DPC, we know how important details have been.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The "vixens", if they are those three girls that end up in the MC's bed, maybe their role in this ep wasn't that small, basically they were introduced to us, there was that conversation in the corridor that the MC heard when he was with the ghost sheet, and we still don't know what happened, we know that they prostitute themselves, we know that they are with Oscar, and we had a conflict with Oscar, a conflict important enough for the DPC to note it down in the MC's biography, and there's even the possibility of seeing a Walk of Shame with the three of them leaving the MC's room, which may or may not lead to more conflict.

I don't remember the titles of the other chapters, but you're saying that they "mean absolutely nothing" is an exaggeration, especially when the game is still in development, and we have so many examples of players still discovering something that was presented to us years ago.

If they don't mean anything, someone as meticulous as DPC wouldn't waste time with it, but it's DPC, we know how important details have been.
I think we over think the "Vixens" they wasn't a group they was every girl at the party

Reactions: LordGonti

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
You only think so the titles don't mean anything. vixen? It is implied in EP9 by Stephen Burke for there to be a second sorority on campus. The titles mean something.

But it's true. Except that prior to EP9, Sage isn't linked directly to Jade and Stephen, but indirectly via Tybalt, who we know about much earlier to be a Burke.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not for nothing that DPC asked the MC in EP9 why he didn't see the clues. I can only repeat myself. DPC hides hints throughout the game. Only recognizing them in advance is the problem.

My MC doesn't buy weed for the party. For example, Rusty doesn't spend money on Tommy's weed either. That's why I'm also wondering how Tommy paid for the drugs he got from Vinny. Tommy really throws money around on my playthrough because he's also paying for the cum petition in EP9 out of his own pocket. I think there are still a few surprises waiting for us.

The player (ie we) know that there is drug trafficking and prostitution on campus. The only problem is that the MC is not the player but the player character. The BaDIK player sees everything, but the MC does not.

1. Prostitution
Why doesn't the MC say anything when accepting Quinn's restaurant offer? Because then it is no longer the hot guy who can beguile any woman with his charm, but an ordinary customer who buys sex. Sure, so that Sarah, Camila, Riona, Melanie and Quinn make eyes at the MC, because the MC pays for it. One should not forget that. DNG2 reminds of that. So if the MC is seriously interested in an LI, then he'd better shut up about Sage.

If the MC doesn't take up the Quinn offer, then anything the MC could tell Sage about the restaurant is conjecture and nothing more. The strange thing about the whole thing is so that the MC doesn't get any more concrete information about the restaurant. We BaDIK players do. By whom? Lily for example.

2. Drug trafficking
The MC never gets any information about Quinn dealing drugs, just consuming them. So what's the MC supposed to say if he doesn't know, tell Quinn to deal drugs. We players know about it because it shows us DPC. The MC only finds out in EP9 that Vinny is a drug dealer because Tommy tells the MC that he buys drugs from Vinny. I don't know if there will be opportunities later for the MC to find out about the Quinn and Vinny connections, but it can't be ruled out.

3. Why would the MC tell Tommy, Quinn and Riona that they smoke weed? Rusty knows that too and doesn't tell Sage either. Also, keep in mind that Zoey also smoked and the MC didn't betray Zoey either. Consumption is different from dealing in drugs.

4. You mess everything up and I can tell you why? If the player has multiple pieces of information from the different branches and choices, then that information gets mixed up and creates an unclear picture. Because of this, sometimes the members of the thread write past each other. That's why I write very often, so it's a possibility, because the panelists might have made different decisions.
Most of us, including me figured Sage is a Burke. Unfortunately, MC is clearly retarded. He does attend B&R, BrainDead & Retards. The guy doesn't even know his mother's last name. In almost twenty years of his existence, it never crossed his mind to ask important questions in regard to his mother's existence and history. He's going to have another shock moment when he finds out he's a Burgmeister. "AHHHH I never knew my mom was Burgmeister".

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Most of us, including me figured Sage is a Burke. Unfortunately, MC is clearly retarded. He does attend B&R, BrainDead & Retards. The guy doesn't even know his mother's last name. In almost twenty years of his existence, it never crossed his mind to ask important questions in regard to his mother's existence and history. He's going to have another shock moment when he finds out he's a Burgmeister.
And he still hasn't figured out the picture of jill and the picture of his mother have the EXACT SAME HOUSE BEHIND THEM. I feel that is something you might notice after a few seconds or minutes, tops. Not a month or two. MC is clueless.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes