Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, yeah, but she also thought that she would never be with a guy. And later she thought that she would never handle the MC's dick. She's learning fast :HideThePain:
True but she has finally found a man worthy of her love
Now she has it all a beautiful girlfriend & a loving boyfriend
She wouldn't jeopardize that for some drugs or anything stupid like that

Remember she is a beautiful intelligent woman

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hmmm... :unsure:
I doubt it :cautious:
Damn reaction limit :ROFLMAO:
I think that Joshy here is referring to something called the "Controlled Folly", a magical practice that Don Juan taught to Castaneda.
But I think even Don Juan would be surprised to hear that someone could sign up for a lifetime loan without even reading the terms, or give her sex tape to someone like Quinn. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think that Joshi here is referring to something called the "Controlled Folly", a magical practice that Don Juan taught to Castaneda.
But I think even Don Juan would be surprised to hear that someone could sign up for a lifetime loan without even reading the terms, or give her sex tape to someone like Quinn. :KEK:
But Maya signed that loan because she thought her dad would support her
But now he is being an arsehole
How dare he treat her like that

Why does everyone have it out for her are they jealous of her good looks or something?

Reactions: chuck69

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
And he will be getting shot irl.
Best protection against a gunman - your own gun.
Wrong. That's the best way to get you or someone you love shot.
Best protection against a gunman is... Depending on situation.
But if someone waves a gun in your face and you reach for a gun?
Or lets put it this way: If YOU for some stupid reason had someone at gunpoint, and they went for a gun, what would you do?

I'll answer it for you: You'd shoot, OR you'd be shot. It's proven that someone who reach for a weapon whilst threatened with one is WAY more likely to use it than one who has someone unarmed at gunpoint.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Or lets put it this way: If YOU for some stupid reason had someone at gunpoint, and they went for a gun, what would you do?

I'll answer it for you: You'd shoot, OR you'd be shot. It's proven that someone who reach for a weapon whilst threatened with one is WAY more likely to use it than one who has someone unarmed at gunpoint.
Don't act surprised next time someone shows a gun in their waistband, quickly drive forward and make them pull the trigger before they've pulled the gun out and shoot their cock off. ;)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
But Maya signed that loan because she thought her dad would support her
But now he is being an arsehole
How dare he treat her like that

Why does everyone have it out for her are they jealous of her good looks or something?
Don't mind me Joshy, I'm just pulling your leg. :)

Frankly, for me, this game is a big funny theatrical performance in which I play different roles with every playthrough and try to get used to the current role as much as possible. So, when I play the M&J route, I stand with you against the evil KАRАMBA and his followers, and Maya seems like a very sweet and flawless girl to me. Indeed, from the position of a neutral observer, she is also not bad.

On the other hand, when I go full massive DIK mode, I'm sorry, but I agree with Sarah and Mel about Maya at the party after the maggot brothers' initiation ritual. And we had a little laugh with Big Bad Queenie at Maya's expense too. :ROFLMAO:

sampow

May 14, 2023
Yeah, but even smart people think or do dumb things when they are desperate.
But don't worry yossa bro
I will help Maya with her tuition
I don't know how yet but I will
Doing something dumb on the spur of the moment, that’s one thing. But spending a week compiling sex acts thinking it will earn you 30k worth of tuition…

That’s retarded…

:p

And he will be getting shot irl.
Best protection against a gunman - your own gun.

1696850253642.jpeg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't mind me Joshy, I'm just pulling your leg. :)

Frankly, for me, this game is a big funny theatrical performance in which I play different roles with every playthrough and try to get used to the current role as much as possible. So, when I play the M&J route, I stand with you against the evil KАRАMBA and his followers, and Maya seems like a very sweet and flawless girl to me. Indeed, from the position of a neutral observer, she is also not bad.

On the other hand, when I go full massive DIK mode, I'm sorry, but I agree with Sarah and Mel about Maya at the party after the maggot brothers' initiation ritual. And we had a little laugh with Big Bad Queenie at Maya's expense too. :ROFLMAO:
Haha
Yeah, I know I was just having fun too lol
I tried playing as a dik bit it's really hard
You know how much I love treating the girls in these games like angels
I'm just glad this mc isn't a creepy arsehole like in a lot of games I have tried

P.S. I'm also at my limit

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Don't act surprised next time someone shows a gun in their waistband, quickly drive forward and make them pull the trigger before they've pulled the gun out and shoot their cock off. ;)
Again. Pew!
Believe me if i flashed a gun even in the belt, I still wouldn't let you go for it. Why does everyone think they're an action movie figure?
Ahwell, you do you boo, enjoy the pew!
Rhyming is good for learning, if kids' books are to believed... ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes