iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I was raised in a very catholic family and we are British. We only tend to show real emotion when no one is looking. Have to have the air of stoicism and all that. Hard work.
Catholic and bri'ish ? How did that happen :unsure: ? Or maybe you are anti union jack ? I have had very limited interactions with you UK people, but few years back I met some Celtic fans during the football game, but all they did is teach me to sing anti Lizzie songs :LOL:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Catholic and bri'ish ? How did that happen :unsure: ? Or maybe you are anti union jack ? I have had very limited interactions with you UK people, but few years back I met some Celtic fans during the football game, but all they did is teach me to sing anti Lizzie songs :LOL:
Almost half the country are Atheist. I am too. The rest is pretty much all the major religions under the sun. My grandfather was Scottish Protestant. Grandmother was Irish catholic. Born and raised in London with Catholic parents. Though it isn't for me. Religion is too... Well, it is what it is and I don't agree with it is all I shall say! lol. I am pro-monarchy too. All that money flowing in from their mere existence yum yum. They get 60 mill from us, roughly, and we get 800 mill back through the economy. That sounds like an absolute bargain. However, not the thread for it. Just ramblings of a mad man.

Reactions: kolram

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Tybalt's dick pick moment is in my top5 funniest BADIK moments.

1. Derek in the shopping store
2. Derek and MC in retirement home
3. Derek begging MC on his knees to pledge DIK's
4. Tybalt dick pick
5. Drunk MC calling fat feminist roadblock

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Incest games really fry some people's minds.
i Was more talking about the fact with the exception on a 2 week vacation we get an update every week and , Mr. hay diddle diddle i gots a mom to fiddle was dumb enough to to think that we would find his argument valid. Its not like we dont spend a day or two picking apart the info in updates or the preveiw pics at all.Also incest is nasty:cautious:

Last edited:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Tybalt's dick pick moment is in my top5 funniest BADIK moments.

1. Derek in the shopping store
2. Derek and MC in retirement home
3. Derek begging MC on his knees to pledge DIK's
4. Tybalt dick pick
5. Drunk MC calling fat feminist roadblock
I haven't seen that last one

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Well, recently I lost SSD so I replayed game from the start, so my memory is fresh. To get to that scene you need chase Riona's stalker while drunk.
Ah I see . I avoided getting drunk coz I didn't want to miss the water balloon. I didn't get drunk till the very end . Thanks doctor for answering. Is the appointment on Monday still on ?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well, recently I lost SSD so I replayed game from the start, so my memory is fresh. To get to that scene you need chase Riona's stalker while drunk.
This is why you should have been on Jill's path. She would have had you tested for SSD.

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes