Oct 22, 2023
I mean Rusty just doesn't have a lot of luck with the ladies it seems. Not sure why he should go with Josy considering she is in a relationship either way. Let alone the potential conflict with her brother...
I think it is so obvious that Josy will break up with Maya in a few episodes later. Rusty is a good choice for Josy, because he is such an amazing bro. All he needs is a girl like Josy in his life. She is cute, kind, funny, smart, caring and not 100% lesbo if you know what I mean. She may bring girls to Rusty to have some threesomes. Kinda dream girl for Rusty, don't you think?

About Tommy...I think Rusty is the ONLY dude he would allow to date Josy. They are truly like brothers. I still don't think Tommy will let MC to bang Josy in front of DIKs.

Btw, I hate NTR. However BaDIK is not a harem game. So seeing Rusty and Josy together can't be considered as NTR y'know. Especially for the ppl who don't play on throuple route.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think it is so obvious that Josy will break up with Maya in a few episodes later. Rusty is a good choice for Josy, because he is such an amazing bro. All he needs a girl like Josy in his life. She is cute, kind, funny, smart, supportive and not 100% if y'know what I mean. She can bring girls to Rusty to have some threesomes. Kinda dream girl for Rusty, don't you think?

About Tommy...I think Rusty is THE ONLY dude he would approve of dating Josy. They are like real brothers. I still don't think Tommy will let MC bang Josy in front of DIKs.

Btw, I hate NTR but BaDIK is not an harem game. So seeing Rusty and Josy together can't count as NTR. Especially for the ppl who don't play trouple route.
Pretty sure we won't see anything like this with the "unused" LIs during another path. Even Zoe starting something with Jacob would get people up in arms.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Pretty sure we won't see anything like this with the "unused" LIs during another path. Even Zoe starting something with Jacob would get people up in arms.
That'd be true of pretty much every other creator on here.
But DPC?
D'you honestly believe he'll give a flying shit about ppl complaining about Zoey getting claimed by Jacob? Or any other unused LI? Answer truthfully.
:unsure:

I can tell you this though, if he were to pull something like that off, I'll be having a field day just reading all the snowflakes crying about it on here.
:ROFLMAO:

Oct 22, 2023
Why not? Do you remember Rena and Liam from Acting Lessons? Rena is one of the MGs, and Liam is like our brother. I think everything is possible in non-harem games. Let's wait and see what will happen in the coming episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello,

Since the arrival of the next episode is no longer a thing of the distant future or so it seems and since I wanted to play new playthroughs for the different paths I like just before playing the newest episode in order to have important elements of the narrative fresh in my head, I just started a new game, after deleting my saves (I made a backup of them before ;)) and my persistent file. And there Jill was to welcome me to the game as if I had never played it before. And man, when I've reached this point, I've felt a strong uneasiness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't play with my feelings, doc. I want my girls alive and happy. :cry:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hello,

Since the arrival of the next episode is no longer a thing of the distant future or so it seems and since I wanted to play new playthroughs for the different paths I like just before playing the newest episode in order to have important elements of the narrative fresh in my head, I just started a new game, after deleting my saves (I made a backup of them before ;)) and my persistent file. And there Jill was to welcome me to the game as if I had never played it before. And man, when I've reached this point, I've felt a strong uneasiness.

Don't play with my feelings, doc. I want my girls alive and happy. :cry:
We need that disclaimer question in this forum. Lots of people here are angry and/or sad.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
We need that disclaimer question in this forum. Lots of people here are angry and/or sad.
Well, lots of people have problems in real life. And behind our avatars there are real people.

Anyway, I've kept playing and then it comes the introductory narration by the MC. And these lines...

So he (the MC) was happy back then. He says they (Neil and him) had enough, they had each other. And then he continues saying: "As for know? Let me tell you what happened." to let the game properly start.

I don't know why, but this is giving me now a very strong feeling that Neil is gonna die during the game. I hope I am imagining things.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Well, lots of people have problems in real life. And behind our avatars there are real people.

Anyway, I've kept playing and then it comes the introductory narration by the MC. And these lines...

So he (the MC) was happy back then. He says they (Neil and him) had enough, they had each other. And then he continues saying: "As for know? Let me tell you what happened." to let the game properly start.

I don't know why, but this is giving me now a very strong feeling that Neil is gonna die during the game. I hope I am imagining things.
could also be "now we're three" ( or five, or fuck i impregnanted half the school)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes