sampow

May 14, 2023
i could be wrong, but i dont remember mc looking back and feeling bad about fighting the jocks. i do remember him thinking that it was against his code before the fight , but ultimately saying fuck it, and hulk smashing the roid rage brigade. and thats not the same thing my friend.

while im glad we got to do it, talking to josy like that was a Dbag move, but weather or not its "fair" to drop that prep is arguable.

also, why would mc kick a guy in the balls? we have josy for that!
I forgot about Oscar, yeah punching him over some words was definitely a dick move. But then again, even if no one else here agrees, I liked the Tara scenes, so Oscar deserves a punch in the head for cheating on his girlfriend (who has also cheating on him, with the mc, and I'm hoping for more, so it all kinda evens out, but punching him is still fun).

But regarding fighting the Jocks, when the mansion's been trashed, the mc and Derek are talking:

mc "Is this our fault?"​
de "What part?"​
mc "All of it, dude. Look at what we did tonight. Then look at what happened."​
mc "Would it have been fine if we didn't get revenge?"​
de "No clue, but the alphas are jocks. You've been around bullies, right?"​
mc "Yeah, I have. I'm not sure if we're much better than them at this point."​
mc "Is this what our college experience will be like? Just pranks and fights?"​
de "It doesn't have to stay like this. I'm sure things will be different after Hell Week."​

It's not explicitly regarding the gym fight, but his sentence about "pranks and fights" show that's not what he wants for his college experience.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Creepy drugged junkie sex :cautious::cautious:
View attachment 2992486
Beautiful wavy brown hair,the sultriest look and eyes,
while she vigorously and lustfully jerks off the fountain of glory,
until she can drink and lick all the most delicious juices like the horniest bunny !! :love::love:
View attachment 2992560
ok, so both of these quotes are referring to the same scene. in the first you call it "creepy drugged junkie sex" and in the second you proceed to describe the mc's cum in a way that would suggest (at best) youre giving us an example of creepy.........what the hell did i miss here ?

Aug 29, 2023
In real life, most people who try this just get shot.
True—because they’re untrained. They saw Denzel Washington do it in a movie and think, “Oh, I’ll try that,” and mess up and die. They haven’t had a Krav Maga instructor make you practice the scenario for the 500th time, this time with someone who’s taller than you and therefore harder to headbutt.

But Denzel taking out a perp and “Being a DIK” are both fiction, and you can do anything in fiction.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I forgot about Oscar, yeah punching him over some words was definitely a dick move. But then again, even if no one else here agrees, I liked the Tara scenes, so Oscar deserves a punch in the head for cheating on his girlfriend (who has also cheating on him, with the mc, and I'm hoping for more, so it all kinda evens out, but punching him is still fun).

But regarding fighting the Jocks, when the mansion's been trashed, the mc and Derek are talking:

mc "Is this our fault?"​
de "What part?"​
mc "All of it, dude. Look at what we did tonight. Then look at what happened."​
mc "Would it have been fine if we didn't get revenge?"​
de "No clue, but the alphas are jocks. You've been around bullies, right?"​
mc "Yeah, I have. I'm not sure if we're much better than them at this point."​
mc "Is this what our college experience will be like? Just pranks and fights?"​
de "It doesn't have to stay like this. I'm sure things will be different after Hell Week."​

It's not explicitly regarding the gym fight, but his sentence about "pranks and fights" show that's not what he wants for his college experience.
i have to give you credit, youre very quick at pulling info. to this i would say it was still his first week there. but i think this is going to be the same as our debate about bellas morals. i believe actions speak louder than words, and we will have to just agree to disagree, but i do respect your opinion sampow

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Is this guy a pussy too? :unsure:
Seriously, if you have an advantage you use it. Vinny did exactly that, good for him. Now it's Fuckface's turn to get a gun use his advantage and catch Vinny off-guard, so that he wouldn't even have enough time to pull a gun again.
And all that talk about "fair fight", "pussy/not pussy", "muh honor" is bollocks for CHICKs. Street fights don't work like that. No fight works like that outside of sports.

You'd feel like home, if Vinny pulled a knife instead, wouldn't ya? :Kappa:
no, he only had diarrhea that day of recording lol. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ostap Bender
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes