Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh you're a tough guy, okay big man I think you'd like this better. :Kappa:

View attachment 2907749
How do you know Joshy92 isn't the top and Orgitas the bottom? Just because he simps for Maya and asserts that Bella is mid? Ladyboys and genitalmen of the court of public opinion, that is conjecture, and for the record, me being a fellow Maya simp definitely didn't influence my assessment of the situation.

1693973951396.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Guys I think Orgitas might have a crush on me
Sorry bro Maya & Josy are the only ones for me

Edit - Also for as much as I don't find Bella sexually attractive she is still better than most girls on a lot of the trash games on this site
Further proof of why this is the best game on here I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You guys need to get a room.
I suggest you play this role-playing game. Joshy92 will be Maya and Orgitas Quinn. And it'll basically be lesbian sex, and no one will know you're gay.
Either way, your relationship is on the level of Leon and Jamie from episode 9. When are you gonna start wearing women's clothes?
View attachment 2908116

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
What else to do in a thread? All theories have been discussed thousands of times, schedule between updates is too huge. There is practically nothing to discuss. People get bored, all that we get are shitposting, Quinn - Maya churches and role playing.
Here's a novel idea: if there's nothing to discuss, don't post anything at all (not you in particular, people in general)?

This thread is a disaster area these days, a purge is well overdue.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Here's a novel idea: if there's nothing to discuss, don't post anything at all (not you in particular, people in general)?

This thread is a disaster area these days, a purge is well overdue.
Oh, there is a great monologue from Kreia in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 with the message being "Apathy is death".

Regardless we post silliness because we care. This game brings people together and we like to be silly. When serious questions arrive they are, generally, answered properly before we retire to what we like doing.

"I shitpost, therefore I am" - René Descartes, probably.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, there is a great monologue from Kreia in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 with the message being "Apathy is death".

Regardless we post silliness because we care. This game brings people together and we like to be silly. When serious questions arrive they are, generally, answered properly before we retire to what we like doing.

"I shitpost, therefore I am" - René Descartes, probably.
Most of which is off topic, and interferes with general users who aren't involved in the silliness.

Most of which will be trashed come the next purge. This thread has been through a few. Because like everything else, excessive shit posting in this thread is cyclical.

Reactions: hawk784563

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Most of which is off topic, and interferes with general users who aren't involved in the silliness.

Most of which will be trashed come the next purge. This thread has been through a few. Because like everything else, excessive shit posting in this thread is cyclical.
Then there is no point in moaning about it as it is inevitable. There are three certainties in life - Death, Tax and being facetious on forums. As long as the silliness is just banter and not bullying then all is fine tbh. Now if you want the real toxic type of posting. Milfy City is a good thread to moan in. Some top tier aggro there.

Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes