chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
On the subject of timelines, here is a very good timeline outline shown through to the end of episode 8:

haha, sampows way of saying...."check again chuck". nice job sam! ive never seen that timeline before, and im clearly off about how much happened in the first week, it was the second week that was super packed. my mistake there. in my memory, i was thinking hell week which as seen on that chart crosses lines between week 1 and 2.

my comment stemmed from weeding through a bunch of metaphors that had little to do with what i actually said to find this quote
" it's worth pointing out, it happens over a long period of time. Josy and Maya don't properly fuck.you until season 2 "

when season 2.....starts in week 2 lol. also, josy fucks mc in week 1, and you can go as far as you could expect to get with a maya thats never seen a dick before, also in week 1(even though i didnt say sex was a benchmark for a girl being all over you btw)

i guess my point was, if youre going to start a post with "hold on a sec, youre making like 4 mistakes here" then its probably a good idea to state facts that refute what was actually said.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Quinn Infographic
I developed an infographic for Quinn after GameBoyy000 asked about it. Hope you guys enjoy it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have updated my previous post to include this new graphic. If you are interested in any other graphics I've developed you can find them here:
tysm for this...

but wait what?? I always thought Quinn would have the most amount of screentime since she has a lot of main story scenes/renders that do not have the MC present nearby...but turns out that's not the case

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
Why can't I release the bathing scene with Jill in EP.4 and the ending of EP.7 even though I played according to the manual? And Isabella, after finishing playing tennis in EP.7, she refused to take me to the house even though I couldn't. It's messed with chaty. I played it many times but couldn't fix it. Please give me some help.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why can't I release the bathing scene with Jill in EP.4 and the ending of EP.7 even though I played according to the manual? And Isabella, after finishing playing tennis in EP.7, she refused to take me to the house even though I couldn't. It's messed with chaty. I played it many times but couldn't fix it. Please give me some help.
You can only shower with Jill if you have CHICK affinity, not Neutral or DIK. You can't get the ep 7 scene if you are DIK affinity or you helped Sage when she was sick instead of going on date with Jill.

As for the Bella issue, did you get the oral sex from Cathy?

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
You can only shower with Jill if you have CHICK affinity, not Neutral or DIK. You can't get the ep 7 scene if you are DIK affinity or you helped Sage when she was sick instead of going on date with Jill.

As for the Bella issue, did you get the oral sex from Cathy?
No, I'm not messing with Cathy, not chatting on the app, just driving her home, dating Jill, and having relationships with all the main characters. Is there an effect on Jill and Bella's ending in EP.7? I always try to maintain the CHICK value.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No, I'm not messing with Cathy, not chatting on the app, just driving her home, dating Jill, and having relationships with all the main characters. Is there an effect on Jill and Bella's ending in EP.7? I always try to maintain the CHICK value.
Do you have any mods installed? There have been issues with mods saving previous choices onto a new save, so even if you did nothing with Cathy on this save if you have in other saves it can cause an issue.

Reactions: armsayhi

armsayhi

Mar 9, 2019
Do you have any mods installed? There have been issues with mods saving previous choices onto a new save, so even if you did nothing with Cathy on this save if you have in other saves it can cause an issue.
I don't use mods, but the previous save actually had an incident with Cathy. If I understand correctly, I have to reinstall the game and play again correctly, right?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't use mods, but the previous save actually had an incident with Cathy. If I understand correctly, I have to reinstall the game and play again correctly, right?
Probably best, sounds like previous save is corrupting current save somehow.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes