bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, I never understood how artists can strive for near perfect skin tones and textures, near perfect hair details, yet they don't seem to be mature enough to once and for all, exit the fucking childish anime style for facial expressions. I wish they'd fucking grow up one of these days.
Dude, growing up is literally becoming a slave to this fucking life. Who wants to be a slave??

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Holy shit, I'm a relatively new player. I don't think I've ever done a 180 on a character as much as I have with quinn. When I played for the first time, I hated her so much that I just said I'm gonna stay away from her in every playthrough. Then I finally did play her route and now I can't do a playthrough without pursuing quinn. New favourite LI. Man, DPC is so good at writing compelling and captivating characters.
Welcome to the church, brother.:cool:

Reactions: KАRАMBA

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Guys Looks like the 3 Option not there screenshot0009.png screenshot0024.png I found out that Passing Gander Shity class without cheating Make the MC into Huge Chick State so I replay end of episode 7
This one Untitledsss.png

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Guys Looks like the 3 Option not there View attachment 3054007 View attachment 3054008 I found out that Passing Gander Shity class without cheating Make the MC into Huge Chick State so I replay end of episode 7
You mean this ?
BeingADIK 2023-11-02 05-05-52-69.jpg
This only available, if you Already Have Permanent Affinity. And You can't have permanent Neutral Affinity before this final Major Choice. but ,You can obtain Permanent Chick or Dik affinity way before this Final Major Choice.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yep so what to do here
Well, that is up to you , You will have permanent Neutral affinity from now, whatever you choose.

It is up to you that you cheat or not, and we don't know if it will have consequence or not , but since this Cheating is integrated to the plot, may be it will have.

I usually only cheat during the actual minigame, that give me Dik points So Even with my Dik Affinity MC, I just leave the papers there, and Cheat on the test :devilish: :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-11-02 05-22-51-89.jpg

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Well, that is up to you , You will have permanent Neutral affinity from now, whatever you choose.

It is up to you that you cheat or not, and we don't know if it will have consequence or not , but since this Cheating is integrated to the plot, may be it will have.

I usually only cheat during the actual minigame, that give me Dik points So Even with my Dik Affinity MC, I just leave the papers there, and Cheat on the test :devilish: :LOL:
View attachment 3054101
the I idea is simple I don't want to be locked in one path dik or Check thing I like the green light

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the I idea is simple I don't want to be locked in one path dik or Check thing I like the green light
Well, you kinda will be, from now on. But you will be Neutral, that may give you a bit more freedom, But in the End you probably only have two option in these major choices in the future.

Neutral for you will always be available, and some times a Dik or Chick choice, but how, and what that will depend on, we dont know yet, fully. probably based on some previous choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeAngel

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Well, lots of people have problems in real life. And behind our avatars there are real people.

Anyway, I've kept playing and then it comes the introductory narration by the MC. And these lines...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So he (the MC) was happy back then. He says they (Neil and him) had enough, they had each other. And then he continues saying: "As for know? Let me tell you what happened." to let the game properly start.

I don't know why, but this is giving me now a very strong feeling that Neil is gonna die during the game. I hope I am imagining things.
I also had the impression that something was going to happen to Neil, I imagined it would be something like he was going to get hurt at work, or he was going to "kill himself" from working so hard.
When Neil took the furniture to the MC he had a slip of the tongue and mentioned that he was no longer a supervisor (I don't have saves for that part to show here), so he may have been demoted, he needs money to fund his life and of his son, and for that he will have to get more jobs or something like that, and this will affect his health, or he could even get injured at work, and with the hospital bills the situation will only get worse... Anyway, yeah, something is going to happen to Neil.

And based on some of the previews of the next EP we've seen, the MC has stopped taking care of himself, he's unshaven, in many of the previews he's "sad" with someone comforting him, and let's face it, he's immature, he needs to grow up, and a drama like something happening to his father, his only family, can force him to mature.

• Sad
Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes