yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Wrong. That's the best way to get you or someone you love shot.
Best protection against a gunman is... Depending on situation.
But if someone waves a gun in your face and you reach for a gun?
Or lets put it this way: If YOU for some stupid reason had someone at gunpoint, and they went for a gun, what would you do?

I'll answer it for you: You'd shoot, OR you'd be shot. It's proven that someone who reach for a weapon whilst threatened with one is WAY more likely to use it than one who has someone unarmed at gunpoint.
What are you talking about? Guns for a show, knives for a pro!
guns.jpg

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Again. Pew!
Believe me if i flashed a gun even in the belt, I still wouldn't let you go for it. Why does everyone think they're an action movie figure?
Ahwell, you do you boo, enjoy the pew!
Rhyming is good for learning, if kids' books are to believed... ;)
Again, they are standing a yard apart, there is no way, and I don't care who you are, Vinny would be able to draw aim and fire before you got to him. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather go down fighting than just stand there and get shot, cause you don't know what he is going to do once he draws the gun.

Sep 11, 2023
And You? , Why do you hate Rusty so much? :cautious:
Ok then. Lets hear you. Who do you think Rusty should be in a relationship with? Micha? Karen? or Beth? :KEK:

Bruh. Come on, admit it. Jill is the one and only girl for Rusty. I dunno why you don't like Jill, and I'm sure you have your reasons. But think of the big picture y'know what I mean. Ignore the small details. I'm not saying Jill is perfect. She has some serious self-confidence issues, especially with her body. Also so shy when it comes to relationships. Nevertheless Jill is THE girl for Rusty.

Both are good looking, rich as fuck, intelligent, chick affinity, at same age, and most importantly have a perfect chemisty.

Do you really think Rusty's father accept another girl into Burgmeisters other than a Royce? I'm a poor man irl but I know how preps' brains work lol

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
the realization that we (myself included) are playing a game where most of the girls we meet instantly melt into a wet puddle at our feet, as if they are nazis and the mc's dick is the lost ark, but then feel comfortable throwing around terms like "in real life" to make points for our theories.....:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

fuck it, im too far gone to turn back now. so, about vinny pulling the gun.

what i see as the irl issues here are that the mc walks into his room, sees vinny trashing it and stops to have a convo first. thats an instant beat down imo, which probably negates vinny having a gun in the first place because vinny wouldnt have seen it comming, and the strikes you dont see comming are the most likely to knock you out.
but ok, it happened, we had the convo, it didnt go well. mc punches vinny in the mouth, and then.........stands back, waiting for vinny to ready himself, when he should have kept throwing, and again possibly negating vinny having the gun. vinny then lifts his shirt to flash the gun thats tucked into the front of his pants (proving hes a real dumbshit gangster). and he does this while in reach of mc, who again, despite being full of liquid courage, does nothing. had he reacted, he either takes the gun, or they struggle, the gun goes off, and happens to be pointed right at vinnys dick, which again, negates vinny having a gun.

you all can debate the likelyhood of successfully disarming a person whos already pointing a gun at your head, and i agree that the chances are slim, but the mc has proven that through courage or stupidity, he has the balls to take on anyone. so how the fuck did it get to the point where vinny had him in that position?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
the realization that we (myself included) are playing a game where most of the girls we meet instantly melt into a wet puddle at our feet, as if they are nazis and the mc's dick is the lost ark, but then feel comfortable throwing around terms like "in real life" to make points for our theories.....:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

fuck it, im too far gone to turn back now. so, about vinny pulling the gun.

what i see as the irl issues here are that the mc walks into his room, sees vinny trashing it and stops to have a convo first. thats an instant beat down imo, which probably negates vinny having a gun in the first place because vinny wouldnt have seen it comming, and the strikes you dont see comming are the most likely to knock you out.
but ok, it happened, we had the convo, it didnt go well. mc punches vinny in the mouth, and then.........stands back, waiting for vinny to ready himself, when he should have kept throwing, and again possibly negating vinny having the gun. vinny then lifts his shirt to flash the gun thats tucked into the front of his pants (proving hes a real dumbshit gangster). and he does this while in reach of mc, who again, despite being full of liquid courage, does nothing. had he reacted, he either takes the gun, or they struggle, the gun goes off, and happens to be pointed right at vinnys dick, which again, negates vinny having a gun.

you all can debate the likelyhood of successfully disarming a person whos already pointing a gun at your head, and i agree that the chances are slim, but the mc has proven that through courage or stupidity, he has the balls to take on anyone. so how the fuck did it get to the point where vinny had him in that position?
Honestly, the issue is we still don't if Vinny has the guts to shoot someone. Taking out a gun for intimidating someone and killing/shooting someone is very different. Vinny definitely doesn't look like all talk kind of guy and he is also not stupid. Honestly Fuckface could have disarm/punch through Vinny in that scene if he really wanted to, but I think it would have made things worst. Vinny was too close and realistically I have seen guys punch through an armed man during direct confrontation irl.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Honestly, the issue is we still don't if Vinny has the guts to shoot someone. Taking out a gun for intimidating someone and killing/shooting someone is very different. Vinny definitely doesn't look like all talk kind of guy and he is also not stupid. Honestly Fuckface could have disarm/punch through Vinny in that scene if he really wanted to, but I think it would have made things worst. Vinny was too close and realistically I have seen guys punch through an armed man during direct confrontation irl.
yeah, ive heard the talk both in game and here that vinny is supposed to be smart, but i cant recall ever seeing a smart person carry a gun like that. and to then stand that close to someone and flash it the way he did makes me question how smart he really is. that move is strictly for dumbshits that have watched too many gangster rap videos

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Vinny is a lil bitch. Proof in point. He gets punched and instead of hitting back, the pussy pulls a gun. Only lil bitches do shit like that.

Pulling a gun should be the last resort and if you do, squeeze the fuckin trigger. Just my 2cents.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Vinny is a lil bitch. Proof in point. He gets punched and instead of hitting back, the pussy pulls a gun. Only lil bitches do shit like that.

Pulling a gun should be the last resort and if you do, squeeze the fuckin trigger. Just my 2cents.
Is this guy a pussy too? :unsure:
Seriously, if you have an advantage you use it. Vinny did exactly that, good for him. Now it's Fuckface's turn to get a gun use his advantage and catch Vinny off-guard, so that he wouldn't even have enough time to pull a gun again.
And all that talk about "fair fight", "pussy/not pussy", "muh honor" is bollocks for CHICKs. Street fights don't work like that. No fight works like that outside of sports.

Welcome to America, I guess?
You'd feel like home, if Vinny pulled a knife instead, wouldn't ya? :Kappa:

Reactions: Reggie32

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Welcome to America, I guess?
I'm American. But people watch too many gangbanger movies and think anyone with a gun is a badass, especially if that person brings a gun to a fistfight. Dumb af.

Is this guy a pussy too? :unsure:
Seriously, if you have an advantage you use it. Vinny did exactly that, good for him. Now it's Fuckface's turn to get a gun use his advantage and catch Vinny off-guard, so that he wouldn't even have enough time to pull a gun again.
And all that talk about "fair fight", "pussy/not pussy", "muh honor" is bollocks for CHICKs. Street fights don't work like that. No fight works like that outside of sports.

Proof in point. People watch too many movies.

Reactions: yossa999

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just so you guys know
I'm the biggest bad arse around
Vinny would be pissing his pants if he met me
After all, look at all the manly decisions I have made in this game up to now

Heck I'm so manly Maya called me feminine

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Heck yeah. Knives. Have to get right up to them. See the white of their eyes. Makes it all the more personal. 100 times more violent. Lovely stuff, you know? A soccer mum can pull a trigger. A real psycho plunges the cold metal into flesh and twists. Hardcore.

So, yeah, the therapy sessions are going well.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Just so you guys know
I'm the biggest bad arse around
Vinny would be pissing his pants if he met me
After all, look at all the manly decisions I have made in this game up to now

Heck I'm so manly Maya called me feminine
I never doubted your badasseness, bro! Just be smart, rat that Vinny bitch out, and let the cops shoot him for you while these Dirty Harrys in the thread comparing their gun sizes!

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
And people say DPC is a good writer. The bar for AVNs is so low LMAO.
He's good, very good. You just don't compare "American Pie" and "American Horror Story" on the same criteria. Although I struggle to decide which is funnier :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes