anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
okay y'all...so I've played through, and I'd like to try one of the other routes, but I don't want to go through all the free roams and minigames again. Any advice? Or should I just forget it for a few years and come back to replay it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You can play without minigames, no way round the freeroams though.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
my understanding is that the term "domestic violence" refers to, violence/aggressive behaviour between cohabitants, and not exclusively, but typically intimate partners.

the only way this makes sense to me is if youve been playing a version starring chad as tremolo. i had no idea there was a gay version of being a dik...... creating 2 games would explain the wait between updates though :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not in any of my play through's. i dont want to say which, but either i got 1 hell of a discount, or she really didnt want to fuck you.
I don't know how much it was, but I think I remember Quinn saying it was more than what we carry. So, probably 10$. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
not in any of my play through's. i dont want to say which, but either i got 1 hell of a discount, or she really didnt want to fuck you.
quinn certainly doesn't give discounts,
or you are mistaken and had a threesome with Wendy and Arieth ? :unsure:
hopefully you don't have too many venereal diseases...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You're mixing up the special offer you get for taking both Rio and Cam off the menu, that's Sarah. The threesome with Quinn and Rio doesn't cost any in-game currency but Fuckface pays out of his inheritance.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't remember it being 500$.
Yeh MC mentions it when he's narrating the beginning of Episode 7 if I recall. He says something along the lines of "..//took a bit of work to replace the $500 he needed for the threesome with Quinn..//" and that he'd "..//Have to stop doing stupid things like that...//".

It's easy to miss when you're addicted to the CTRL skip shortcut.
;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: soprano31

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeh MC mentions it when he's narrating the beginning of Episode 7 if I recall. He says something along the lines of "..//took a bit of work to replace the $500 he needed for the threesome with Quinn..//" and that he'd "..//Have to stop doing stupid things like that...//".

It's easy to miss when you're addicted to the CTRL skip shortcut.
;)
I don't use the skip. Except during ep9, that ep was total crap and if 10 is like that, I'm done.

dobleh123

Aug 2, 2021
Can someone tell me why Being A DIK episode 9 always force close in the beginning of story?
*note: i had already deleted season 1 & 2 of this game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
im getting slapped with a ton of facepalms for this, but i thought there was some great content in ep 9. ......
Yeah. I've gotten facepalms for saying that ep sucks. But, it's my opinion and if people want to do that because of my opinion, that's their problem, not mine. Not like I'm telling anyone they have to have the same opinion as me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes