funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
To he honest, I am surprised that the whole "mommy issues" were never addressed on Bella path. Like. He lost his mother. He is dating a woman of his mother's age. Their dynamic is just weird.

It generally feels unhealthy, to be honest.
Not really, it's a lot more common than you'd think.

Because that kind of thinking is evidence of a double standard.
It's ok for a young woman to date a man 25 yrs older than her and nobody bats an eye.
The idea that everyone has to have an even-aged partner is a deluded point of view,
not to mention 'shallow' to hell and back.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To he honest, I am surprised that the whole "mommy issues" were never addressed on Bella path. Like. He lost his mother. He is dating a woman of his mother's age. Their dynamic is just weird.

Actually, it is not so cringeworthy, because Mc has never known his mother, so that Bella is more or less her age is of little significance; MC cannot see his mother in her or in any other woman. MC doesn't really know what the 'normal' dynamic is between mother and son

the classic playground phrase with incest "I love you because you have always taken care of me" cannot even occur to MC

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

theres nothing wrong with stuffing a milf. the only thing close to unhealthy is the fact that bella damn near kills the poor boy when he gets cocky in the sack......so idk what feelings were stirred in you but, me thinks thou doth protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
New Rooster post.
We're having a small get-together near the lake. If you’re free and interested, drop by.

View attachment 3015964
So, party by the lake. This is probably the same lake where MC and Sage met in the ep8 finale and where MC and Jill went swimming. And by the way.

It's ironic that Sage calls this party small, but apparently a lot of people are coming to it. I'm assuming this is the party where Maya's induction into the HOTs is supposed to happen.

beerpong.jpg

So, I wonder if Bella and Jill will be at this party? If Bella could go to Halloween with a mask on and not be seen, she'll probably skip this party. Jill should be because she fit in great with the company in ep9.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
If Sage is really making a move on Maya, then we can safely conclude plenty of drama with Quinn. She'd probably even leave the sorority after having a fight with Sage about it and next president will be Heather.

:ROFLMAO:
Like Sage said in ep9 she makes out with girls for fun, nothing serious. Besides, Maya still has Josy, and it's hard for me to imagine a situation where Josy would be okay with Maya cheating on her with Sage without her consent. Sage/Maya could happen, but probably not until after breakup.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, party by the lake. This is probably the same lake where MC and Sage met in the ep8 finale and where MC and Jill went swimming. And by the way.

It's ironic that Sage calls this party small, but apparently a lot of people are coming to it. I'm assuming this is the party where Maya's induction into the HOTs is supposed to happen.

View attachment 3016400

So, I wonder if Bella and Jill will be at this party? If Bella could go to Halloween with a mask on and not be seen, she'll probably skip this party. Jill should be because she fit in great with the company in ep9.
Outgoing party in November:cautious:
game-of-thrones-jon-snow-freezing-7nlszb27urmbiaig.gif

Aug 29, 2023
I don’t know why everyone’s assuming there will be an MC/Sage/Maya threesome if Josy and Maya break up. Josy’s gonna be the other slice of bread in the Tremolo sandwich.

You saw how Sage and Josy made out at the Halloween party; you also know Josy’s into the MC big time. And Josy would definitely fuck Sage too. If Sage didn’t offer, Josy would volunteer.

Reactions: wrath09

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don’t know why everyone’s assuming there will be an MC/Sage/Maya threesome if Josy and Maya break up. Josy’s gonna be the other slice of bread in the Tremolo sandwich.

You saw how Sage and Josy made out at the Halloween party; you also know Josy’s into the MC big time. And Josy would definitely fuck Sage too. If Sage didn’t offer, Josy would volunteer.
Unless I missed something no one is assuming that will happen but Maya is going to cheat on MC and Josy with Sage

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Didn't Maya say out of all the hots she thought Sage was the hottest and she would make out with her?

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Didn't Maya say out of all the hots she thought Sage was the hottest and she would make out with her?
well in chapter 9 you can challenge Sage to have a kiss with Maya or josy, in the game of truth or dare.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes