ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you don't like it, you don't like it. It is still content that needs to be produced and rendered, though. So it's not like it takes him 10 months and then the update has like a 1000 statics or something.
With the Setup, this LMMF has, that would be indeed funny :ROFLMAO:

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I can't believe you guys all make the mc promiscuous
I guess it's up to be to be the romance type
My mc hasn't been with any girl But Maya & Josy
Well besides Zoe of course but I didn't get a choice in that
It's just annoying he hasn't proposed to them yet
Were you able to avoid Quinn during the CUM-petition?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
but that's a lie, because it was inside of Zoey:p:whistle::ROFLMAO:.
Haha yeah But I didn't get a choice with Zoey
Still she seems cool
I'll probably even do a playthrough with her as a focus
If she becomes a love interest

That is if I can stomach doing a non throuple playthrough again lol

Aug 29, 2023
I always figured when Tremolo came in the CUM-petition, he didn’t really cum; he only said so to get Quinn off him. Cuz I can’t cum on command like that, and I figure neither can our boy.

And once he swallowed the condom, there went the evidence that it’s empty.

Reactions: KaiserST

sampow

May 14, 2023
I always figured when Tremolo came in the CUM-petition, he didn’t really cum; he only said so to get Quinn off him. Cuz I can’t cum on command like that, and I figure neither can our boy.

That's exactly right. The way he says:

mc: "Oh!!!!!! I came!!!!"​

Came across as almost sarcastic.

Also in the bio it said: "I tricked Quinn and lost the CUM-petition."

Yeah, good trick... :rolleyes:

But yeah, he faked it. Nobody was gonna investigate to see if he was lying or not, but it did catch Quinn off guard. I don't think she believed him, but she couldn't start making a big deal about it, she'd just look like a moron if she did.

I imagine after the condom was half way down his throat the mc may have realised the error of his ways. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
You know, something I particularly love about this game is the music.

I really enjoy them, specially the party ones.

Meizong is a hell of an artist, love his work.

I hope next episodes adds some more songs on that style, it would make the wait a bit more tolerable.

Depends, if you look on the amount of content per update, DPC is actually pretty busy and produces a lot of content. The problem is, that the Updates are just so large in terms of lines, statics etc.
Indeed, this update will be bigger than most games here on F95, however it would release sooner if it wasnt DPC's stupid decision to make 60fps animations.

I'm really concerned about ep11 if DPC tries to make all animations on 60fps. Specially now that its clear he cannot make a smaller update.

If you don't like it, you don't like it. It is still content that needs to be produced and rendered, though. So it's not like it takes him 10 months and then the update has like a 1000 statics or something.
Yeah, if you count both static and animations DPC will produce more than 70K frames just for this update.

Thats is absolutely bonkers.

Pretty sure that was what happened.

In other news, I'm legit dreading tomorrow's report.

Lately they have been nothing but .

Best case scenario he is done with posing the animations and can do the art for the phone parts.

Not that I expect that, there still some 23-27 animations left to pose.

And regardless of that, there is still a shit ton of animations to render and those always take a while.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Meizong is a hell of an artist, love his work.
I had the playlist saved somewhere, but I think the Doc got the best ones already (subjective). He used to add one out of that playlist every other episode, I don't remember one in 8, or 9? :unsure:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes